Chapter 21

Cassandra Pov

I woke up this morning without Blake, I wondered if he ever got home from the celebration I got up from the bed and went to my closet to get some clothes when I heard someone come in the bedroom" Cassie it's me Maddie" I walked out the closet "hey whats up?" she sat on the bed" nothing bored out of my mind the guys didn't get back last night Blake's third command Cade said they stayed the night at his house because they were to drunk to come home" ah that's where he is. "okay so girl's day then wanna go shopping?" she squealed" yesss!!" I laughed "let me get ready" she nodded her head and ran downstairs.

I took a quick shower then put my black shorts on and my white crop top, I curled my long hair then put light makeup on I look good for someone who lost their baby. "I missed him too Cassie hey we got one on it's way and we still need to tell Blake" "I know I planned to tell him last night but he looked so happy so I'll tell him today okay" she cut off our link, I look at myself one more time then I went downstairs. I didn't want to link Blake because I knew that he would have a hangover so I left a note on the table and grabbed my keys."let's go"

~Blake's POV~

Man. what a celebration. I missed Cassie so much but I stayed at Cade's house because I knew Cassie would be sleeping, I got to the house with a pounding headache, I saw a note on the table:"hey Blake hope you had fun at the celebration me and Maddie went into town with Liam and Kyle to go shopping I love you see you in a couple hours love Cassie" I smiled like an idiot and went to my bed and took an amazing hot shower then started making lunch for me.

~two hours later~

I heard a engine that pulled up on the drive way I went outside and see Cassie and hugged her. "I missed you" she giggled" miss you to now help me" I groaned she always go crazy sometimes but I love her, after we got everything in our room she sat me down" okay time for the talk I was gonna tell u last night but you know what happen" I smiled"okay shoot" she smiled then said"Blake...I'm pregnant" I looked at her with wide eyes then I smiled from ear to ear then pulled her down and kept kissing her.

I was so happy even though my other pup died, I'll still live his life I know he would want us to move on, man I miss his little face. I looked at Cass while she looked at me with her blue eyes I was so happy with this girl she was amazing"let's go on a date" she squealed then hugged me"yes yes hundred times yes" I smiled and kissed her softly then smiled."I'll see you at 6 love you" "love you to." I left the room and went down to my office because apparently Alpha Nick son wants to come over and see his long lost sister. I didn't know who his long lost sister was or any idea who it would be.

I walked in my office"Alpha Nick" "Alpha Blake" I sat down at my desk then began to discuss what's going on.

~Cassandra POV~

While Blake was in his meeting I went and took a hot bath before everything happened, I set candles around the bath tub then put nice peace full music on in the background. I stripped all my clothes off then started hoping in the bath when I heard the bedroom door open"Cassie""in the tub" he comes in the bathroom and looks at me"yes my love""I um I uh" I laughed"I smiled and started to relax. He starts messaging my shoulders which felt really good because of all the stress that's been going lately. "so your brother is here" I perked up "wait what he's here" "yes he is but before you go on talk to him could we go on our date" I smiled "yes babe we could go on out date."