Rebel Dallas (Hayes Grier) DI...

By RileyTheOfficial

Angelica Alex is Cameron Dallas's younger sister. Them being 6 years apart never bothered them, they always g... More

Sorry... (Important)
Description
Shout outs!
Getting to Know Angelica
Chapter One: "What the Hell.."
Chapter Three: "Who are you gonna kill?"
Chapter Four: "No, it's a promise."
Chapter five: "You know, I didn't know giraffes could talk, until I met you."
Chapter six: "What if I had a major fear of elevators...?"
Chapter Seven: "It was a goddamn promise."
Chapter Eight: "Are you listening?"
Chapter Nine : "Mouth in Shock"
Chapter Ten: "Where is she?"
I'm sorry

Chapter Two: "You love us."

3.8K 72 3
By RileyTheOfficial

Chapter Two: "You love us."
               I'm thinking about putting my other story on hold until I know what I do with it.
Story date: September Tenth, 2015 Thursday
     POV: Angelica
___________

    'Beep! Beep! Wake the hell up!' I slam my fist onto the alarm clock, making it silent. I groan and kick the blanket off of my freezing cold body. I looked at the clock, reading that it is five thirty in the morning.

    I grabbed the first shirt and shorts I saw and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. On my way I grab a pair of bra and underwear.

   Once I was done taking a shower I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun, after putting clothes on. I put a watch and two other bracelets with sunglasses on. Before heading out of my room, I grabbed tan sandals laying on my floor.

   Sitting at the island in my small kitchen, waiting for the boys to show up, shoving cereal down my throat, I play a game on my phone. After finishing my cereal, I put the bowl in sink.

    I look at the time, 6:59 The boys should be here anytime now. Since I have nothing to do, I wash the dirty spoon and bowl.

    The door opens with slam, making it obvious that it hit the back wall. "Shit, sorry about the door. Anyways blame Christian, he is the reason the we are late. He just had to style up his hair." Sebastian whined grabbing ahold on my book bag.

     "Hey! You're the one who needed to take a fifteen minute dump!" Christian protests back.

     Sebastian was about to reply back, but I hit him on his head. He pouted. "You always hit me. ABUSE! I tell you, abuse." He jokes around.

      Matthew spoke up," We need to go. Alex needs get to school."

      "Ugh. Don't remind me." I groan, heading out the door with the boys following.

*************

      "I don't get why we have to have someone give us tips about how to survive in this school. I mean, it's not like I don't have enough experience with fangirls." I hear a unfamiliar voice, standing at the door.

     "Look. Alex has been here for almost three years. Alex is smartest person I know." I walk in the office, not wanting to hear Mr. Smith talk about me anymore.

    "It's not very nice to talk behind my back, you know?" I said as a statement.

    "There is the person of the hour." He smiles, gesturing to the chair by Cameron. I give him a look, as if saying, 'Really?'

    "You never mentioned that the person is a girl! How do to expect for Nash and Hayes to learn from a girl?" Cameron reacts.

     "Hey, that's sexist. I hope you that in the older days, woman were the ones to teach the kids. If you had a education. You should of learned that in fifth grade." I say sarcastic as I sit by Cameron.

      "Well excuse me. I failed social studies in fifth grade." He replies.

      "I know." I mutter under my breath. Cameron looks at me weird.

      Mr. Smith clears his throat, "As I said yesterday, Alex, please show the boys around. Also while you are doing that, give them some tips or advice. Cameron will be following."

**************

      Here are some things I picked up on about the boys. Cameron likes staring at me strange. And he absolutely thinks I'm not a great role model. Nash is really friendly and wants to be on good terms with me or be friends. Hayes is hot. Ok I know I didn't have to get to know him to tell that. Just look at the boy. Hayes is shy and has a adorable personally. He smiles when I talk, either it be me talking back to Cameron or me talking to him, he always smiles.

     "This is the math class. It will be your first period. Mrs. Mayor is the nicest teacher here." I open the door to math.

      "Ryder, calm down. Alex is just-" Mrs. Mayor stops talking and looks at us walking me. "Actually she is right here." Ryder turns around and jumps out of his seat to pick me up and hug me.

      "Put me down, boy. Damn, we saw each not even a hour ago." I laugh. "Anyways, Mrs. Mayor, these are the new students. Nash is the older and taller blue eyed one. Hayes is the other blue eyed one. They are brothers." I say pointing the each of them out.

     "What about me?" Cameron questions.

     "Are you a new student?" He shakes is head, "Exactly."

     "Hello boys, I'm Mrs. Mayor, the math teacher. I'm glad Alex is showing you guys around. She needs a break from the boys sometime. Just imagine you are a girl with four guys, especially these ones." Mrs. Mayor says, acting serious.

      Sebastian, Christian, Matthew, and Ryder gasp. Matt speaks up, "Hey! She loves us, right Alex?" The whole class turns to me.

      "Come on Mrs. Mayor. You were not supposed to tell them until they graduate. It was our secret." I play along, whining.

       "Shoot. I will deal with them later. Bye Alex, Nash, Hayes, and boy that I don't know!" Mrs. Mayor exclaims.

       They leave the room, heading to their lockers. It was silent until Hayes spoke up, "Are those boys your friends? The ones in dark colors and look scary?"

       "Yeah, we all been friends since I moved here, at age 13. They aren't bad once you get to know them." I smile at the memories flashing in my head.

        "Your parents let you be around them?" Cameron questions in disgust.

        "No. Not at least until she met them. She didn't like the thought of them being in my apartment alone. When I say she, I mean my mom. My dad left my mom to be pregnant with me. I guess three kids were to much." I give a sad smile, but keep walking.

       "Your apartment? Three kids and a mom, live in a apartment? I'm not judging. That apartment has to be the size of one story house." Nash says without thinking. "Shit. I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry. You could of be tight on the money-" I cut him off by speaking.

        "It's alright. I live alone. My mom and sister will in North Carolina. My sister is 23  (I really don't know what age Sierra is.) She lives with her boyfriend. My mom lives with her boyfriend, too. I don't really know where my brother is. I don't even know if he is alive." I say like it was a week ago. Thinking that my brother is dead in some alleyway.

        "Alone? Wouldn't it get lonely?" Hayes questions.

        I nod. "I got kicked out because of reason I won't say. My mom thought it would help me if I work on my own. It does get lonely. That's where the boys come in." I think of the boys and smile.

      "Are the boys like brothers to you or something?" One of the older boys ask, I don't know what one though.

     "The boys are like my brothers. But nothing like my real one. They mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without them." I frown, thinking about them leaving me.

     "Couldn't you just move on to different people?" Cam ask, like it was the easiest thing in the world.

     I stop. "No I wouldn't. They are brothers to me. They are also there for me. Just think. Nash-. Wait no. Think of someone you lost. Doesn't matter if they died or not. You could of left them for fame. You were really close with that person." I almost cry at the memory. No. Cameron left you. You didn't leave him. He left without saying 'I love you' to me.

      "I have a question. How would you feel if your real brother was really close to you, like you couldn't be separated from him. You also hung out with him. You went against your sister with him. One day he got a chance to tour the world. He got the chance to do what he loved, but to get paid doing that thing. You two had a huge fight about him leaving. It didn't end very good. He left without saying good bye or I love you to you. After that years with him being away, he didn't contact you. How would you feel?" Nash said looking at Cameron as if he knew he was hiding something. Somehow I knew he was talking to me.

       "Honestly? He must of had no heart. I would feel upset at first, thinking what I did for him to not contact me. But really though, I would realize that my brother is a bastard. I would feel hatred for him. Even if one day he tried contacting me. I would just ignore him. He doesn't deserve to talk to me after all those years." I say truthfully.

     Cameron frowns with tears in his eyes. He turns to talk to Nash.
_________________
A/N: You guys can't hate me. I have a reason why I didn't update yesterday. I was going to update but something changed my mind.

       On the bus yesterday, like normal I'm sitting alone because my only friends on the bus sit with a girlfriend or sibling. They are guys. The friend right beside me is sitting by the widow, with his girlfriend sitting close to me.

     The girlfriend, I'm going to call her A. A turns to me, looking me in the eyes. She quietly whispers, "Can I show you something?" I nod and she shows me her wrist. I gasp, holding my hands to my face, trying not to cry. What I see makes me sad. I see fresh cuts. I take a pen out and draw a heart on A's wrist. I tell her to not do it again and that I'm always there for her.

      Look, I'm not promoting for you to cut yourself. That's the last thing I want to do. I want you to tell me how you are doing. No matter if you do self harm or not. I'm here for you.

Edited Date: October Sixteenth, Friday, 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
72.3K 2K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...
1.3M 37.2K 35
Mystique Amberson is a Senior in high school and lives with her older stepsister who has never had to work a day in her life and after she became eig...
14.1K 71 84
Kaylie was very scared. but her new brother came along with his dad and she felt new. she had a brother. she had someone to go to aside her mom, and...