Chapter 5

Picture of Cameron Above ^^^

~~Cassandra POV~~

As he runs his hands around my small little belly my wolf was purring like crazy, I didn't want him to stop but I had to put a stop." Stop Blake you rejected me not having you reject my pup" before he could say anything left the apartment and got into my car and left them behind. I still need time I dont know what to do"Me either cassie we will do what's best for our baby boy" My wolf said very angrily

I didn't know if she was pissed at me or if she was pissed at blake" hey macy"Yes cassie"" who are you mad at" it was silent i started to get worried then she said" not at you at blake for rejecting us...our baby" I understood why she was upset I was to. I decided to go on another road trip but to califorina instead of staying here in oregon again. I don't feel like telling anyone I just Want to disappear from everyone.

After two days getting into califorina I went around town and found an small apartment, it was cute had two small bedrooms two bathrooms and one big kitchen and living room combined. Just enough space for me and my baby boy, I got some funiture from some neighbors they were nice, I got me enrolled back into school to finish my senior year off, I think ill be okay for a couple months or so.

 A year Later....

It's been 1 year here in Califorina, I miss my friends there, recently I gave birth to an fantastic little boy he is 1 year old today his name is Jake Roberts, yes I did his fathers name His father should have some sort part of his little life. But anyways Jake is the love of my life, I was getting up and getting Jake ready for Day Care so I can head off to the diner to my job. I walked out of my apartment holding Jake on my hip and buckled Jake up in my jeep. I got to the Day Care and dropped of my baby boy and headed to Becky's Diner, when I was about to clock in when my phone started to ringing" hello?" "hello sweartheart this is your aunt"

My aunt? why is she calling?"oh hey im about to clock in is it important?" "sweetie your grandfather James is in the hospital... i dont know if he will make it and also I think its time to come now I know you barely know this side of the family you parent hid you from us im sorry about this but you should come back to Oregon." I signed then "fine I'll come back I'll talk to my boss today and tomorrow I'll head up can he hold on till then?" I heared her laugh on the other end" yes he will be fine till tomorrow love you sweetheart I'll get you two a plane ticket kiss jake for me" " Amber you don't have to buy our plan tickets I can drive down there" "fine sweetie drive safe love you"

I hung up the phone and clocked in, I went to my bosses office which was the Alpha of this pack I was living in for awhile I was close friends with him when he seen me moving in my new apartment he been by my side. " hey dylan um can I talk to you?" he looks up and smiles" yes what is going on?" "um I need to leave the pack for ahwile because my unknown family I barely know is going through a lost and I need to head back there to stay and help them out" his smile went to a frown " yeah you can leave the territory only for 3 weeks then I need you back here for work" I smiled" thanks Dylan see you in 3 weeks" he waved his hand and headed back to work