Rejected then Pregnant

By lilpurplemonkey

A young she wolf girl named Cassandra, ends up alone because her kidnapper killed her mother but once she goe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author note :)

Chapter 17

14.6K 493 5
By lilpurplemonkey

~Blake Pov~

Cassie fell asleep on the couch so I took Jake to his room and then went back downstairs and started watching some baseball while Cassie sleeps. 

~~Next Day~~

I woke up sleeping on the couch with Cassie on the floor, " Cass why are you on the floor?" She groaned "Honestly I don't know I think I fell" I laughed and saw Cassie smiling. I got up and went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast, I felt sparks and knew it was Cassie. "what are you doing?" she smiled" can't I hug my mate?" I just smiled and nodded my head then I hear Jake crying"go get Jake Ill get breakfast" she groaned and headed upstairs. I'am really happy with my mate I can't till she is a luna and my wife for real. "I know I can't wait either" my wolf said. I agree with him because who wouldn't want Cassie as a mate for real!.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I was about done with breakfast when I heard little giggle from my son, I turned around and grabbed him from Cassie and kissed Cassie's head man I love this girl she will be the death of me. We sat down as Cassie digs in her bacon, eggs and french toast then I finally spoke up"Cassie?" "yeah?" I scratched the back of my head well here it goes. " will you go on a date with me tonight?" her eyes went wide and her smile was grinning from ear to ear I knew I just made her day" yes! I mean yeah sure why not" I laughed at her then dig into my breakfast.

I got up from my seat" around 5 we will go my parents will watch jake" she looks up "actually since my dad still here could my dad and uncle johnny watch him so they can have bonding time?" I smiled she so adorable. "yes honey they can" I kissed her "i'll be in my office working on some pack business if you need anything come in okay" "okay" she grabbed Jake from me and ran upstairs.

I headed to my office, I walked up to my desk when I found an note for Cassie, I mind-linked her" come her Cass there's a letter for you""okay be there in 5" I sat down and started going though all my emails and papers. 5 minutes later Cassie comes in" you linked me?" "yeah here" I handed her letter that she got, I watched her open the letter then her face dropped from a smile to a frown horror face"whats wrong" "um nothing just a letter from my family, they want a party of Jake birthday" "oh his birthday's tomorrow huh?" she nodded her head" I'm going to head back to Jake he is taking a nap and I think I will take a nap to" I kissed her then headed into my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust Cassandra Verano has lived her whole life as the Nightstalker, a globally known thief and assassin working for the Organisation...
788K 26K 37
Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin brother, Nicholas, she is wild, goofy an...
9.9K 1.8K 97
COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... this isn't about them. None of this is ab...
234 15 11
Cass is a normal She-Wolf. Except that she has not found her mate three months after her eighteenth birthday. There's this guy... Tall, handsome, the...