Chapter 13

hailie above^^

Cassandra Pov

Its been one amazing week with Blake but today I get to see my baby boy I mean I had a great time with Blake but I miss my little guy. I went dwnstairs when some little girl looks about 15 years old with brown long hair comes running in hugging Blake. I got jealous I wanted to rip her hair off but I didn't I faked a smile and went downstairs in the kitchen avoiding them two. I got out an apple and honey nut cheerios and sat down at the island munching on my food.

I heard Blake coming in the kitchen so I finished my food and walked right by him. "Cassie?" I just ignored him and went to the living room when Blake's mom came in with Jake" omg my baby" I screamed then ran to them" hii baby I missed you" Wow I never did that before I took Jake from his mom and said my goodbyes to her then I sat down on the couch and cooed at him. He was so adorable he was the light of my life. Blake came in the living room as he was about to sit down, I got up and went back upstairs to Jake's room. 

I knew Blake was upset but who care if he loved me, he wouldn't be hugging some other girl after a couple hours I put Jake down for a nap and went to me and Blake's room, when I walking down the hallway I got stopped by Blake"why are you ingoring me Cassie" I looked at him with tearing eyes then looked back down and went to the guess room. I didn't hear or see Blake after I stormed off I just wanted to be alone for awhile.

I spending the night in the guest room, I sat in the bed alone I couldn't sleep because I don't have a mate with me. I tossed and turned then I finally gave up and went downstairs for something to eat, when I got down to the stairs there was Blake siting on the couch watching tv, I quietly tipped toed over to the kitchen when"Cassie? what are you doing up?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around and faced him"um I couldn't sleep so I got hungry" I looked down when he came up to me.

"what did I do wrong"I looked at him "Ill start being your mate and girlfriend when you stop having girls all over you" I pushed him back then headed back into the kitchen, I grabbed pizza and a soda then went into Blakes room and sat on the bed. I didn't realized I was crying till I felt my tears running down my cheeks, I wiped my tears and started eating my pizza when Blake came in and grabbed my face and kiss me at first it was hard but then it went soft.

"Baby im all yours don't worry about any other girl I want to be with you and my child your my everything now" I smiled then heard Jake crying. I walked to Jake's room when I suddenly stop when I saw a Black figure standing over Jake, I go running to the figure when I got pushed on the floor by some other wolves, I looked back at the figure and realized who it was I screamed while the figure took my baby.