Chapter 9

~~Cassandra POV.~~

I knew he was following me again he is pretty determined to keep us, I got to my aunt's house "finally" my wolf said. I smiled than hoped out of my jeep and went and got Jake, I wrapped jake in his favorite green blanket. I turned around to see Blake standing right there"can I hold him?" I sighed "could we go inside than" He nodded his head we both walked in the house and everyone was there to greet me and my baby boy and suprisingly my mate"well who is this sweetie" I looked at amber than eventually said" my mate" I heard everyone gasp and start talking about my baby and my mate.

I started tearing up a little and blake saw that so he pulled me into his chest" he does care about us CASSIE" my wolf was screaming of joy. I screamed at everyone"BYE!" they all jumped in fear then I walked out holding my son close. "cassie?" I saw Cameron and thats when I broke I Slowly helped Blake hold his son they looked so cute together than I went to cameron and hugged him and cried" what happen" I wiped my tears and went to blake and rested my head on his arms and looked at my son" I told them he was my mate and they started gasping and talking I just blew up" I heard Blake laugh" you'll be a good luna" I smiled"luna sounds good" my wold shouted in joy"keep your guard up Kara" she whimpered.

I buckled Jake up in his seat and went to the front where everyone else was. "ill drive Cassie's jeep to my house, cameron Im trusting you with my car please take it back to my house in one piece"I laughed at Blakes comment about his car"care about your car more than your child and mate huh?" he growled I found that attractive"CASSIE STAY IN FOCUS!" i screamed in my head I saw Blake smirk then came and kiss me. I pulled away"now lets get to your house"he growled"our house" I got into the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat and then off we go to his house.

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting day i said to myself. .....