Unknown [KHR]

By HelenaVWG

Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Sawada's Twins. Ie is very smart, he know almost all about his broth... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Omake 1 : Ryoko's other personality
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15. A = To school
16
18
Omake 2 : Behind Natsume Hayashi's eyes.
AUTHOR'S NOTE [IMPORTANT]
19
20
21
22
23
24
Author Note
25
Omake 3rd, 4th, and 5th
26 : Here comes the Future Arc!
27
28
29
30
31
Halloween special!
32
33
34
35
36 : Shitake is acting weird!
♤♡♢♧ + Omake
37 : Meeting the TYB Black Busters and Bolam's test?!
38 : Who the hell are you?!
39 : I'm not interested.
40
41 : Sky's test (Part 1)
42 : Sky's test (Part 2)
43 : Friends or enemies?
44 : The little 'fun'
45 : The shocking news
46
『Special」「Time』

17

2.5K 124 14
By HelenaVWG

"Who the hell are you?!" Gokudera twin ask.

"Buzz~ Won't answer!! Remember my voice it will lead you~! See ya!"

"Annoying girl." Tohaya say.

"Let's go home..?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah!" They all say.

"I have mission so i'm going." Tsuna say.

"Well we already skipped lots of mission!" Takeshi say.

"Yep!" Tsuna say.

"Wait Tsu!" Ie say.

"Hm?" Tsuna ask.

"Don't go to any mission! Today is our birthday right?" Ie say with hopes in his eyes.

"Hm.. I got to go. My friend are waiting." Tsuna say.

"Then, go home fast okay?" Ie say.

"Of course!" Tsuna say then vanished with thin air.

♢♢♢♢♢

"Gomen, i'm late." Tsuna say.

"Ah, it's okay." Shoichi say.

"What is today's mission?" Tsuna ask.

"Easy. Just stealing a gem." Spanner say.

"Hm.. Okay, i'm going!" Tsuna say.

"The mission started today at 10.00 PM." Shoichi say.

"Hai!" Tsuna say then vanished within thin air.

♤♤♤♤♤

"There is some 10 minutes time i'm gonna buy present for Reborn and Ie-nii." Tsuna mutter.

"Eh? Reborn-kun?"

"What are you doing here?" Tsuna ask.

"Well, you still wear the ring!"

"Oh this ring?" Tsuna ask.

"Yup! Anyway what about Reborn-kun?"

"Yesterday was his birthday." Tsuna say.

"Eh?! How come you didn't tell us?!"

"Well, i just remember it.." Tsuna say.

♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm back!" Tsuna say.

"Welcome back Tsu! And what with the big bag?" Ie ask.

"Birthday present..?" Tsuna say.

"Here for Reborn!" Tsuna say.

"Thank you." Reborn say.

"Eh?! It's not for me?!" Ie ask.

"Sorry for the late present, Reborn. I just remember it this morning.." Tsuna say.

"It's okay! At least you give me another fedora and an espresso mug." Reborn say.

"I'm ignored now?! TTATT" Ie say.

"This is for Ie-nii!" Tsuna say.

"Hm? What is this?" Ie ask while recovering.

"That is.... Vongola Box!" Tsuna say.

"Huh?" Ie ask.

"Vongola box? Good bow we can teach you! I'm gonna upgrade your training." Reborn say.

"And also a motorcycle! I trained this when i fight to Byakuran!" Tsuna say.

"Where did you get those?!" Ie ask.

"Shoichi-kun and Spanner!" Tsuna say.

"Domo.." Spanner say.

"H-Hi.." Shoichi say.

"Ie-kun! I bake a cake! Bring your friends and eat the cake!" Nana say.

"Uhm.." Ie say.

"Just go! I won't mind!" Tsuna say with a smile but a forced smile, but no one noticed it.

"Uhm.. Okay.." Ie say then go to the Living Room.

"I'll just going to do my jobs at my laptop.." Tsuna say but not loud, and also stretching his arm.

"Hm.. I'll just go with Tsuna." Reborn say while following Tsuna behind him and go to his (Tsuna's) room.

"Gio-nii, where did you hide my laptop?" Tsuna ask sighing while searching the blonde ghost.

"Dunno, i haven't come here.." Giotto say as he appear infront of them.

"Reborn, can i borrow your phone please?" Tsuna ask pleading to Reborn.

"Hm." Reborn say handing the Leon-Phone.

"Now, 0888×××××××." Tsuna say then started dialed the number.

*RING**RING*

"Where is the laptop now.." Tsuna say as he go to the sound.

*RING**RING*

"Downstairs?" Tsuna ask then go down. Reborn just followed him.

*RING**RING*

"Living room?" Tsuna ask then go to the living room.

*BAM**BAM*

"HIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked because of the 'BAM' sound.

"Welcome Tsu / Jyuudaime / Tsuna /-san /-kun!" They all say.

"N-Nani?" Tsuna ask while still recovering from the sound.

"Mou~! You forgot your birthday?" Ie ask while looking at Tsu with a pout.

"O-Of course not!" Tsuna say as he stepped back, because of Ie's pout.

"Hehe, we stole your laptop cause we know that you won't come with us to the living room!" Takeshi say as he started laughing like always.

"Hidoi!!!" Tsuna say pouting.

"So you two also on Ie-nii's plan?" Tsuna ask still pouting and make a fake cry.

"No." Reborn say and started to sit down.

"Gio-nii, don't run away." Tsuna say with a scary face.

"Tsu is scary!" Ie say with sarcasm in it. (If it's right, i don't know what sarcasm is.. :v)

"So, Gio-nii is the one who give the idea..?" Tsuna ask with a sadist look on his face making everyone gulped, except a certain skylarks, pineapple, and baby.

"I thought there is Ka-- Nana-san, here.." Tsuna say wondering where is Nana.

"Mama gone to her friend's house. She just left the cake." Ie say while pointing to the cake.

"Ne, Tsu. There is a message from Vongola Nono." Ie say while seeing the screen.

"Let me see!" Tsuna say then took his laptop the dashed to his room, locking it.

"Woah, if it's his job, he's fast." Ie say.

"Kyoya, your part of paperworks are in the Reception room." Ryoko say then excused herself.

"Hn." Was all Kyoya say then he go out to the roof (school) to take a nap.

-With Tsuna

Message from Vongola Nono

"What is this about..?" Tsuna ask as he clicked the message.

"Hello, HC27, or Tsunayoshi-kun. I am Timoteo or Vongola Nono wants to give you the title of Vongola Decimo. It's really up to you if you want to accept it or not.

Sincerely,

Vongola Nono or Timoteo."

"Vongola Decimo.." Tsuna say as he think what should he answer.

"Tsuna, you okay?" Reborn ask scaring Tsuna who was in deep thought.

"H-How did you get in?" Tsuna ask and then look at the door which has no handler.

"Poison cooking, Sakura melting mochi." Bianchi say as she show the sakura mochi.

"Hm? Vongola Decimo?" Reborn ask while he is reading the message.

"Reborn! Don't read my personal message!" Tsuna shrieked and staryed to panic, cause he don't want to be the Decimo.

"Hm.. What will you answer?" Reborn ask as he started focusing on Tsuna's big doe brown eyes.

"E-Etto.. I'll decline it.." Tsuna say avoiding eye contact.

"Is that so?" Reborn ask but then go out without any more comments.

"I'll just answer it.." Tsuna say and began to type in the laptop.

"Thank you, Timoteo-san. But i'll decline it. Sawada Ieyasu, my twin older brother will be the one that become the Decimo. I'll just become the Sky Arcobaleno and bearer of Mare Ring.

Sincerely,

HC27 or Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna wrote then turned off his laptop. Then Tsuna glanced at the clock which have the big number 10.59 PM on it.

"I'll just finish my mission then go to sleep." Tsuna mumble then go out from the window.

♢♢♢♢♢

-Next morning
-Nana is still on her friend's house
-Tsuna made breakfast for everyone
-Tsuna made bentos for everyone
-Tsuna goes to the school early for his new made daily spar with Kyoya
-Kyoya informed Tsuna that there will be 11 new transfer student from Italy

Note : MUST READ!
Chapter 18 won't be published until i found the Guardians. Guardians will have 2 Masters/ leader. 1st command still unknown, 2nd command Yokina. Thanks~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
825K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...