Chapter 16

~author note~

PLEASE READ!!! so I might of confused you but Cassie does have a brother they are related it was before she was born sorry if I confused you guys Cassie is the same age but her brother is nick next new alpha I'll get in that in this chapter!

love Natasha

~Cassie~

"Cassie...Cassie please let me in your father has been here waiting for you to see you!" SHIT! my father, I got changed into decant clothes and got Jake dressed in PJ"s and opened the door" move" he didn't budge" Cassie" "I said move Blake and take Jake" he finally got the message and took Jake and  moved, I got to the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. We stared at each other for a really long time then my father spoke" your beautiful as your mother" I blushed"so why? what happened" he sat down so did I" where to began ah Me and your mother met at a Royal ball, she was fabulous, see we were mates because of the bond we had but my friend Rodrick saw my mate he wanted her but I got her before he did and boy did he get pissed off, after awhile me and your mother well umm mated after an amazing couple of weeks your mother was pregnant with your brother actually he is my next new alpha Jackson but anyways after your mother birth to Jackson, We started getting death threats, that our next child will be haunted and be taken away I was scared so was your mother after a couple of months your mother got pregnant once again with you I was happy I got two kids I always wanted two kids but as soon your mother gave birth to you, you and her just disappeared out of no where I looked for years and years then I had to give up and take care of my son. Then Rodrick got caught with you and my mate and I declared war but I was to late the house burnt down with your mother I thought I lost everything of her"

He looked down then I said" someone my uncle Johnny" " she let you have johnny in your life?" I nodded my head" yeah he was great we became close when things happened...but anyways he came and got me we ran and ran till he got tooken away from me....I saw my own mother's death" he hugged me" Im glad your alive" I pushed back"i-is johnny alive?" I bit my lip to hold back tears" sweetheart he did make it, he is actually here he's my beta" I jumped up" dad where is he" "you c-called me dad" he started tearing up" well you are my dad" he hugged me and then he mind link his beta" uh yes alph-" I looked back "UNCLE JOHN JOHN!!!" I ran up to him hugging him "Oh my Cassie your alive" I started crying I finally have my family back now.

After tears and lots of hugs" uncle johnny and dad I have news for you" I mind link Blake to come in, as Blake come's in I mind linked him" Im sorry"  he looked at me then smiled and kissed my forehead."well guys this is Blake my mate and there's a long long story about this little guy but this little guy is your nephew and your grandchild tomorrow is actually his birthday he will be 2 years old" my dad and johnny looked at me in surprised then smiled" he is adorable like you whats is his name"

I smiled"Jake James Roberts". Everyone smiled, I let my dad and uncle play with Jake while I dragged Blake into the living room" what's up?"I took a long breath then said" I love you, and I'm sorry I had to get Jake back, I felt lost and even you couldn't of tell you because he would kill both of you and I can't live with myself if that happened and plus I knew all his moves..." I got interupted by Blake giving me a kiss" it's fine sweetheart I know why you did it but tell me next time so I know where you are okay" I nodded my head and hugged blake. his scent calmed me and my wolf I was happy now.