Chapter 30

Author note!

Last chapter sad story but will be making a second one here soon so look out for that thanks everyone who loved this book it means a lot.

love Natasha

Cassies POV

It's been amazing since I have been back into the household. My dad re married a nice girl same age as he was and they just clicked she isn't like my mom but she will do for now. Cameron and Maddie finally had their kids actually they had so many they had to get a bigger house but Cameron is happy so is Maddie 6 kids and 2 on the way crazy right. Summer is now 10 years old being a big sister to my now happy 2 happy little babies and one on the way she so happy to have more family members she is the highlight of my day and I was so happy when she started changing she is a beautiful wolf she is all white she is going to be one powerful alpha since she is the next alpha to be. Me and Blake FINALLY got married I loved every bit of it. My step mom put everything together, everything was coming together even though I had a hard past but I got through. Oh and my brother yeah hasn't been in my life that much because he just wants to have a free life which I get. Ever since the whole running away thing me and Blake got closer than any other, I was so happy with him Im so glad that we never let each other go. Now he is offically stuck with me and my kids.

 I always go to my moms grave, talk to her about everything then I'll go to Jake's grave and explain on what's going on with his brothers and sisters." I miss you jake so much you would be a great Older brother thanks for watching out for our family I love you. I wont say goodbye I'll just say see you later baby boy" I smiled and got up and walked back to the house to my big family.

THE END!!!!