Fifty Shades of Commitment

By _tsferreira

In which two people discover that marriage is nothing without love, allowing the shades of their personalitie... More

ocd killing me so here's a random part
1 (~edited~)
2- NOT EDITED
3- not edited
4- not edited
5- not edited
6- not edited
7- not edited
8- not edited
9- not edited
10- not edited
11- not edited
12- not edited
13- not edited
14- not edited
15- not edited
16- not edited
17- not edited
18- not edited
19- not edited
20- not edited
21- not edited
22- not edited
Update!

23- not edited

2.5K 59 10
By _tsferreira

I UPDATED

OH MY LLAMA

THIS IS AS RARE AS A JELENA SPOTTING

ugh I love those two together

christasia is awesome too but nothing beats jelena sorry y'all

This image is basically a collage of some pictures from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Christian and Ana's date place for this chapter.

Enjoy the long awaited chapter, my fellow dancing queens *creepy grin*

OH AND GUYS THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT SO MAYBE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE IT IDK

seriously though, if you don't like sex scenes then don't read this one cause it really is expressive. Just read the first part (which ends on the 'I don't know if he's worth it' I think but HEY read the last sentence of the chapter, it has a cute(-ish) moment)

I WARNED YA

.^.

"Have I told you that you look beautiful yet?" Christian mutters to me as I swing our interlocked hands, his raspy voice followed by a low sigh that blows a cloud of smoke into the air. I laugh at his flirtatious attempt.

"You did."

He looks at me, and his eyes look as if they're in a trance. "You're not blushing..?" It's meant to be a statement. I chuckle lowly at his flabbergasted expression.

"You're not much of a flirt," I answer, and I watch his dimpled cheeks flush a little. "It was very cute though, so thank you." I decide to add, as if not hurt his feelings. His eyes brighten and he lets a proud grin out. I smile.

The silence that follows isn't awkward-it's comforting. We watch with an eerie calmness the frenzying rush of cars and slight job of people around us.

Three hours ago, Christian had picked me up with a single red rose in his hand. It was cliché- but nonetheless cute. The memory suddenly comes to mind.

"You do realize I hate roses, right?" I fake a sigh at an apprehensive Christian holding a red bouquet as he plays with the end of his charcoal tux with his free hand.

Almost instantly, his eyes widen and his neck arches, as despair clouds his eyes. He straightens his torso.

My façade cracks and I bark a laugh, which is followed by a series of unlady-like low snorts, leaving me acknowledging the fact that little moments like these only happen with Christian.

As he realises that I'm only joking, he rolls his eyes, but keeps his cheeky grin lingering on his face.

"You look absolutely ravishing, Anastasia." He says distractedly, as his eyes roam down my chest.

Very cute, I admit to myself.

He took me to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, which he thankfully didn't fully rent, as I enjoyed the low chatter of people, and set a picnic up. We dined and drank fresh wine. And it wasn't over-the-top in a way that he was sure would win me over- it was simplistic, it was normal, and it was us. My heart melted at the memory of his cheesy rendition of 'Hey Delilah', with a few lyric changes that literally replaced Delilah by Ana.

I move my head to the side and watch as he goes on and on about how much he wants a dog so that he can have a dog competition with Elliot. I watch every movement- every shy smile, every swift look in my direction as if to make sure I'm really there, and every brighten of eyes everytime he -accidentally, as he keeps repeating- says my name, even though the teasing smile is playing on his lips.

I watch every detail in pure fascination-his rosy cheeks, his pink lips, his long eyelashes, his soul-insider grey eyes- and my heart both melts and drops, because as much as I love this moment, and want to preserve it a jar for the rest of my life, I know
that he'll have to go back soon, to a place where responsibilities and obligations, Jack and Paige Hydes and marriages, exist to break the very same bubble I'm in right now, and I don't know if it's worth it going though all this drama.

I don't know if he's worth it.

----------------------------

After reassuring Christian for the thousandth time that I had an amazing time, we both head our own ways inside the apartment. Christian heads to the shower, while I lower myself onto the couch.

Everything is so confusing- my emotions, my thoughts..

What can I be sure of right now?

And the only things that come to mind are the fact that I love him and that I want him. That I need him.

And I don't know what happens, but I'm suddenly hit by an urge of confidence, and as it momentarily courses through me, I take the opportunity and head to my bedroom and quickly change into a hot blue corset that matches my eyes and red stilettos.

And then I enter his bedroom. It takes me a couple of seconds to process what I see.

(IF Y'ALL DONT LIKE SMUT STOP HERE I MEAN IT THIS IS REALLY EXPRESSIVE)

Christian is leaning against the wall, soaking his hair with a towel. He's naked. His c*ck is half erect. And from his shocked reaction, he is absolutely and definitely, not expecting me.

"Ana, what the-" he shouts in panic. He reflexively tries to cover himself.

I look at Christian. He's blushing furiously, pulling his towel that got stuck on the drawer in a futile attempt to hide his nakedness from my gaze. In these three weeks I've seen him shirtless, but never fully naked. His vulnerable position leaves nothing to the imagination.

I stare at his c*ck and bite my lip. It's still a nice size. He's gone to the effort of trimming his public hair. His b*lls are nice too. I imagine them cupped in my hand.
Christian looks from me, to his d*ck, and back to me again. "Jesus Christ, Ana, I never thought..." he finally whispers, ceasing his struggles. I wonder what's going through his mind. Actually, I wonder what's going through my own mind.

I move closer to Christian and sit next to him on the bed, starting to stroke his hair. "Look Christian honey, you like me, don't you? You'd like to see me naked, wouldn't you?"

Christian's breathing increases. The poor boy is looking rather stressed.

"You'd like to see my t*ts, wouldn't you Christian? Grab my t*ts and suck on my n*pples?"

Christian's c*ck twitches and starts to grow. Before my sensual, but inwardly widened eyes it lengthens and hardens with my dirty talk.

"You'd like to f*ck me, wouldn't you Christian? Take me over to to the bed and f*ck my brains out?"

Christian's c*ck springs to full erection, the glans bulging and purple. A little dribble of pre-c*m appears at the tip. Aroused, I cover my mouth with my hand as if I could drool. Because I seriously could.

Red-faced, he turns his head away from me.

"Nice," I say. "Nice d*ck, Christian."

He turns to look at me but can't hold eye contact. "Ummm... thanks?" he offers.

I think there might be a flaw in my current thoughts, but I'm so flustered and excited that I can't think what it is.

There's an excruciating pause while I wait for his response. I lick my lips. My mouth has gone a little dry and my stomach is full of butterflies.

"Well, looks like I'm your good night present," I giggle coquettishly. "Do you want to unwrap me?"

"Oh God yes." he replies with a raspy voice.

I pull my hair aside so that he can unzip the back of my dress. He eases me out of it and it falls to the floor, leaving me in bra, panties and heels.

I feel a brief moment of self-conscious panic, but the excited look on Christian's face gives me all the encouragement I need. I twirl for him. Then, with my back to him, I look over my shoulder, hands on my a*s. "Like what you see, Christian?"

"You've gotten so beautiful," he replies. Then, as a quick afterthought, he adds "But you've always been!"

"Nice save," I say. "Let's see how my b*obs have gotten.."

I reach out and unclasp my bra. I turn my back to Christian again and discard it, then turn around with my bare t*ts covered by my hands. I squeeze them together and give Christian a sultry look. "Would you like to see my t*ts, Christian?"

"Oh f*ck yeah!"

I drop my hands to my hips and wiggle my bare breasts at him. He inhales sharply and his c*ck twitches in appreciation.

To my surprise, my inner goddess takes control of my body, reaching around and starting to fondle my t*ts. "They feel just as nice as they look, Christian," I tease.

I'm not sure how I feel about this, so I decide to just pretend it isn't happening. Unfortunately this leaves me unprepared for when I pull my panties down to my ankles, giving my butt a little slap in the process.

What am I even doing?

"Ana!" His shocked voice alerts me, and I stand up again. I look back at him with a cheeky faux-innocent expression. Then I remember Christian's body. Totally naked in front of him, I spin around and strike a sexy pose with one hand on a jutting hip.

I can hear Christian's rapid breathing across the room. His eyes are wide, trying to drink in as much of my nakedness as they can. His c*ck is so engorged it looks painful.

I wink at Christian and climb astride him, my p*ssy pressing against his taut stomach. I lean forward, my n*pples brushing his chest, and kiss him.

Christian responds eagerly and our tongues entwine. He's wearing my favorite aftershave — which would make me weak at the knees under normal circumstances — but now it renders me practically delirious.

I begin to assert my control over the situation by pulling back. He cranes his neck to continue the kiss and I nip three times at his lower lip before tongue-wrestling him back down.

I slither further up his body, my wet p*ssy leaving a shiny trail on his skin. I smack his cheeks with my breasts, and then smother him with them. He kisses them hungrily, trying to suck my n*pples into his mouth. I feed him one engorged teat, then the other. His nibbling and sucking sends electric jolts straight to my c*nt.

Pulling a breast from Christian's mouth with a wet pop, I sit on his c*ck, sandwiching it tightly between my p*ssy and his pubic bone. I slide back and forth on it, coating his shaft with liberal quantities of female lubricant.

"Should I f*ck you now, Christian?" I whisper.

"Yes! Oh, yes please.." he replies, his nonchalance betrayed by the beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.

"Well, I'm not going to f*ck you," I say regretfully. Christian groans in frustration, but I smile seductively. "yet."

Sitting on Christian, I nestle his c*ck between my a*s cheeks and start fingering myself in front of him. I'm already close to the edge, so my experienced fingers don't have much work to do. Soon I'm coming, squeezing his twitching d*ck in my butt crack, my fingers a blur of motion over my engorged cl*t. "Oh Christian, I'm coming for you baby" I cry.

Droplets of p*ssy juice spatter Christian's stomach as I experience one of the wettest org*sms I've ever had. I collapse on top of him and give him a passionate kiss. His c*ck head brushes against my p*ssy entrance. I could just sit backward and he'd be inside me. He knows this and bucks his hips, trying to drive his rigid c+*ck into my p*ssy, but I elude him.

"Don't worry Christian, I'll take care of you," I say in a soothing voice. I slither down between his legs and take his shaft in one hand, his firm balls in the other. The masculine scent of s*men assails my nostrils.

I engulf his c*ck head with my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, reveling in the warm, salty taste of him. Then I take him as deep as I comfortably can, gripping the base of his shaft tightly.

Christian starts bucking his hips and I am forced to push him back down or otherwise risk gagging. "Down boy," I admonish.

Christian manages to exercise restraint and I settle into a nice rapid rhythm of sucking and slurping. I know he won't last long.

"Oh Ana, that's it. F*ck you're amazing. Ana, you're amazing!" he babbles. Then, seconds later, "Ana, don't stop, I'm coming!"

My mouth is instantly filled with his salty seed. I used to be a swallower, but now I'm not a spitter either, so I swirl it around my mouth, bathing his knob with my tongue, letting the excess dribble out onto his balls and my chin.

When I release his c*ck I expel the rest of his semen discreetly into the palm of my hand, then wipe it all over his chest. Then I decide to kiss him again and my breasts squish into it.

After a few minutes of panting, I turn around and put myself on top of him, grabbing the base of Christian's shaft and sinking my p*ssy onto his again-throbbing c*ck. His girth is more than I'm are used to, but my p*ssy stretches easily to accommodate him. I take him to the hilt.

"Oh yeah!" we both cry out simultaneously. A seeming eternity of repressed lust on both sides has reached its culmination.

I start bouncing on Christian, impaling myself repeatedly on his turgid manhood. My buttocks make slapping sounds against his thighs. Christian's eyes are glued to my jiggling t*ts, to the extent that his head is nodding up and down to better track their movement. I lean forward and tickle his chest with my hard n*pples.

Suddenly, Christian slaps my ass with his open palm and my c*nt involuntarily contracts around Christian's c*ck.

"Keep riding me Ana, oh god." He breathes into my ear.

Christian starts bucking his hips, trying to drive deeper inside me. I don't know what to do.

"That's it Christian," I say. "F*ck me. I've been such a naughty girl!"

Again he smacks your bottom. "What are you waiting for, Christian? I thought you wanted this? Harder baby, faster!"

I quickly resume humping Christian's c*ck, my hips forced to find a different motion now that Christian is holding me flat against him with my a*s in the air. My butt is stinging from his slaps, but I'm stunned to realize that I want him to spank me again.

"Spank me again, baby," I whisper, barely believing that the words are coming from my lips. I am rewarded by another stinging slap.

I feel all control slipping away from me as I grind down on Christian. He's helpless, I'm helpless, and our lust is helpless too.

Christian pulls me upright by my hair, allowing me to ride the full length of his shaft again. I hump and grind frantically, spurred on my periodic slaps from him. Finally Christian turns to me and groans "Ana, I'm gonna f*cking c*m on you..."
I slam myself forward onto his chest again and rip Christian's c*ck out of my cunt. His eyes widen as I j*ck him off, then I feel my bottom being spattered with hot s*men. It dribbles between my buttocks and over my p*ssy, then trickles down my inner thighs.

I smear Christian's sp*rm over my butt with my hand, then softly smack my butt cheeks again.

Pressed against Christian's sweaty body, I finger myself to another massive orgasm while I continuously spank my sticky, burning bottom. When it's over I feel completely worn out and sated. Fear and shame — emotions that I suppressed in the heat of passion — threaten to overwhelm me.

I look at Christian through tears in my eyes, trying to read the expression on his face.

"Don't worry, baby girl ," he coos, stroking my hair and kissing me softly on the lips. "That was amazing- and I love you."

Relieved by his affection, I roll over and cuddle myself to him as he puts an arm around my stomach and pulls me closer. He pulls the cover between us and we both fall quickly into a happy slumber for the first time in three years.

awww wasn't that cute? I mean not as cute as a 2015 jelena selfie but you catch my drift

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 794 21
Fifty Shades of Grey - Four years ago, Hyde took Ana and the baby away from Christian and that ruined him. The pain of losing them has pushed Christ...
2.8K 89 24
E L James gets credit for the characters names, but the idea is partly due to my weird imagination. Christian Grey is of course a billionaire, singl...
5.3K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
24 By SaphT

Fanfiction

1.2K 30 26
Give me twenty-four hours to show you that a normal relationship between us is worth it. Sequel still in the works. Complete version on FanFiction.Ne...