The Cadet - The Officers 1 #w...

By maxd01

Holcum Whitewater is a were-cat and he has been accepted into the new world military. His controller, Mila W... More

Chapter 1 - The cadet
Chapter 2 - The Admiral
Chapter 3 - The Admiral
Chapter 4 - Relaxation is wonderful
Chapter 5 - Are you an idiot?
Chapter 6 - Not the skirt or apron!!!
Chapter 7 - Thank god not the skirt or apron
Chapter 8 - That's really not good
Chapter 9 - Holcum asks for help
Chapter 10 - The court martial approaches
Chapter 11 - Article 32 Proceedings
Chapter 13 - Col. Whitewater
Chapter 14 - My father
Chapter 15 - The trial part 1
Chapter 16 - Mika is what?
Chapter 17 - Trial part 2
Epilogue - Into the future

Chapter 12 - I want blood now!!!

1.5K 150 84
By maxd01

Following the end of the proceedings Dick was escorted to the interview room with Williamson. Now was time for the post session review and frankly Dick wanted nothing better than to smack the crap out of the boy. Williamson couldn't keep a straight face to save himself. When Holcum had been talking about the pack that had almost been destroyed he had gloated. If Dick had seen it he knew the panel of officers had seen it. Even worse he was sure the Were-cats had both smelled it and sensed it.

Once the door was shut he turned and pointed at a chair. "Sit down and shut up Williamson. I am going to talk and you are going to listen." His voice was deep and angry sounding. "If you can't learn to control your expressions and voice you are going to be going away for a very long time. You will also mostly likely be facing personality programming. The moment Cadet Whitewater mentioned the child being killed and the pack being destroyed you enjoyed it. You gloated and believe me everyone saw that. Stop being a stupid little brat and grow up. As of now it is going to take a miracle to just get you jail time. Frankly if I hadn't already taken the commission I would wash my hands of you." Now he was yelling since nothing else had penetrated his brain.

Williamson had started to sit down before he jerked back up right at the verbal attack. "They fucking deserved it. All they are are genetic freaks who should be eliminated. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. It isn't going to change my thoughts. Your job is to get me off and nothing else. Do your fucking job or I will find someone who can."

Dick barely managed to restrain the urge to smack the brat. "Believe me they feel the same way you do. You are a threat to them and their pack. The laws support them. They don't support you and don't even bother waving the right of freedom of thought. You have the right to think what you want. You don't have the right to threaten and verbally express the ideas that others should be killed. Killed simply because you hate them and they are different. As far as getting you off of these charges grow up little boy. You are already fucked. The best you can do is to hope you only end up with jail time. By your own actions you have signed, sealed, and delivered your own punishment. If you want me to quit being your lawyer sign this release and I will gladly remove myself from your sight. If you do good fucking luck on finding someone to take your case." Dick tossed a form on the table, closed his folder and called for a guard to let him out of the cell.

Williamson almost lashed out himself but barely managed not to. "Fine get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit lawyer. Go be the animal lover you seem to be. I will have this delivered to you shortly." Even as Dick walked out of the cell Williamson didn't even bother looking at the paper before signing it. When the guard came for him he tossed the form at him. "Make sure this gets to my former lawyer." Once Williamson was cuffed he was led out of the interview room. Another guard picked the paper up and secured it.

Once Dick received the form he started laughing. The stupid brat hadn't even bothered to read it. It released him from Williamson's service while retaining the full fee. That netted him a very nice penny and as of now he scheduled a flight to the surface. Once that was done he contacted his office to have them set up an interview with some of his pet reporters. Once that was done he sent a message to the JAG offices informing him he was off the case. He didn't mention why, simply that he was off the case.

With a cheerful whistle he made sure he had everything packed up and forwarded to the shuttle. He was leaving the station and that was that. With a hint of malice he sent a very brief message to Williamson's step-mother and lawyer indicating he was expecting payment for the balance of his fees. He also attached a copy of the waiver of release signed by Williamson.

~~~

Once the Admiral had closed the Article 32 review session he dismissed everyone and headed to his office. There was a meeting scheduled with the other panel members in an hour to discuss the charges and evidence. He also sent a message for Cmdr. Achenbach to be available for any legal questions. As far as Mr. Sarnow and Lt. Truthbinder they weren't needed for this aspect.

Once he was in his office his husband brought in some of his favorite drink. After a good hug Mika left the office to go and work on something for the panel to eat. It was likely to be a long evening and they would need some food and drink.

Just about the time Zack was starting to review the various documents from the session his assistant ran for entrance. "Come in unless it is bad news. If it bad news just file it in the incinerator." Zack knew that his assistant would understand.

When the Lt. walked in he sighed. "Sorry Admiral but I have a feeling if I did that you might have me shot at dawn." He came in and handed over a report pad with the message he had just received from Mr. Sarnow. It was self explanatory and the Admiral needed the information.

Zack took the pad though he was holding it like it was a pad of unstable Crystalic detomix. Even more amusing he held it at arm's length and carefully read it. His jaw tensed and it was all he could do not to curse at the brat. "Good god, what the hell did his father teach him, how to act like a self centered childish brat?" He settled for dropping the pad on his desk and shook his head. "Great. Get a hold of Cmdr. Achenbach and make sure he knows it is urgent."

His assistant gave him a nod. "I know it was presumptuous of me but I already did and he is waiting on line two for you." He nodded again before leaving the office. This was going to be most interesting and not in a good way. If the trial was delayed it might get ugly. If the boy kept acting out it would be within the Whitewater's rights to demand satisfaction.

The Admiral gave him a tight smile. "Thank you Lt and that is why I keep you around. You know what I need and when I need it." Once he had left the room Zack called up line two. "Fredrik just come to my office. I don't feel like dealing with this over the comm. You are going to need to be here anyways. Give my apologies to your wife since you are going to be home late most likely."

Fredrik gave the Admiral a slight nod. "I was planning on that anyways but I will be there in a few. I am bringing one of my JAG lawyers with. She has been working with Mr. Sarnow and is up to date with the case. I decided to have this done just in case." He signed off moments later.

Zack activated the comm. "Mika Fredrik is going to be coming with one of his officers. Please have some drinks ready for them. I have a feeling it is going to be a long afternoon and evening." Once he was done with that he turned back to the reports and started organizing what had been said. When Fredrik arrived he would be shown in.

It wasn't that long before Fredrik arrived and when he walked in he was with a striking female. Zack looked up and waved them towards the chairs across from his desk. "Mika made some coffee for you and a few snacks as well. Please relax and we will discuss what needs doing."

Fredrik nodded and turned slightly towards the officer with him. "Admiral this is Lt. Cmdr Fuko. She had been kept abreast of what has been going on. She has been in contact with Mr. Sarnow and has a good idea of what his plans were. I did inform her I did not want to know anything about the Defense strategy as per the regulations. I also informed her she was here simply to be introduced to you and to make herself known to you." He finished speaking and went to get some coffee.

Zack listened to Fredrik as he was calling up her records. He had to raise an eyebrow at some of the information but chose not to ask. "Thank you Commander. As Fredrik mentioned I simply wanted to meet you and ensure you have what you need to do your best for the prisoner. Beyond that I don't want to know anything about your aspect of the case. I also want to inform you this is being recorded for the legal records. It will be entered in the secured portion unless it is needed. Do your best for the prisoner and now that we have met you are dismissed unless you have any concerns."

She poured a small cup of the green tea which was waiting. Lt Cmdr Fuko inclined her head to the Admiral. "I have, as the Commander mentioned, been kept up to date. With this change I am going to talk to my assigned client and if I do need anything I will contact you or the Commander." The tea wasn't too warm and she quickly sipped it down. "I will go and deal with that now. If you need me please let the commander know. As far as the recording I understand." She stood and gave both a polite nod before putting the small cup back on the tray and left the office.

Once she was gone Zack leaned back in his chair and started rubbing his temples. Anymore when he started getting stressed the sections around his visual implants started aching. He didn't know why and medical indicated it was normal and wasn't a problem with the implants. "Okay Fredrik, what I am going to need from you is legal advice during the meeting. I was starting to review the documents and reports from the session. Everyone will be here shortly so if you could help me organize this mess I would appreciate it." They started to get to work on the documents.

~~~

Once Williamson was escorted to the cell he stopped at the door. "I was told I should be able to record a message for my father. I would like to do that now." At this point he didn't feel any need to be polite to anyone on this station. All of them were below his station and they didn't deserve it. From the moment they had arrived he had been made the butt of a number of jokes. It had started with that stupid Sergeant dropping them for exercises right off the shuttle. Then there were those vermin. Even worse he was the one incarcerated even though he had been assaulted by both the Sergeant and that sub-human. Nobody on this station deserved his respect.

The MP pushed him into the cell. "I will inform the officer on duty about your request." He shut the door before the prisoner could say anything else. Williamson had been a pain in the ass from the moment he had arrived and any sympathy he might have had was gone.

~~~

By the end of the session both Holcum and Mila were tired and stressed. The Article 32 session hadn't taken all that long all things considered but it had stressed their cats. When lunch rolled around both of them had been forced to demand meat that was barely more than flash fried and bleeding. When they tore into the meat it was obvious to those who were the closest to them they were not happy.

Jace glanced at Nacy and his eyes were tense. "If you need to talk later please do. We do have notes for you from class as well." He reached over and gave Mila's arm a gentle squeeze. "We are here for both of you as best possible." Jace released her arm quickly and went back to eating. He knew that mates could be sensitive to others being interested in their mates. Jace wasn't interested in her that way but better safe than sorry.

Nacy did much the same with Holcum and gave his arm a good squeeze before returning to eating. "At least you don't have to worry about the simulators right now." She winked at Mila and received a frown and quiet yowl from Holcum.

The two kept eating the meat and other food till done. Once they were done they felt better though not great. *I might need the exercise room this evening. For this I need to beat the crap out of something. A special watch would be nice but not what I need right now.* Holcum felt bad saying that but his cat wanted blood more than anything else.

Mila leaned against him and rested her head on his shoulder for a brief moment. She finally sat up and continued eating. *I understand love and I feel much the same. I need to work out my stress and anger. The little fucker was pleased when you were talking about what had happened to some of the packs and prides. It was all I could do not to leap across the room and rip his throat out.* She had felt Ayaka sooth her thankfully. It had hit hard and fast before she realized it.

Holcum snapped the knife in half before he realized what he was doing. He finally had to push the remains of the food on his tray away. He wanted to destroy something and his cat wasn't helping. *I should have killed him in the beginning. It would be over and done even if we had been sanctioned.* When he glanced down at his hand he could see the parts of the knife were pressed into his skin and he was bleeding. "Damn it!" He swore as he pulled the parts embedded out. *Captain I am starting to lose it and my mate isn't far behind. We need help.*

Jace and Nacy were looking rather concerned about the two. They weren't worried about being hurt but due to the stress the two were under. A number of the others were looking concerned as well since they had grown to like the two. None of them knew what to do to help them and it showed.

Ayaka had been keeping a spiritual finger on them and knew they were going to contact them. *We will meet you at the following coordinates...* She sent them the coordinates to a rarely used location. It was a place only reserved for the Were-creatures. It was designed to allow them to contact their goddess, deities, forbearers, or whoever else they believed in. The two were going to need it. *You have been excused for the balance of the day and don't worry about the lost time.*

Sgt Miller had already come over to the table since she had been keeping an eye on them as well. "Go, we will take care of your trays." She handed a cloth to Holcum to hold over his wounds. It wasn't going to take long for him to heal but till he did he would still bleed. She watched them stalk out of the room and anyone nearby flinched at the rage fueled power coming from them.

Both Were-cats were doing their best not to let their anger show but it was virtually impossible. Thankfully both felt some assistance from the Captains. If it hadn't been for their help, anything would have set them off. When they finally made it to the coordinates given to them they found the two Captains waiting for them. Ayaka gave both a light hug before her mate opened the door. "This is a hall of thoughts, or that is how we refer to it. It is a room designed for the various supernatural to pray, meditate; attempt to contact their ancestors as needed. You would have been shown this eventually but the initial intake is usually busy enough it isn't needed. In your case you have been stressed far beyond expectation."

When they walked in it almost forced Holcum and Mila to relax. Somehow they had made the large room feel welcoming, light, and airy. There was the scent of the forest in the spring time. Birds could be heard chirping and singing. Many of the sounds normal to a forest could be heard as well.

Daichi could feel the two relax slightly when they walked in. Even he and his mate had relaxed as well. There was a very finely crafted spell in place in the room. It sensed what the occupants needed to relax and created it. It didn't do anything with the meditation, contacting, or whatever spiritual needs the current occupants had. It simply helped set the mood. "Relax and have a seat Cadets. Ayaka has already made some tea to help you relax further as well. I know you would prefer coffee Holcum but you need the tea far more." As he was talking Ayaka was bringing the tea over. "I know what has been stressing you but what set you off at lunch?"

Holcum's eyes watched Ayaka getting the tea ready but he didn't know if he could hold the cup long enough. His hands were shaking hard enough in anger that very little of the fluid would make it to his mouth. Holcum knew that Mila was trying to calm him down but as worked up as she was it was all but useless. He took a slow deep breath and tried to speak as calmly as possible. When he did speak it was hard to make out since his cat was in the front of his mind. Everything came out with definite snarls and yowls mixed in. "That person was gloating when I was being questioned about how my family had been impacted. He enjoyed hearing about the child being torn apart and the pack house being burnt down."

The shakes were getting worse but now there was honest confusion mixed in with his rage. "How can someone take pleasure from hearing stuff like that? I don't understand Sir, I just don't understand." His claws were starting to show and traces of fur came and went on the back of his hands. Even his cat couldn't understand. Killing an enemy yes, that was understandable. Killing a threat, that was as well. Killing a child or a family and getting joy out of it? That they couldn't understand.

Ayaka walked around behind them. "I am just offering a bit of comfort and help. I am not a threat." Once she was behind the two she rested a hand on a shoulder of each. She carefully allowed her powers to settle over them to help them calm down. "I am doing to both of you as Mila normally does for you Holcum. Both of you let us help you. This is our main job."

As Ayaka's powers slowly settled down on them and Mila almost more than Holcum had to shudder in relief. She knew it was only temporary but it was nice to lean on someone else for a moment. *Thank you Ma'am. I know Holcum hasn't realized how stressful it has been for me. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but I am also dealing with my stress on top of his. As I said earlier he is a nicer person than I am.*

Ayaka gave Mila's shoulder a gentle squeeze. *You have been doing a very good job of helping your mate. I do understand it has been stressful for you. I have a feeling if he had any other mate he would have ended up going back to the Pride till the next intake. You are a very strong young woman and he is a very honorable male. He will grow into being a very good assistant pride leader for you.* Once she had helped them slightly she moved back over to her mate. "Now drink the tea both of you. It will help you relax even more than my help."

Now that Ayaka had calmed them down Daichi could start to answer Holcum's question. It was obvious to Daichi that Holcum was a good young man. He had been raised well but Daichi had a feeling he had been somewhat isolated from some of the issues in the real world. "Son, I wish I could answer that. There isn't a right or wrong answer to your question. Some people just aren't raised to respect life. It is wrong to be raised that way but it is part of life. Once you finish your tea I think it would be a good idea to both call your parents and contact your ancestors."

Holcum carefully picked up the tea and after closing his eyes he tossed it back. When it hit his tongue he was more than pleased when it didn't taste nasty. Actually it was pretty good thankfully since he wasn't sure he could have drunk it if it had been nasty. "I would like to talk to my parents Sir before anything else. It would greatly help." What he realized he could really use was a good hug from his parents but that wasn't going to happen.

Ayaka walked over to a wall and pressed a touch panel. "Your parents will be online momentarily. We will be in the next room in case you need us." Both stood and walked out of the room before the call connected.

When it did connect Holcum stood and moved over to the monitor and he had to lower his head. "Sorry mom, sorry dad, I can't control my cat right now. It has gotten just too hard. Today capped it off. That person", he had stopped calling Williamson names, "was gloating over some of what I had to say. I don't understand how... I want to rip him to shreds. I have never felt so... I can't even explain what I am feeling right now." Holcum's face was showing the horror of what he had sensed from Williamson.

Leo glanced at Raven and then Mila. "Holcum, I have never been more proud of you than I am now. You listened to your mate. You listened to the Admiral who is in charge of you. You are doing your best to be as honorable as possible with the circumstances you are dealing with. Your mother and I can't even express just how proud of both you and your mate we are. Both of you will make some very excellent Pride Leaders one of these days."

Mila stood up and walked over and pulled Holcum's arms around her before leaning back against him. She was older and wiser than Holcum but she was having problems as well. "Mom, Dad, I am having problems as well. I am trying my best to help Holcum but I am too stressed and angry. I want his neck in my hands. I want to feel the rattle of his last breath as I slowly choke the life out of him. I have never felt such almost blind fury before. What do we do?"

Both parents leaned forwards and pressed their hands against the screen. This time Raven spoke. "I will repeat what Leo said and to both of you. We are so very proud of how you have acted. You have shown honor, valor, and morals. You could have gone forward with the challenge and it would have been valid. When asked by the Admiral you did as you would have with Leo or me. I don't blame you for being so upset but again we are so proud of both of you. I wish we could be up there with you but we can't. No matter what we love you both. Holcum you are our son and such a wonderful young man. Mila you are a wonderful daughter in law as well."

Holcum leaned over and rested his nose against Mila's hair and gave her a good hug. "But what do we do? I don't know what to do anymore. This went from something I was so looking forward to, to wanting to tear that person a part piece by tiny piece. Even though my cat wants the same it bothers both of us." It hurt to ask for help since he was an adult.

Raven looked at Leo. He responded. "Holcum this is something virtually any Pride or Pack leader has experienced. I had hoped it would be years before you would have to face what you are now. I wish I could give you something to comfort you but I can't. I just repeat what I said. We are both so very proud of you and how both of you have acted. You are good people and we know this is hard but don't let one person force you to do something you shouldn't. Go and try talking to the ancestors. Even if they don't respond they will hear you. We have to go but we are keeping you in our thoughts. We love both of you and trust both of you." They had kept their hands on the monitor the entire time.

When the connection was terminated Raven turned to Leo and leaned against him. "Damn it Leo I feel like a failure as a mother and Pride Leader. I should be there for them damn it." She wanted to cry into his shoulder but right now she couldn't.

Leo held her close and gave her as much comfort as he could. He felt much the same as she did. Leo was feeling almost as useless as she was in this case. He wanted to be there for both Holcum and Mila as much as she did.

Holcum and Mila pressed their hands against the monitor as well before the link was disconnected. He turned to her and held her close. He was forced to close her eyes and settle for holding her. At the moment he needed the contact with her. *I so hope I, no we, live up to their opinions.* Holcum did his best to let the mating bond try and comfort him.

Mila leaned into his arms and rested her head against his chest and pressed her nose against his chest. Even as he was getting comfort from her she was getting it from him. For the moment they were alone and actually had the time to take time to just be with each other. Yes they could on the Sunday afternoons but that was for sex. This was for intimacy and renewing their mating bond. *We will live up to their expectations since that is who we are. We are the next Pride leaders of either your pride or one of our own. We will make our own fate and we will make our own honor.*

They stood there for a while, how long neither cared to figure out. Eventually they settled down to one side and slowly settled down into a meditative state. For now they were going to try and at least send their concerns to their ancestors.

~~~

Zack had settled in his chair in the conference room shortly before the other panel members arrived. In the room were Fredrik and Lt. Truthbinder. Even if it hadn't been specifically mentioned in the Article 32 proceedings it had been assumed there would be magic involved. It hadn't even been mentioned specifically since it was assumed the potential was there. The new military was rather, militant about using any and all powers or supernatural abilities to resolve issues.

When the rest of the panel came in he glanced at them even as their records scrolled past his cortical implants. Of the four only one concerned him since he was an old guard. He was from the former republic of Georgia and not necessarily a sympathizer of the anti-supernatural. He was more stratified and ossified. The old way was the right way.

"Have a seat after you get something to drink and eat. I hope you enjoy the food more than the subject of the meeting." He already had something to drink and eat. Once everyone had what they wanted and settled down. "Before we do anything I want to call for a vote based on what was presented today. Since we are doing this anonymously for the moment just activate your sensors and vote." He took a sip of his Wattlecino and glanced at the feed to his implant. As he had expected the vote was three to two. Part of it was another doing a bit of power playing. That person would eventually come around but Zack was sure he was doing a bit of politicking.

Once he had reviewed the votes he looked up. "We have a three to two vote. Technically that would be enough to go forward but before I even consider that I want to review the documentation. I have requested Lt. Truthbinder to sit in since he has information which pertains as well. I do want to say that Prisoner Williamson fired his lawyer today and has a JAG lawyer assigned to him." He turned to Cmdr Achenbach. "Commander please start reviewing the case from the prosecution side."

Achenbach glanced at his tablet and started reviewing his case. "We saw the footage of..." It was going to take some time before he was done.

~~~

Lt. Cmdr. Fuko was sitting in the conference room when Williamson was brought in later that day. "Prisoner Williamson Atten-hut." She gave the order without even looking at him. "I am assigned as your lawyer for the duration since you chose to terminate your civilian lawyer. I have been kept up to date with everything Mr. Sarnow was doing and his thoughts. Do not presume that since I am your military lawyer you can speak in a familiar way with me. At all times you will address me as Lt. Cmdr. Fuko or Ma'am. Is this understood?" She was deliberately treating him as what he was – a prisoner awaiting trial.

Williamson glared at her for the tone she was taking with him but for some reason obeyed her order. He came to attention and fixed his eyes on the far wall even though he was still glaring. "Yes Ma'am, I understand Ma'am." Someone was going to hear about this. Maybe if he could get a message to one of his uncles they could contact one of their country's representatives. One familiar with their family and might be able to do something.

"Good Prisoner Williamson. I am going to be blunt with you since I don't have much time until the Admiral makes his decision. It is very unlikely that you will get out of the charges. Your words and actions are on tape. This is from the original incident, the admiral's office, and the review earlier. At the very least you can probably expect is a very long jail sentence." When he tried to interrupt she didn't give him a chance. "Silence Prisoner! Do not speak till such time as I have finished and ask you for a comment. If you continue to act the way you have been I will be forced to request to have you maintained in a separate room during the trail."

Fuko looked up at him and her face was hard. It was obvious she wasn't going to take any crap from him. "I am telling you what is likely to happen and before you even start to say what your rights are keep your mouth shut. You are in the military and the rules, regulations, and laws are different than if you were a civilian. Accept this and it will go smoother for you. Now as I was saying, the best is a jail sentence. Technically you could be eligible for a death sentence based on threatening the life of another Cadet and on top of that his family. Most likely you will be facing personality modification and a jail sentence. I will do what I can to minimize any punishment. I cannot do that if you keep acting the way you have been."

She was keeping her voice even though hard. "I watched the entire session today and it was obvious you were getting enjoyment out of listening to Cadet Whitewater and what he was saying. Do not even try to play that off. Do not think nobody else in the room missed it. You are your own worst enemy prisoner Williamson. Do both of us a favor and control your face and control your words and I will do my best. If you don't there isn't going to be anything I can do for you. Do you have any questions on what I had to say?" It was obvious it was a rhetorical question.

Williamson's face was showing his emotions and at the moment it was showing how little he approved of the way he was being spoken to. When he spoke his voice was filled with vitriol. "Yes Ma'am I understand Ma'am. I don't have any questions about the case Ma'am. I want to record a message to my father." It was rather obvious he was deliberately using the 'yes ma'am' out of spite.

She ignored the snide reply. "I have sent a request to the Admiral about this as well as to the current lawyer for your family. Before we can forward the message we have to ensured it is delivered to the person currently with the power of authority for your father. I expect a response by tomorrow. Dismissed prisoner Williams." She waited for the guard to take the prisoner to his cell.

~~~

It was shortly before Adelbert was scheduled to leave the house when the computer dinged. Jackie went over and glanced at it and almost ignored it till she realized who it was from. She quirked an eyebrow in curiosity. "Huh, what does Mr. Sarnow want?" Jackie settled down in front of the computer and called up the e-mail and quickly read it. Once done she stared at it for a moment before going back to read it again. Once done she called up the attachment and before she realized it peals of laughter rang out.

Adelbert, who had started to stand, sat back down and gave her an odd look when she started laughing. To be honest this was one of the first times he had heard her laughing this hard and openly. "If you don't mind Jackie what has you so amused?" He was one of the very rare few who called her Jackie and very rarely.

She couldn't even answer him at the moment. Jackie had tears flowing down her face and her arms wrapped around her stomach. After several more minutes she was gasping for breath. Since she still couldn't answer she waved Adelbert around the desk and pointed at the computer. Even as hard as she was trying to keep from laughing again she started laughing again.

He was most definitely curious by now. When she waved him around the desk and pointed at the computer Adelbert looked at it and was rendered virtually speechless. "Oh my... Um, oh my..." Adelbert was stunned by what the idiot had signed. Even though Herman the third was book smart he, much like his father, had felt he was smarter than everyone else. He leaned back against the wall and simply stared at the monitor.

Is this a reasonable portrayal of Williamson?  Does he play as a real person?  Am I going a bit overboard with his stupidity and bigotry?  Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3.4K 23
This is the second book in the officer series. The first was The Cadets. Mila and Holcum have finally graduated from the Military Academy. So has m...
131K 5.2K 56
You'd think that being a Werecat-- A werepanther to be exact... Created by the ancient Greek Gods--that you would have an amazing advantage against t...
549 87 12
Dreamscape - Imphorian Prowess Vol. 2! The Rise of Ahirman. Chris's sorrows. Alyia's bad decision. Alyia had a huge decision to make. So, vast and...
26.4K 1.2K 20
" snow! Don't! " I stare back at my father, tears rolling down my cheeks. I wave goodbye as the bus doors shut, I take my seat and prepare my self fo...