Keeping A Hybrid (One Directi...

By KeepingItSimple

Copyright 2013 No one may publish, promote or use any ideas, plot line, in anyway with out my permission. Co... More

Keeping A Hybrid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 not edited
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Non-chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Non-chapter
Questions and answers
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
TRAILER!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Contest!! :D
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel !

Chapter 37 half/Edited

17.3K 489 675
By KeepingItSimple

Louis P.O.V

Our last day with Harry...Everyone is trying to act strong but that's proving harder every second that leads up to the last minute we have him.

As of now, he's sleeping in my bed but I'll have to wake him up soon .

Me and boys have already discussed how we are going to do this. They are all going to say their goodbyes here but they won't come with us. I took the chance to take him there, because to be honest I want to make sure that he is happy when he takes in his last breath, closes his eyes and for once be at peace.

I shake my head at the thoughts. Shaking away the tears as I walked to my room.

I walk slowly and hesitantly into my room to see harry wasn't in bed sleeping anymore as I had left him. I looked around the room and found no trace, Until I heard some weird noises coming from the bathroom.

Harry?... I opened slowly my ensuites door to see Harry, sitting on the floor with his back to me, mumbling something under his breath.

silently, I walked in and stood behind him, listening to what he was saying.

"through the loop, under the bridge and into the castle" He was tying his shoes by himself, as he had seen on shriek that day.... He knew how to tye them before but he pressured himself to learn how shriek did.

This is to hard to keep strong, everyday Harry is learning and doing more things, why do we have to stop that?

" I did it" I heard him say under his breath, hearing the joy in his voice made my breath hitch. slowly I went back into my room where I sat on the bed with a huff. How am I going to do it? Lead him away from us, his family and take him somewhere he won't like. I know he remembers... who could forget a thing like this?

I hear his foot steps as he makes his way over to me.

"louis...look" he says, making me lift my gaze up from the ground and look up at him.

I could tell he was scared, worried, frightened, anxious... All just by looking in his eyes but his face told a different story. He was smiling, trying to put on a brave face, my brave little soldier.

"what ?" I ask, barely a whisper, If id tried to speak any louder I'd probably

cry .

"tied my sh-shoes lou" He stuttered... Near in tears himself. He pointed to his shoes, grinning like a cheisure cat. following his finger to his shoes to see that they were tied but the loops were so big that he still trode on them.

I kept looking at his laces til Harry poked my shoulder.

"what you think lou??" he whispers, he kept saying my name but I think he just wanted to remind himself that I was still with him. walking closer to me, he touched my knees with his. I was done if I spoke any more, I'd cry so much the rainforest would be jealous... so instead of talking I grabbed Harry and pulled him into a big bear hug, making him basically straddle my thighs as I sat with my legs hanging off the side of the bed. I think Harry got the message because he started to hug me right back just as tight, I could hear him starting to sob into my shoulder. I put my head in the crook of his neck as he did the same to me.

"Louis?"

I nod my head, knowing he could feel my response.

"it's going to hurt? Isn't I-it?" he sobs quietly into my shoulder. My eyes widen, and my breathing isnt steady, I open my mouth to respond but then closed it, not knowing what to say. So I remain quiet and let him speak .

"I'm not going to be able t-to see you every day? Am I ?" I shake my head into his shoulder not letting go of him

"... But maybe I could visit? Or maybe I should take a phone to call?" tears roll down my face, I didn't know what to say, so I take the cowards way out and just nod my head.

"so its true? I'm not coming home today?"

I shook my head, no.

"maybe some day, I'll come to visit?" I nod, He doesn't understand, he thinks we are going to put him asleep just to go up to his parents, he doesn't get the fact, that he won't be waking up ... ever.

"you'll leave the door open ? won't you? just in case..." he weeps into my shoulder, making it wet with his tears.

I pull him forward so his forehead leans against mine. I stare into his eyes and see nothing but scared, innocent ones looking back.

"you can come back at any time... Anytime I swear..." I say slowly to him as I wipe a few curls away from his face.

"then I want to come back now..." he whispered staring into my eyes, crying.

" you are here " I say pulling him back into a hug, him snuggling back into my shoulder.

" not forever... "

I pause to think about my answer.

" then let's enjoy the time we have" I say gripping him tighter, not wanting to ever let him go.

"where are the othere?" he asks with a shaking voice, raw from crying.

"in the living room waiting ... Want to go see them?"

"... Yeah.. " he says getting off of my lap and standing in front of me.

I slowly get off of the bed and stand next to him, leading him out to the living room where I see Liam sitting near Niall on the couch and zayn standing next to the window looking out.

"guys?" I say to get all their attention.

They all turn their attention our way, they look at me before turning towards Harry with sadness in their eyes.

Niall looked wrecked, with red eyes and cheeks from crying.

Liam looked like he was about to crack with his eyebrows knitted together and his bottom lip shaking , as he held Niall in a embrace.

Then there was zayn... He had no real emotion in his face as he and Harry just stared at each other. I knew zayn felt guilty for putting Harry in the room in the first place but in reality it's my fault for putting Harry and his uncle in a room when they only just met. I should of gave it all more thought. Now I'm paying the price of losing him.

Harry and zayn just stared at each for a few minutes before Harry ran over to Zayn, who opened his arms for Harry to run into. I must say, I did feel jealous when they hugged each other, I've grown to love the kitten boy and seeing that just hit me straight in the heart.

I let them hug for a moment before I spoke.

" Harry ... Say-say good bye." it killed me to say it but mr jones gave us a time and we didn't have long . It feels weird saying that, I mean he's here with us right now, breathing, smiling, living and in hours he won't be, he won't be in the car, he won't be eating tea with us and he won't be here in the morning. i look at him and I feel like a monster.

He lets go of zayn and backs away, turning around to look at me with a shocked face.

" now? It can't be... Not yet " he says walking up to me, starting to get teary eyes.

I just nod my head.

He firstly walks up to Niall hugging him as Niall cried into his shoulder, it was easy to see Harry was trying to hold back the tears as they hugged. Niall was whispering some stuff into Harry's ears but I couldn't hear what.

He then shuffled on the couch towards Liam, who scooped Harry up bridal style and onto his lap, hugging him like a child, close to his heart. Those two stayed like that for a while , until Liam pushed Harry up and towards zayn, who yet again pulled Harry into a bear hug, those two always had a special connection like a big brother, little brother thing.

"I wont be bad anymore zayn" Harry wept into zayns chest as they hugged.

"I know you won't bud" zayn whispered as he rested his chin on top of Harry's head.

" I don't want to go away" Harry whispered, smashing all of our hearts.

" your not going far, just to... " zayn paused mid-sentence unsure of the answer. " h-... Harry your..." He stumbled over words, not sure how to tell him.

"h-heaven?" Harry choked, lifting his head from Zayns ached chest and looked up. Zayn nodded because you couldnt lie to him... specially in this situation.

Harry rested his head on Zayn yet again, still hugging him tightly an taking small shattered breaths in. His hands clenching zayn tighter and roughly.

I watched them as time had forgotten us and just let my awe for the scene in front of me entrance me for that short time....

Slowly I peered at the clock to see that I have an hour to get to the house ...an hour...an hour left with my kitten, an hour is all Harry has left! I looked back at zayn to see him staring right back at me. He understood what I meant when I nodded my head slightly.

He started to push Harry away from his body, the hesitation was obvious as zayn let harry a few times scramble back in the embrace, Harry tried to cling to him like a monkey. He soon noticed more on what zayn was trying to do and started to panic... How can (I) stand here, a monster in human skin and watch a soul panic for their life? Who am I to say your soul has no meaning here on earth no more and for it has to be taken?... Who am I to watch this... My .... Who am I ?

"Zayn? Zayn ... N-no! NO! NO! please z-zayn!" He pleaded as he clung tightly to zayns shirt, ripping it and pressing himself to his body, tears streamed down his face as Zayns looked broken and shattered, as if his own heart was being torn from him. Liam soon escorted Niall out of the room as it effected the poor boy who crying to no pleasure of his own.

Zayn kept tugging on Harry's hands trying to beat them to his body so they could not clench onto his shirt yet again. unclipping them from his shirt, holding his fingers open, pushing harry from his body but the boy was desperate. I soon has to step in and assist but I didn't want too... Some part of me wanted harry to just run out of here and keep on running...

"N-n-noo zayynn... P-please r-re- remember no f-family!" the boy cried out, over and over again but I didn't understand what he meant by that but i didn't have time to think as harry finally fell to the ground hiccuping and completely broken, like a horse in a rodeo, he was finished. He curled in on himself crying Into his knees. I looked towards zayn as he stared down at the broken boy ... he just wanted to live.

I'm a monster.

Zayn soon made eye contact with me. He looked- no.... He was shattered. Mentally and physically gone...

"im gonna go , I'm not helping..." he said looking down to Harry for one last time before walking towards the hallway door, looking back around once more , the last time he will see Harry.... Then

he walked out.

Harry still laid broken on the floor.

I picked him Up, bridal style and started to carry him towards the door that lead to his fate but not before I picked up a bag that the boys had put together for Harry. It was hard to accommodate harry and the bag in my arms but I made it happen... It was the least I could do...

As I got to the door I turned around and looked at the apartment because when I get back its going to be one person short and it defiantly wasn't going to be a home. I saw Harry take a good look around too , taking in every sight of it all, the slight green tinge from the paint harry chucked... The things missing from what harry broke, his toys laid lifeless on the lounge and that they shall stay.... Our family picture sitting proudly on the table... If only I could tell that happy me that, that smile won't last.

Harry soon went back to crying into my chest as slowly I closed the door to our now broken home and proceeded to walk to the elevator.

It was a long ride down with the only sound being Harry sobbing. He was mumbling something but I couldn't make out what it was. It was short but inaudible ... I let it slide with the knowledge that I didn't need to know.

When we got to the ground floor , everything was silent, I looked over to the receptionist, to see him looking at me, he gave me a small nod then proceeded to look at the ground as me and Harry made our way towards the door.

I looked out to see a weird sight. There was heaps of fans but that wasn't the weird bit. They weren't yelling and asking for things, they were just standing there. There was even a pathway for me and Harry to walk through to the car.

walking out the door still carrying Harry, no one cheered. They just looked up with grief and saddened looks. Harry even looked up to have a look around, some people were crying and some were waving at Harry, just small timid waves. Lately Harry had his own little fan club going on...not that he knew. He never understood our fame.... That was nice.

As I walked through the crowd to my awaiting car, I couldn't stop thinking about what it was to be like when I have to come home and my arms will be empty.

Tears raced down my face as I hugged Harry closer, we were nearly at the car... but then again I didn't want to get to the car, the car means I'm just another step closer to losing the love of my life. I'm sending him to his own death, this should be illegal!

As I staggered to the car, it automaticity unlocks, making a awful clicking sound, one that sadly will be with me forever.

I slowly placed Harry gently in the front seat, making sure to buckle him up... But I didn't see the point. I watched him as he curled up into a ball and leaned on the seatbelt, exhausted from crying. From the pain. From the broken heart he had to carry.

I ran around the car and jumped in my side but not before looking up once more to see the fans that had come just to give him the respect he deserves.... To give one more god bye...
He really did effect a lot of people.

putting my own seatbelt on i hesitantly started the car before the agonising drive, slowly away from the apartment. Watching from the side of my eye as Harry peered just barely through the window, watching the apartment until he could no longer see it, then he just slumped down into his seat with a huff, fiddling with his top.
Evry now and then peering over to me. Still sobbing. Near begging.

I continued to watch him as he pulled something from the sleeve of his jumper. He kept looking over to me as if to see if I was watching him. when he thought that I wasn't, he unwrapped a peice of paper and peered at it, touching it, I even think I saw a small smile form on his south way face but soon it was lost.

" what's that Harry?" I asked softly, watching the road.

"nothing " He whispered, folding the paper back up and putting it in his sleeve.

"show me... Please?" I started slowing down and looking over to him, waiting.

He's never been so shy.

"huh... o-okay" he pulls the paper out and unfolds it, holding it in front of my face almost with attitude.

It was a picture of me and the boys , which looked like it had been ripped out of a magazine gently.

" I didn't want us to be apart... Ever. I thought this way I could bring a little you with me to...." He mumbled, bringing the picture back to study before folding it back up and putting it in his sleeve again. I remained silent after that, holding back the tears.

Turn around Louis

What are you dong?

Your a monster

Your fault

Delivering the boy to his death

Turn around...

Turn around!

These were the things running through my mind as I drove to the address. I so badly wanted to turn around and just have me and Harry hide under my sheets laughing at each other, playing with his toys on the ground and annoying the others by not picking them up, drawing stupid pictures in the foggy window on cold days, annoying zayn and spying on Liam and Niall.... But... These were all the things that we will just never get to do again...

As I looked over to Harry, he wasn't the innocent brave boy I use to know, now he was broken and scared to death, I couldn't imagine what was going through his head, probably thinking of the different ways he hates me.

He hates me

I don't understand how another can say they have the right to make someone's life so small and insignificant that they have the right to tell them they can't live? It makes no sense, so why am I here? Why am I driving right now?

The only reason Im not turning around is because if I don't turn up at mr jones, he will call the government and the way they ...kill... beasts is just horrible! No thought goes to hybrid, vamp, shapeshifter at all and if they suffer first, they don't care.

I hate me, I'm a monster

The rest of the car ride was almost that of a silent movie. Two frie- two best friends- family driving along. No words said and no smiles traded. We sat. We watched and we cried. Are we meant to have a funeral? How are we aloud to? When we are the ones that killed the mind of a innocent?... Are we aloud to cry when he's gone but I drove the car?

Am I aloud to say I wish he was here but I did the speed limit to his death?

Am I aloud to keep his picture up but I was the one that helped him dress that morning?

Am I aloud to go on without him.... Is the real question.
Can I go on...

Harry had eventually cried himself to sleep, a peaceful uneventful sleep, it was the only thing he could do, where everything was silent and nothing cared to him. Where he was safe.

I was pulling slowly into a drive way of the address Mr Jones gave me.

The house didn't really look nice, It looked like the others on the block but it was different, it had no emotion, no feelings... If defiantly wasn't a home. The others had children's toys out front or beautiful gardens surrounding them, this one had one Simple tree outside that was without life, the colour of the house was a disgusting green colour and had an old chair out on the porch.
It was time to be brave Louis.

Can I really knock on the door? Do monsters knock?

I got out of the car and walked over to Harry's side, not waking him from his peaceful slumber. I opened his door and unbuckled his seatbelt and very carefully lifted him up and out of the car not caring to shut the door. I slowly walked to the door of the house, it seemed like time slowed down just so I had just a few more minutes with Harry. His face so silent, his hands had no speech, his body laid hesitant.

A few tears ran down my face by just looking at him. I remember the time where I saved him from zayn by hiding him under my sheets, I even remember the day we first got him, how skinny he was, how unhappy he looked, haha I remember the day he near drowned at the park, my brave little man has had quite a life but the main thing I remember and the thing I will never forget is how Harry changed my life, I learnt how good my life is by just having people who love you surround you. My little angel.

By the time I got to the door, I was crying. It took quite some time for me to knock, it was slow and the knocking sound seemed to go on and on, like a cave. I looked at Harry one last time, but as I tilted my head some of my tears slipped down my face and landed on Harry's cheek, alarming him, waking him up slowly.

He opened his eyes and blinked a few times before looking up at me. Scared, frightened, lonely...the list could go on because Harry's eyes were like a pit of emotions, I saw everything but happiness.

He slowly tilted his head to see where he was and when his eyes noticed we were at a house, he must of put two and two together because he started sobbing again into my chest. I pulled him closer to my body and just hugged him tightly.

The only thing I could do.

I was so caught up in hugging Harry that I didn't notice the door opening and Mr Jones standing there, with a north pointing grin.

"right on time lewis"

"it's Louis " I spat, not really liking this man at the moment, how could Harry be related to such a person?

"oh... Yeah...well Lewis sounds more like a mans name" he paused " Hand him over before he attacks you too" he says with a grotty, needy tone to his voice. Grunting to his statement I stared at the three scares on his cheeks.

"n-no Louis !" Harry cries out grabbing hold of my chest, hiding his face.

"no I'd like ... To be there" I say as a whisper looking to the ground but only looking up when I hear a shuffling. Mr jones had stepped aside allowing me to come into the house with a grin.

When i stepped in the whole house felt empty, I mean there was furniture and pictures but it didn't feel like someone was living in it, it didn't feel like a home like ours did but when Harry's gone I guess nothing is going to feel right.

I followed mr jones through his house, holding Harry tightly, never wanting to let go, never.
I looked down to see Harry looking at me with terrified, broken eyes, I needed to do something, to make Harry's last minutes as peaceful as possible.

"Harry ?" I whispered, getting his full attention as I kept walking.

"everything ... Everything is going to be alright, your going to see your family and the place your going is paradise and everything you've ever wanted will be there" I say watching as a slight smile forms on his face but then fades.

"not everything... And I won't be s-seeing m-my family... I'll be leaving them" he says sniffling a little as he wrapped his arms around my neck. "you , Zayn, Liam and Niall are m-my everything , and the apartment is our p-p- "

"Paradise?" I finish the sentence for him. He nods. I breathe in a shaky breath, unable to speak.

" Right! Its just through here, you ah get him settled in and I'll get my mate" mr jones says gesturing towards an open door.

Harry whimpers a bit as I walk hesitantly in. The place is just like back at the facility. The walls were dull but had all sorts of equipment everywhere and in the middle was a silver table with straps for arms and legs. I let out a shaky breath as i spin slowly around to look at the room more.

The walls were a dull grey with two cup boards on one of the walls, on the other side of the wall was a table with needles and tubes and lots of things you see on an operating table... This wasn't a place to die.

Why was I here?

Get out!

Harry's only a kid, he didn't know better...

Your a monster!

Thoughts were racing through my mind, I couldnt control them, they were the neighbourhood dogs barking at nothing. It seemed like there was a whole different person in me shouting.

Harry starting shaking softly in my arms and his breath was rapidly increasing with fear. I held him tightly because that's all I could do for him.

" alright... Louis is it?" A man says walking into the room putting on some blue gloves. I nod at him, but never lifting my gaze from Harry's eyes.

" alright, place him up on the table"

I didn't like this, he sounded like he'd been doing this for some time, which made me sick to think how many hybrids, vampires or shapeshifters have been in this same position.

I stayed frozen to the spot, not following the mans orders.

"didn't you hear me boy? Put him on the table! " he yelled through gritted teeth, walking over to me with clenched fists. Harry repositioned himself so he could hide his head under my arm when the man was no more then a foot away.

" Look we could do this the nice way or I could hit him over the head a few times ... Your choice" he says making Harry shake even more, I looked to the ground and ever so slowly started to shuffle towards the table, placing Harry slowly upon it.
"So-.." I started to try and say sorry to harry but couldn't.... I have no right to try and apologise for I was the one walking towards the table.

Harry never moved his head from under my arm, even when he was on the table, he kept leaning up to try to keep it there. But I had to push him away, he had a shocked face when I moved a couple feet away from the table, which made me feel like there was a balloon inside of me that was getting bigger and bigger and near to exploding, i felt like I needed to cough, there was all wrong right now and I needed to escape it.

I'm just a coward.

Harry attempted to sit up from laying down on table but the man came running over and pushed on Harry's chest laying him down, I really wanted to go push the man away , but I couldn't.

Couldn't? ... Didn't.

The man then stepped in my view of harry so I couldn't see what was happening ... But I could hear Harry making sobbing sounds and his tail were fidgeting back and forth.

"stay still!" The man shouted followed by a big bang and Harry screaming . I couldn't move- I didn't move, I couldn't speak- I stayed quiet.
I saw the man move down Harry's legs strapping them in, so Harry couldn't move an inch.
No one should die like this.

He slowly moved his head to the side, so he could look at me, he had a large lump on the side of his head , which means the man must of hit Harry ... And I stood here. Right here and did nothing.

When the man was finished securing Harry in he moved away to the table on the other side of the room, which gave me time to run back to Harry. I placed my hand on his forehead feeling the lump, making Harry flinch at the pain.

I searched his eyes and saw he wasn't crying any more but he was still scared, with his bottom lip shaking and eyebrows knitted together. He let out a quiet sob, he was terrified. I bent down and slowly kissed him on the cheek. I am so sorry harry.

Running my hand through his hair, feeling his ears and rubbing them a little. He eased his body a little and relaxed under my touch. I smiled knowing he was happy with me.

I kept my hand on his ears, gently massaging them, he gave me a small smile before he screamed! I jumped back not knowing why.
" Harry?! Harry are you okay?" I lasted quickly, near stumbling over my words.

When harry didn't reply over his sobs I examined down Harry's body to see the man had put a tube in Harry's hand.

This is it.

I stepped closer to Harry as he looked petrified, constantly fiddling, trying to escape mentally.

" right I'll give him the first dose which will relax his whole body, then the second dose to finish him" the man grunted. Making Harry cry out, understanding what he meant and me break down in tears. Not yet, try and keep it together.

I collapse onto the table, bending over it, so I could hug Harry one last time. I look up into his eyes to see him crying. I repostion myself so I could blockout what ever the man was doing from Harry's view .

Me and Harry just stared at each other for a while, looking for nothing but finding something in each other.

I felt the man behind me. I couldn't believe what is happening.

I slowly caressed Harry's cheek , as I looked down to see the man inJecting a blue liquid into the tube in Harry's arm. I looked back up to see Harry looking up at the ceiling with a dazed look, his body started shaking but I held onto Harry's shoulders to let him know I was there. I looked back to see the last of the first dose was in and the man was pulling the needle out and walking back over to the table.

I looked at Harry to see tears running down his cheeks.

"l-Louis ? " just a whisper from his body now starting to weaken.

"yea... I'm here.... I'm right here" I say gripping his shoulders. He didn't move his eyes when he talked though?

"c-can't ... f-feel anyt-hing" he says with a shaky, unsteady voice. He was panicking.

"I'm right here" I reassure him.

" cant f-feel!" he says a little louder, I look down knowing there was nothing I could do but be there... Even if he didn't know it.

I slowly pat his tail and pick up the end fiddling with it between my fingers, no movement, it really was his time.

I run my hand back up his body and place it on his heart, feeling it weaken with every beat, the heart that once had so much joy and love to spread, now was on its last beat. I look to his face to see him not take any notice to my hand.

crouching down even more so I was at eye level with him, even though I knew he couldn't turn his face to look at me I knew he could hear.

" Harry you can hear me right?"

"y-y-yea" he said nearly not able to talk.

"then don't be scared, trust me , up there is going to be better. And we won't be apart for long and you won't be alone... Harry, thank you for being there for me, for us. We've had our ups and downs but they are what make you, you. So don't be scared Harry, me and boys are always here for you, your my kitten, zayns cheeky monkey and Liam's and nialls reason to get out of bed, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me... This wasn't your right time but I know....I remember when you could run and walk and laugh... Those times... They seem so distant I don't know how we got here... When did it start? ...Your face looks at me but I don't know what to think... Your there Haz... And I can't think of a world without you? I love you and we all do... I just wish I had of known, I would of hugged you more, we would of ate better, stayed up later and gotten up earlier...
I didn't know anything like this would of happened... Huh...I once had a cat you know? She was the most beautiful cat... So lovely- never bit me once... She was grey and white an although she couldn't talk I felt as almost like she was a mother figure to me, I told her things, many things, we hugged and loved and ... One day she got sick, so sick. She got cancer, I waited with her and looked after her but...
I had to go back to school and when I got back she... She was gone. Some say she waited for me to leave her...others say different. I say this because I know in life, bad things happen to good people and animals... But that doesn't mean it changes that good person... My cat waited for me I know... And Harry I know after all this you'll still be a good person. You'll still be there for us and we will for you too... " I whispered wanting to keep talking to him to keep him distracted. rubbing his ears, even though he couldn't feel it, I knew that in at different time he'd of loved it.

I watched Harry as he blinked away tears , still staring at the ceiling , unable to move.

" I'm t-ti-red " He says slurred, I nod unable to speak more.

After a few moments the man came back over, holding the last needle.

" are you ready?" he asked holding the needle a bit back from the tube in Harry's hand.

" I love you kitten, that will never change" I say as I nod my head, tears running down my face like it was a race to the end.

I saw the man place the needle, this time with clear liquid in it, in Harry's tube, pressing down gently and releasing the contents into Harry's body.

I looked down to see harry looking at me, trying so hard to keep his eyes open and on me.

I place my hand on his cheek, rubbing it slowly

" it okay... It's okay to sleep..."

soon his eyes breaks the connection with mine. slowly closing his eyes, taking in slow and hollow breaths for the last time, His head slowly fall to the side in defeat.

I'm not ready.

Tears run down face as I break apart.

Harry's lips part as his chest falls one last time.

And his heart, beats no more.

The man slowly came over with a Stethoscope and listened for a heart beat, he shakes his head and places the tool down.

Slowly I bow down to Harry's face which laid so gently upon the cold surface.

" bye..." I forced out of my chapped and forever longing lips.
kissing his cheek one last time before standing straight and looking at his body that was merely a few minutes ago breathing with life.

I didn't know what to do.

so I did the only thing I could at the moment, I let mr jones come in and lead me to the door of secrets that trapped so many hidden things inside this house.

I was like a zombie. What do you do? But merely nod to the man and walk To the car and sit for 15 minutes looking at the house that took my life away.

Shakily I took hold of the key and turned the car on, to start my drive back to the apartment that was no longer my home... I was Alone.

I had to drive past the park we shared our memory's.

To walk past the crying fans that had him in their heart.

To climb the staircase to the apartment that lead to so many joyful and precious moments

With one less person.

Without my perfect bundle of joy

Without harry.

As I opened the door the boys were all sitting on the couches, red faced and stained cheeks from crying, all hugging each other.

They all looked at me when I walked in, I gave them a small nod before disappearing into Harry's room. I did see them look behind me as I walked, maybe just to see if Harry was there following me...like he used too... but of coarse ... He wasn't.

GoodBye Harry.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
*Harry's P.O.V

Numb I couldn't feel, touch, speak...is this heaven? or half way?

Why do I want to open my eyes? where was Louis?

"Harry?" Louis? Was that him?

"Harry !" that isn't Louis, that sounds like...

I open my eyes to see the mr jones and the docter man from before staring over me with devilish smiles.

" welcome back ... You had to choose the hard way, didn't you?"

___________________

Tricked you there for a minute there didn't I haha

So what did you think mr jones plan was???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bite Me By Holly

Fanfiction

18.9K 549 18
Just Read it - it has vampires!!
851 1 19
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
832 27 23
What will three humans do when they are all kidnapped by vampires?
25.8K 930 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...