XiuChen is Real

By halmoneoz

[COMPLETED] More

Prologue
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
Finale
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
Fight For Love [EXO SHIPS]
follow ~~

iii

6.6K 318 136
By halmoneoz

(( so sorry for the late ud! ㅋ ))

Xiumin's POV

"Whoa! I love the view here." Chen said in awe as he took a sit. I could see his eyes sparkling from here. I also can't deny the fact that the view here is really beautiful and astonishing.

I stared at Chen's features while he's busy enjoying the view.

"Hyung! Why the hell are you so quiet?" He asked.

"Pffft! I've noticed something." I said while wiggling my eyebrows at him that made him confuse.

"Eh? Spill it out, hyung!"

"I think our spirit switched!" I said, laughing.

"Psh, I think you got yours back." Chen pouted and glared at me. Well, look who's acting childish now. The urge to kiss his lips tho. Aish! Minseok, what the hell are you thinking!? I may love him, yes, but I can't get that too far. Wrong. That's so wrong.

The waiter finally came with our food which we ordered awhile ago.

Ooh! I love the smell. It makes my stomach wilder.

"Let's eat!" Chen beamed cheerfully.

The food is too good for a really affordable cost! Plus, the breathetaking view. We should come here often. While we're in the middle of eating, a waitress excused us.

"Excuse me, I'm really sorry for disturbing the both of you but, do you mind if I take a picture of you? We heard you're idols..." She said while waving the polaroid camera on her hands.

"Oooh I get it. Nah, we don't mind. We'd love to!" Chen grinned.

"Omo, thank you!" She beamed as she readied her camera.

Chen posted, with his thumbs up. I also posted like him but attempted to bite on a steamed bun to make it goofy.

"Oh, for the last thing, please sign and leave a comment!" She gave us a piece of paper and ballpen.

Awesome resto!! Xiumin + Baozi = ♡ Try!!! I love it here! *^^*

---BaoXiu <3

I looked at what Chen wrote..

I love the food I love the view I love my hyungggg!!!!!! I will be back here... always and forrrrever.

---ChenCheeeen :3

Eh? Why did he write that he loves me? Haha crazy Chen.

"Thank you!" The waitress sang as we gave the papers. We continued eating.

"I can't deny! It's really good here. We should return." Chen said. He groggily stretched his arms and groaned. He's full! Hah.

"Naeeee! Next time, you'll treat me." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Never!"

Aish! I wish he's just kidding. Usually, he keeps on buying us candies and snacks. But I really guess that's the best he could buy us. Poor kid. Lol, joke.

We paid our bill and was about to leave but a group of girls stopped us. Saying they're our fans. Aigoo, I really can't help but to feel fluttered. They may be crazy and all but they are really sweet!

"Oppa! You're really handsome!"

"Good thing I brought my gift for you, Xiuminnie~"

"Oppa please accept the baozi I made!"

After some chat with the fangirls a taxi stopped infront of us and that's when our conversation ended.

"Phew! Look at these tons of gift!" Chen said.

"Yeah, it's as if they expected us." I agreed.

We received gifts. We really don't know what's in it. As soon as we reached our dorm, they saw us hugging tons of gift that made them rush to us.

"Waah! Xiumin hyung, you don't need to be so thoughtful." Tao said.

"Yah! That came from our fans, babo."

I said that which made Tao and the others so disappointed. Lol, the look on their faces tho.

"Don't worry guys, it's really not just for the two of us," I smiled at them and started distributing the gifts as I call their name just like how a santa does. Aah, why does it feel like it's Christmas?!

As I finished distributing, I brought out the box which in it is a cake.

OT12 <3

That's sweet!

It's a chocolate cake with a very simple yet elegant design with the "ot12" on the middle.

"Xiumin hyung, there's a letter for you." Kyungsoo nudged at me and reached out a letter to me. Hmm, where did this come from?

Xiumin oppa!

Please help us! Chanmi really wants to jump off the building. I don't know why you popped out in my mind to help Chanmi but please! We only have each other and YOU!

-MinA (Friend of Chanmi)

I really don't get this!?

Aish! This might be a scam but..

Chen tried to snoop but I quickly hid the letter.

"This is nothing. Uhm, I just need to go out for awhile. I'll be back." I said that made the whole room quiet.

Is there something wrong with what I said?

I was about to leave but Chen held my wrist. He looked at me with a worried look.

"I'll go with you.."

I yanked his hand away.

"Chen, it's nothing." I patted his back and went outside.

I reached the rooftop without worries. My hunch was right. They're here. They're around Chanmi who is throwing tantrums on the cold cement, trying to shove her only friends away.

I slowly walked towards her.

Why do I feel something?! Why do I feel so concerned although we only met a few hours ago.

"Chanmi-ssi.." I called out, trying to be formal.

"Oppa.." She cried.

Her friends moved away.

I knelt to reach her level and wiped away her tears.

"Oppa.. I-I can't.." She sobbed.

"What's wrong Chanmi? There's no reason why I should be concern but I am. I really am and I don't know why."

Chanmi started to scream. She screamed her lungs out.

I got scared..

What's wrong with this kid?

"Xiumin, she has brain tumor.." A blonde girl said.

Brain tumor? Why at a very young age?

I stumbled when she hugged me. I did nothing but to hug her back.

"Noona.. why did you call for my help?" I asked them.

"She hates hospital,"

Chanmi kept on sobbing but I really could tell she fell asleep.

"But she threw tantrums. When I said we only have each other, I really mean it. We don't know anyone else we don't befriend anyone here but I don't know why Chanmi suddenly introduced herself to you." She explained.

"We were shocked when you knew Chanmi..." Another one said.

"Chanmi is really stubborn. We couldn't convince her so we tried to seek for your help."

My heart suddenly felt a pain.

Poor Chanmi.

I caressed her face while she slept peacefull on my shoulder.

"Come on now." I said as I sighed.

I carried her bridal style and they followed.

We were so quiet in the elevator. I could feel the heavy atmosphere slapping right through my face. What a tragic life.

When I finished taking care of Chanmi, I abruptly returned to our dorm.

Chen was the only one who's awake. Watching TV.

"So, where have you been?" He asked.

"Rooftop"

I answered and went inside my room.

x x x x x x x x x x x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
4K 141 7
It's cold outside but Chanyeol is warm enough being a human heater for his little kitten to care. Bottom! Xiumin Top! Chanyeol Start: September 11th...
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
58.4K 2.6K 22
You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.🌻 -fic status; finished💌