You Don't Understand

De NightWalker_001

So what happens when you mix Indian parents and a diverse country? You get a deranged daughter. Okay, maybe I... Mais

You Don't Understand
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chappie 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen 8)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

chapter nineteen

249 10 4
De NightWalker_001

Chapter Nineteen 

I swung the door open to my home and went into the kitchen. Grabbing an apple, I pecked my mom on the cheek and off I went to take a shower. I was in a jolly mood, jogging did that to me sometimes. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for the bathroom, because my dad's sober face exited the washroom as I was about to enter. Shuffling into the bathroom with my towel, I took some time just looking at myself in the mirror. Man, I look like crap. Correction - I look like sweating crap. Or maybe a sweating pig is how you put it. Eh? I looked like shit, period. Loose hair strands that fell out of my ponytail, swung unattractively around my face. My skin was glistening, and not in the pretty, shiny way models glisten under the spot light, more like heaps of salty water dripping down my skin. I really do hate sweat. It made my clothing cling to me, like a crying baby and their mother.

Sighing, I gripped the bottom edge of my shirt. As I was half way into lifting my shirt over my head a masculine voice spoke, " As much as I would love to see what would come next, you should know that I'm in here." 

My eyes shot open and I let my top fall back around my body. A tall figure appeared behind me. Turning around, I got ready to scream first but it never came. The guy's hand came and covered my mouth, stifling my scream for help. Instinctively, my leg went up to kick the friggen guy in the shin when he spoke again, " Oh c'mon. I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but you couldn't have forgotten me so fast, right?" 

I stopped struggling and finally looked at him. The guy was wearing all black. Isn't that enough to prove that this man doesn't belong in my house? Once my eyes travelled up to the messy mop of blonde hair and those blue eyes. The blue eyes. I could recognize them from anywhere.

"Niall?" I questioned, dumbfounded.

" In the flesh."

His hands fell from covering my mouth to gripping my waist. I grinned as I pulled him into a quick brush of the lips. I haven't seen him, for what felt like forever. Laying low was really tough work. I hadn't noticed how much I missed this arse of a boy I call mine, until I had every craving to just shut the hell up, no questions, and have him my way. However, that never happened. I needed answers.

" What the hell are you doing here? " I whispered sternly.

" What? A man can't visit his girlfriend? That just sounds abnormal."

" No. Calling yourself a man is abnormal. You're as far as a man can be. I mean, what the heck are you doing in my washroom?" Before Niall could reply a realization hit me. " Holy shit. My father was in here before me. Please tell me you had major ninja skills that made you move like the wind into the washroom after my dad walked out and I walked in." I said, scrunching my face up in disgust.

He looked so uncomfortable as he scratched the back of his neck, " Uhhh . . ." he started, but once he saw my expression, his eyes widened and his hands flew up, " Oh god, Jessa. No! It wasn't like that! He was just using the washroom." Yeah, Niall. This makes the situation better how? I have just found out that my boyfriend first saw my daddy doing whatever he was doing, hopefully far from the toilet. " Wait- that didn't come out right. What I meant was that, he just came in to brush his teeth. I never saw any more of your dad that I intend to ever see."

I let out a breath of relief. That would be gross. I looked up at Niall, " What if he didn't just come here to wash his face, like what if he needed to take care of some business. Would you have stayed or jumped out screaming, ' NOOOOO'?"

" You know I would do anything to see my girlfriend." Niall said, winking. I was about to screech an ' ehwww,' when Niall's grip on my waist tightened and his head lowered to mine. " You speak too much."

With that I was swept off my feet like always, as his lips smashed against mine. I missed this. I missed us. Our lips moved in sync and my back dug into the marble counter behind me. Both of my hands had made my way behind his neck, one of them running through his hair. One of Niall's hands was at my waist, trying to conquer any possible space between us. The other hand was running up and down my spine, sending shivers and tingles everywhere his fingers touched. Niall nibbled on my bottom lip, trying to deepen the kiss. As much as I wanted this to continue, I was aware of my unappealing appearance.

Pulling away I said, " I've got to take a shower, because I'm all sweaty." And ugly. I added to myself. I have no clue what this guy sees in me, but I'm going to take advantage of it until he comes to his senses. " So, disappear into my room."

" Well, I don't know where your room is, but I do know that I won't mind joining you in this shower." He replied cheekily.

" You pervert!" I shrieked, smacking his chest. Niall laughed lowly as he snuggled his face into the crook of  my neck. This was enough to send my hormones on fire and my heart beating a hundred miles an hour. Man, this boy has really done something to me. I just hope it doesn't stop. After telling him I loved him a couple months back, I knew this was real. I never have to dream of the perfect guy, because he was standing right in front of me. At first, the feeling scared the crap out of me. I knew the effect I had whenever I saw him. I knew that I wanted to spend every living minute with him. I knew when I wasn't with him I was thinking about him, or staring at my phone waiting for him to call. I knew that I love this boy. And that's what scared me the most. I love the boy who kidnapped my stuffed animal to lure me into a date. I love a famous artist, a thing people could only imagine. I love the Niall Horan. I was head over heels for this guy, and he finally knew it.

When it first slipped out, it had been a total accident. I was just accepting the idea of us being an 'item' as Niall put it. We were at his flat eating dinner and having a normal conversation, when it just slipped out of my mouth. I just spat it out. No preparation. No romantic gesture. I spat it out while we were eating dinner. What I said, didn't even register in my mind until I saw Niall's expression and then, it became awkward. I sat there, wide-eyed staring at my plate, knowing the blood pounding in my cheeks weren't helping. Out of nowhere Niall started grinning. He then, got to his feet, picked me up bridal style and told me loved me too and has for a while, just didn't know how to say it. After that, I was experiencing one of the best kisses of my life. Who knew three words had so much effect on a person. Whenever he said I love you, I felt like I was floating on cloud nine. Very cheesy. Very Katy Perry. I know, but that's how I feel.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. " Second door on the left." Niall's confused face told me to elaborate, " That's the way to my room. Now, shoo! Before I get grilled for talking to myself in the washroom. They already think I'm crazy, no need to make me land a spot in a mental hospital too."

 That just made Niall laugh harder. I hissed a 'shut up', as I tried to shove a chuckling Niall out the door.

Quickly, taking shower I wrapped myself in my towel. I mentally cursed for not bringing any clothes in. Sometimes, I'm stupid. Then again, I never knew Niall would emerge out of nowhere. He's my boyfriend, right? I should feel comfortable? Yup, but with clothes. Gathering as much courage my nervous guts would allow, I made my way to my bedroom.

Just as I closed my door behind me, I was pinned to the wall. In a blink of an eye, a pair of lips crashed against mine. Any nervous jitters were whisked away, as I focused on keeping up with these soft, yet fast lips. I didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss this time, and before I knew it, Niall was carrying me to my bed, his lips never leaving mine. He gently laid me down on the mattress, his figure straddling me from above. The warmth of his lips disappeared as he pulled away, and I pouted, even though he barely let a centimeter of space between us.

" I think we need to make up some lost time." He said, his voice still husky. His eyes ran over my face. " You're beautiful, you know that?"

 I rolled my eyes. "Sure I am. You're just saying it because you're entitled as my boyfriend. It's what you're suppose to say."

He brought one hand to cup my face. " I mean it Jessa. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, and you need to know that you make my heart race every time I see your smile. That I have this urge to laugh when you do. That I die a little whenever I see you, because your beauty is so entrancing." He said, in total seriousness.

I could feel my cheeks burning. I don't doubt they are probably a flaming crimson red by now. This boy knew exactly what to say to get me blushing. Thanks Niall, I really wanted to blush while I'm being straddled by a extremely hot guy when I'm in just a towel. Towel? Damnit! I'm still in a damn towel, aren't I?

" Nialllllll . . ." I whined, as I squirmed form underneath him. " I got to change into actual clothes. . ."

It was then he finally raked his eyes over my body and his eyes widened in realization. " S-sorry. I d-didn't know. Sorry." He apologized, while scurrying to get off of me. Why the heck was he stuttering? If it were between the two of us, I'm pretty sure I should be the one stuttering to match my even more heated cheeks. I didn't even know a person could blush so fiercely. Leave it to Niall put it to a test. I swear I'm dying of embarrassment.

I scampered off the bed and searched my closet for something to wear. I settled on choosing on a pair of black sweat pants and a baggy, deep violet jumper, that had the words ' I thank god everyday that I didn't end up as messed up as you did' printed on the front. It was funny and whenever I wore it, Killian and I would always start fighting about who was more messed up.

I left my bedroom, and reentered the washroom to change into my clothes. After letting a comb run through my hair a couple of times, I believed I was presentable enough. I went downstairs into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chips and a couple of drinks. Inside my room, I put the snacks aside as I boosted up my laptop. I sat next to Niall, who was sprawled out on my bed, " Movie?" I questioned as I passed the laptop to show him a bunch of movies I downloaded. To my luck and to Niall's disappointment, there were no horror films, so we decided on watching Timothy Green.

Halfway through the movie, Niall reached out and paused it. " Jessa? I got to tell you something." Well, that didn't sound to promising, did it? I gave him a face to say, ' what?'. " Yeah, well you know how we were planning to spend spring break together? I got to visit my family before I go on tour and they  insisted on spring break when everyone is free. The thing is that I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back until the end of the break."

What? All that laying low for nothing? I was going to have nothing to do except mourn for his touch over spring break? Damn, I'm one of those clingy girlfriends. All the plans we made, would just vanish? " Oh." Was all I managed to say. What was I suppose to say? Don't visit your family? I want you all to myself? Of course not. I'm not that kind of girl to put even more distance between Niall and his family than there already is. It must be hard for him to be so far away from his family all the time. He must be excited to finally see them again, though his excitement wasn't that contagious as it usually was.

 I plastered a small smile on my face, " You're coming back, right?"

"Of course." He said, as if it were the stupidest question in the world.

" Then there's no reason to be sad right. I'll miss you when you're gone, but let's make the best of the last few hours before the missing starts, okay?"

He nodded, and hit play.

So, that was my Sunday night. Snuggling up with a boy, that no one knew was in my room. Watching a movie and doing other things as well in the mean time.

In general . . . It was the perfect end to a Sunday.

 --------

A/N - it's long so don't kill me!

i beg of u.

update next week hopefully xD

COTE

au revoir, mi lovies

-le_weirdo_thanuja

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Tu Shaheen Hai De z.a nisar

Ficção Histórica

10.9K 1.7K 39
Leilah Usman awaits an acceptance from a university abroad so she can leave the country she never loved when she stumbles upon an ancient diary. Thro...
192K 8K 23
The story starts from the talent hunt and i promise ill update this one and it will be with a lot of emotions
563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 65.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...