Chapter 25

~cassandra pov~

We got to my dad's pack, everyone was so nice and welcome to the pack instantly. I loved it there flowers everywhere I walked, people actually talking to you and it was such a nice warm place to be I loved it so much. We all got to my new house it was so beautiful white house with a purple door then I went inside and the living room and kitchen were combined together then there was a basement for Cameron and Maddie and then the upstairs were for me and my pup and my dad and Jackson. Everything was going on peacefully I went into my room and set my things down and fell on my bed. "new life here I come right?""yes Cassie we can do it Alpha female and a mom we can do it" I smiled at Macy's comment then I heard my phone ring"hello?" "hey it's Kacey the girl that's with your ex mate" "what do you want you ruined my life already" I heard her laughing"bitch please I just wanted to say that me and your aunt killed your son like I told your step dad everything where you were so that's how he got your son then when you got him back I gave your aunt the wolfs bane then she killed him then I told her to kill your dad while I steal Blake away from you then I was going to kill you" she laughed more"you will pay watch your back you see what I did with my step dad and to my aunt" It wasn't me talking Macy came out and everything went quiet then I hunged up.

I record everything she had said to me so I sent that recording to Blake and every one she knows, bet no one will like her now no one fucks with me or my family. After that I knocked came on my door"yeah?" "it's me Jackson" "hey bro" he comes in my room and sits next to me"well ready to be an alpha" "born ready" he smiled then hugged me. He left then I looked at the mirror tomorrow I'll officially the alpha of this pack.

5 months later..............

well life's been great lately I'm a proud mother of a beautiful baby girl I named her Summer because her birthday was June 12th she so adorable I love her to death, Blake and me haven't talked since the day I killed my aunt he didn't even bother that he had another kid again, I'm an alpha of Dark Red pack my beta is Cameron and my third command is my brother Jackson. I've been getting along with everyone and nothing has gone wrong since I got here. For me I fully change I'm not some girl who hides everything I changed I'm protective over my daughter, I'm a fun but strict alpha, I lost ton of weight and I became more of myself each day I'm with my daughter.

Today I had a meeting with a couple alphas even thought I would hate it because Alpha Mason is going to be there he has been trying to be my second mate and he's way too old for me, Alpha Logan is gonna be there he is like another brother to me because I told him everything about Blake and my daughter and plus he has two amazing little boys and a gorgeous mate Abby we are great friends, Alpha Luke is going to be there he also has no mate but looking for one, Alpha Caleb who has a beautiful daughter and a mate Alison we are also great friends and of course my current ex mate Alpha Blake.

I was bring my daughter along not to show her off to Blake but to show my new friends my daughter because they are dying to meet her, I got to the office and noticed I was late I opened the door and his smell instantly hit me but I ignored it" sorry I'm late guys Summer didn't want to cooperate today" everyone laughed but Blake.I sat Summer down in her play pen while I did my business,"so where were we" M-"we could combined our packs and you will marry me" I scrunch my nose "um no Mason"Luke-"I would like to be allies just in case of a rogue fight happens"that can be arranged I'll have Cameron get those papers ready" "hey Cam get papers for allies" "okay" Caleb-"I would like to do that to" L-"I would like that to do that to we been having bad rogue fights" "okay I'll get that arrange with you guys so if you would mind following Cameron to the Conference room I'll be there in a sec" they all leave the office once they were gone I faced Blake.

B-"why didn't you tell me we had our kid""our kid? since when you in her life your the one who forced me out not me" B-" I didn't force you out I regret doing that crap but man I didn't know she was doing that shit to our family" I looked at my beautiful daughter and smiled she was so beautiful. B-"her name is summer?" "yeah she was born June 12th so I named her Summer" B-"shes beautiful like you" I snapped out it" what do you want Blake"B-"I want to combine our packs together" "why?" B-"I know I've made mistakes I'm sorry I don't know how I can do that you I just did but I learned that I can't always go the easy way I would like us to be together where I can be with you and summer I want to marry you I want you" I started crying I haven't done that awhile.

Blake runs up to me and hugs me and I hugged him back because no matter what happen I can't always live in the past time for my daughter to know her dad. "okay we can do that but I need to be included in the meetings and the fighting" he huffed" fine". I picked up summer and put her in her carrier "well I got allies to sign" I went to the othe