Chapter 24

Author's note

Hey everyone I noticed my story has some confusion early in the story where Blake was finding out about Cassie dad I didn't mean to say she told him she was pregnant right there but later on this story is okay I will be editing this story once it's done.

Thanks everyone for reading

Love Natasha.

~Cassandra POV~

I got woken up by my dad and saw it was dark my wolf was happy I saw Blake and noticed he felt my wolf being really happy "hey Macy why are you so happy" " we get to kill that bitch of an aunt" I smirked I was happy too meaning I'll get revenge on the person that killed my son and tried to kill my dad. I got up from the bed and looked at Blake but he didn't look at me like he use to he gave me a disappointed look I look back at my dad"I'll see you later dad I'll see you tonight" "can't wait to see my daughter be a true leader you were born to be a leader" I smiled at my dad" thanks" I look at Blake one more time but then I just walked away and went to our house.I got to the house and went to my bag that was on the floor in the living room and then went up to a guess room knowing Blake and the he's been looking at me wouldn't be a good idea if I went to his room.

I threw on my black skinny jeans, black combo boots and black tank top with my leather jacket, I didn't wear that much makeup and I curled my hair and I was done. I walk downstairs and see Blake talking to some girl then he saw me and he couldn't leave his eyes off of me"well well look here my best friend is hella sexy today" I laughed at Cameron's comment "thanks Cam well let's get this over with" I knew Blake was listening because the way he kept growling" Are you nervous" "about killing the murder who killed my son then tried killing my dad""yeah""hell no I'm glad she is the one to die" Maddie came around the corner "mind if I sit out I would love to see you in action well I have seen you in action pretty bad ass I have to say but baby is making me feel uneasy" "yeah it's fine mads have a goodnight" she smiled

I watched Blake hold hands with that girl I knew I was going to get rejected but I didn't care I want my aunt dead!.I stormed out of the house and shifted in my wolf, Blake did the same but he was so glued on my wolf, I didn't care I ran and ran till we got to the service. I shifted back I looked at Blake admiring him before he ends it with me forever. I went up to the stage and Blake looked at me with pride I didn't care because I knew he was gonna leave me" Tonight this women dies for what she has done to my family If you guys don't like what you see I suggest you leave" no one left I knew why because they all wanted her dead for what she did"please don't kill me please" I looked at her" I'm killing you you have nothing to live for anymore I can't even you my aunt anymore"

"what are you doing Cass" I looked at Blake but he look proud?"getting justice hope you and that chick have a nice life my dad is going to take me away since your going to leave after this" he was gonna say something but I blocked him from link. I walked up then Blake said"you can't do it you can't kill your own blood" I laughed then went to my aunt and snapped her neck. "there you go" the crowd cheered and then danced happily I smiled at the happiness I gave the pack. "too bad we have to leave huh Cass" "yeah Macy we will get through it especially with our little one" I looked down at my bump and smiled"yeah me and you and the little one" Blake saw me looking at my bump he smiled then it went to a frown.I had no clue what was going on with him.

I step down the stairs and I hear the crowd"Cassie Cassie" they were cheering me on I smiled so big then headed out I shifted into my wolf and ran to me and Blake's lake, I got there and sat down with my feet in the water."hey girl" Maddie comes out of the woods"I followed your scent" "oh" "whats wrong" "Blake is going to is going to reject me because I killed my own blood" she frown then hugged me"do you know for sure"" well I saw him with another girl what do you think Mads" it was quiet for awhile" what are you going to do if he does" " move in with my dad and brother" we hugged for a pretty long time then me and her left to the pack house.

Maddie went to her room and I stayed downstairs watching TV then Blake comes walking in with his side chick, once he saw me he walked to the girl and kissed her. Hurt flashed through I got up went to my guest room and began packing once again. I didn't want to stay inside the house any longer so I went to Jake's old room and packed the stuff that I wanted for the new pup and gathered my things then my phone rang" hello" "hey its Jackson you know your unknown brother that we never get to actually met" "oh hey sorry everything happened so quick" "it's fine can I come by now? oh by the way I heard about Blake and I don't wanna be the Alpha so would you kindly be the Alpha of this pack I talked to dad he said you were born a leader and yeah" I smiled "yeah could come by now and help me pack up my stuff I'm pregnant so it's very difficult you know"

"yeah I'll help I'll be there in 30 mins or so" "okay thank you" we hung up then I went downstairs to the kitchen where my dad was"hey dad""hey sweetie so thought about my offer coming to my pack""yes I did I just talked to Jackson and he's giving me the Alpha role" he smiled"so I'm gonna take that offer I don't wanna be here" he smiled then hug me"we will take good care of you and the baby" "thanks dad Jackson is gonna come over and help me pack my stuff" "okay I'm gonna head over to my pack and get your room ready and the nursery to""okay dad"I smiled then I made me some mac and cheese. I sat down at the table and worked on some work that I needed to do then the chick that came with Blake came down"hey your Cassie right the suppose mate" "yeah""stay away from Blake he is mine okay got it" "got it" then she left. I didn't get upset because I knew he was gonna leave me anyways so I got a piece of paper out and began writing a letter to Blake."Dear Blake, If your reading this then I left I got sick and tired of you treating me like nothing so I left I'm not telling you where because I don't wanna be found I killed my aunt because I wanted justice she killed my son I hope you have a good life with your new friend by Blake love Cassie"

I set the letter in his office then started packing all my things with Jackson, Me and Jackson got along really well he such a good guy, we finished packing up all my things and Jake's things to then packed up the car. I said my goodbye's to Blake's pack then Cameron and Maddie came out"we want to go with you Cassie" I smiled" Are you sure" "yes Cassie we aren't gonna be apart once again" I hugged them"okay guys" they put all their stuff in their own car then hoped in I got in the car with Jackson then headed away to my new pack.

~Blake's POV~

After Cassie killed her aunt I couldn't even look at her how could she kill her own blood over a stupid death I know he was our son but man I couldn't even do that so I hooked up with this girl she is amazing treats me good. I kissed her in front of Cassie my wolf was pissed the hell at me but hell I don't care he doesn't understand the fact Cassie killed her own blood. Me and Kacey went to the room and had mighty fun in there then she went downstairs to get her things. I laid back in bed and rested for awhile. After a couple of hours of having more fun I went downstairs to finish off some work, then I noticed a note from Cassie"she left?" I was hurt but then again I did treat her horrible but she deserved it I guess.

"she is with our pup dumb ass your such a bad father no wonder you didn't care about the other pup god why am I stuck with a stupid human If i was a person I would be the leaving shit out of you oh you don't have a beta anymore good luck with life now"