Inlove with the enemy (Grimm...

By wickedlyfoxy01

You and Grimmjow falling for each other. With some lemons. The reader and be a male or a female. That is why... More

The beginning
The Unexpected
Savior
The Stranger
Seriously
Jealousy part 1
Jealousy part2
The Bitch gets what she deserves
Making a decision
Getting married
Honeymoon(Lemon)
The Festival
Future
Art class
Ulquiorra
Fight! Fight! Stop it you idiots!
Mina
Hi??
Singing
Look out!
Damn It!
Running
We won
Home
Why Are You Here?
He finally left
Surprise
The Promise
Mina Why are you here?!
What?
The Deal
USS Fuck a Duck(Markimoo is on my mind sorry not changing the title)
End?
The End is where it begins!
Missed Me? Oh Hell No I Did Not Miss You Bitch!
Sorry guys
Sick...
What the Hell?
Relaxing...Finally....
Creepy Guy
Talk Dirty
Request?
Fairy Tail crossover..
Dreams can Become Reality
Junko Enoshima Brings Despair
I'm here to help!(someone find me hurry....)
Put me Down Grimmjow!
Too much random things!!Why did you do this to me?!
The Last Chapter
Feed back

Many Questions

2.6K 77 5
By wickedlyfoxy01

    I go over to see why Sebastian collapsed ,but when I reach to touch him I start to feel dizzy. I back up a bit to see if the dizziness would go away,but my head starts to hurt so bad I fall on one knee. I hear Grimmjow run to my side ,but everything starts to go black. I notice that and I start to fight it.I start to crawl to my room where I have a jar full of souls. I reach for the jar,but I blackout
    (Grimmjow's pov)
I rushed over to (y/n) to make sure that (y/n) is ok. I said to (y/n) "Is everything alright hey can you hear me!" I saw (y/n) black out. What was (y/n) reaching for? I glanced up and saw that jar. Does (y/n) need that to wake up. I grab the jar grabbed full of souls and grab one soul out of it. I tried to feed it to (y/n),but it won't go in. I put it in my mouth and feed it to (y/n). After that (y/n) woke up.
     (Your pov)
I wake up with my head in Grimmjow's lap and say " What happened? How is Sebastian?" Grimmjow looks at me and says " He is fine he left after you passed out." I said " Ok I need to get up though." I try to stand but I almost fall down and Grimmjow catches me and helps me walk out of the room.
I look around the room and say " I really need to clean the house.It is starting to look messy." Grimmjow looks around and says "Really, it doesn't look messy from my point of view?" I point to the couch and say " There is blood on that couch and on the floor." Grimmjow sets me down on the table and says" How about I clean up this mess it is partially my fault." I answered back"Does that mean you are moving in?" Grimmjow looks at you and says.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
34.7K 844 34
โ—ฅ๊งเฝ‘ เฅโงผโงฝ เฅ เฝŒ๊ง‚โ—ค "HINA WHAT IS THE HW!?" "I'm not 'Hina' dumbass." โ—ฅ๊งเฝ‘ เฅโงผโงฝ เฅ เฝŒ๊ง‚โ—ค ||SLOW UP DAT...
44.6K 952 12
We all know he doesn't get enough love, so here's a book of one-shots for Nahoya Kawata~ I do not own Tokyo Revengers, all rights go to Ken Wakui. Th...
6.1K 158 11
[ BOOK TWO ] "You've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain but it's disintegrating down." I had welcomed death, but having to live without t...