Chapter 7

Picture of Maddie^^

I quickly jumped in the driver's seat in tears I dont remember crying then I drove off to oregon once again, I knew that he wouldn't let go of me right there and now I glanced up and noticed his black camaro was following me I didn't care he has to meet Jake sometime. I pulled up to an rest to go to the bathroom and to change Jake's diaper. I hoped out"Cassandra look at me" " Not here not now Blake I got a son to take care of" I passed him and got Jake out of the jeep. I looked at Blake who was about to pass out when he saw Jake, well they do have the same hair and the same nose but his eyes our the same as mine blue eyes.

I got into the bathroom went to the bathroom and changed Jake then I rocked him back to sleep before I lefted the bathroom. I walked out to my jeep" how old is he?" "he is a year old you didn't miss much" " I glanced at his fist they were tight in a hold I quickly put Jake in the car so he wouldn't get hurt then walked up to Blake" you want to talk so lets talk"he looked at me"what is his name?" I looked at Jake in the jeep and smiled" his name is Jake James Roberts..""you named his last name after me?" I smiled" yeah why not Andreson doesn't fit him and plus he should have something from his father"

"please come back to the pack house live with me" I frowned then looked at him" I have to go to my aunt I promised then after 3 weeks I have to go back to the diner and continue to work for Alpha Dylan" he growled" your not working for him any longer!!!" "why?" he looked at me" your my mate not his!" I pushed him away" i'll stay with you for 3 weeks if you aren't being a loving mate or a father then forget about me" I got into my jeep and left the rest stop.

~~Blake POV~~

After that little episode where me and Cassie were having I watched her leave in my arms why did I have to be such a asshole to her and rejected her. I ran out of the apartment and went to look for her but I couldn't find her at all..she was gone like that. I went up to Cameron" where did she go? Did she call you or leave anything" I looked up and saw maddie sitting on the stairs crying and Cameron looks back at me" she left she didn't say where or anything you messed up this time".My heart dropped alot, I fell to the floor"we have to find her!!! get your ass up we are finding her." My wolf yelled at me I got up to my feet and got into my camaro.

A year later.....

I miss my mate I wish I was there for her during through her pregnancy and there for my son's birth but I had to be an ass and ruin everything for me and her, I knew my son would be an great alpha hell he gotta have alpha blood my wolf has been dying to see her and my pup but I can't seem to find her. My wolf has been quiet since he told me to find her which was a year ago. I was sitting in my office when my beta came in" Alpha there's a phone call its Alpha Dylan" I nodded my head and anwser the phone" hello" "hello Alpha Blake" I was getting angry" what do you need Dylan" "I have an friend that is going to your pack for 3 weeks she is visiting family I thought you should know""great thanks" I hunged up the phone and went outside" Cameron let's go we are going on a road trip you'll be back" he nodds his head then I hopped in my camaro alone and Camaro and Maddie got into their jeep then we headed out to a lake.