The Magcon Cheerleader

By almostfamous1202

Lily Walker is a 13 year old orphan. Her hobbies include gymnastics, cheerleading, and anything else that has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANKS SO MUCH
No Words
Thank Youuuuu
Again Thank Ya
A/N Sorry Not An Update
Open Spots
New Story
Chapter 5
Sprained Ankle
Help
Chapter 6
NEW STORY IS OUT
ITS WHAT?!
brb thanks
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HEYHI!!
Chapter 9
New Chapters
Chapter 10
CRYING
Challenges
Chapter 12
Im Sorry
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snapchat
I NEED YOUR HELP

Chapter 11

2.5K 51 6
By almostfamous1202

A/N: it's 3:40am and i haven't slept in 48 hours and my crush even though i have a boyfriend isn't texting me back and he hasn't in over 24 hours and i haven't updated in forever and i'm so sorry and ugh life sucks

"So who's the guy?" asked Matt.
"Just a friend I met... why?" I asked him.
"Just wondering," he shrugged.
"We should have a chicken fight!" he yelled, changing the subject. (OOC ME AND MY BOYFRIEND DID THIS AT THE BEACH WITH HIS BROTHER AND MY SISTER AND IT WAS MY GOALS LOL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WON OBVI)
"You and Lily vs me and Nash?" Cameron suggested.
"Sure," Matt said.
I lift myself from his back to his shoulders and Nash got on Cameron's.
"1...2...3...Go!" Nash yelled.
In the end, obviously, me and Matt won.
"Wow, you guys got beat by Lily and Matt," Gilinsky laughed.
"We let them beat us," Cameron laughed/lied.
"Sure you did," I chuckled.
"Yeah, look at these guns," Matt said holding up his muscles.
"Boom," I said pointing to his arms and smirking at the boys.
"Those are fake, look at these," Hayes said.
"Oh well, we won!" I yelled and jumped back onto Matt's back.
~skips 3 hours~
Right now, we were all down at the beach. I'm sitting on my beach chair, just tanning. I've had a towel over my face, blocking my eyes from the sun for about 20 minutes, so I take it off and slowly let my eyes adjust to the bright sun. I put on my sun glasses and sat up to see that only Shawn, Nash, Taylor, and the Jacks were down here. I stood up and walked over to them.
"Hey, where's everybody else at?" I asked them.
"I'm not sure, I think half went to the pool and half went up to the room?" Johnson said/asked.
"Okay, I'm gonna go back up to the room," I told them, grabbing my stuff.
I started heading back to the room when Shawn ran up behind me and picked me up from behind. He wrapped his arms around my torso and lifted me above his head to where I was sitting on his shoulders.
"Onward, Shawny boi!" I yelled, pointing forward, and laughing.
"We're all going to get ice cream, do you wanna come? Everyone else is meeting us down in the lobby," he told me.
"Yeah sure, are you sure it's fine I go in my bathing suit? I accidentally left my cover up down on the beach with my dads stuff, and in order to get it I have to walk. And I don't like to walk," I laughed.
"Yeah, it's fine," he returned the laugh. With me still on his shoulders, we, well Shawn, walked us to the lobby.
"What's happening here?" Aaron smirked.
"Shut it, Carpenter," I scowled.

He knows I love him and I know he loves me, so we mess around with each other like that all the time. I got down off of Shawn's shoulders just as everyone else was coming into the lobby. We decided to walk since it wasn't that far.

"Which ice cream place are we going to anyways?" Taylor asked.
"I don't know, it's a beach, keep walking and eventually you'll find one," Mahogany said, pointing out the obvious.
"Well, thanks for that helpful information," Carter said sarcastically.
In the end, we ended up googling it. We found one just down the road. We started walking down the road and I noticed Shawn was wearing Taylor's hat. I took it and put it on my head.
"Hey!" Shawn said.
"What? It's my dad's," I laughed, emphasizing 'my'.
"Whatever," he said and took it back,"Wait."
He put the hat back on me.
"Keep it, it looks better on you," he smiled shyly.
"Thank youuuu," I laughed, carrying the 'u', and tipping my hat.
Then, Taylor came over.
"I was gonna take it back, but he's right, it does look better on you," he laughed.
"Hey friends, we need a picture!" Nash yelled.
"Yes friends!" Cameron yelled in return.
We decided to wait until we got to the ice cream shop.
Once we got there, we had a fan we ran into take the picture right in front of the little shop. It was actually really cute and the picture turned out amazing. We got a few of us smiling and a few dysfunctional ones. We had them take it on Taylor's phone, so he sent all of them to all of us. We went into the ice cream shop and Cameron and Nash got all the ice cream for us. I'm getting Ava plain chocolate because I wasn't in the mood for anything else really. I sat down at the booth and saved the pictures from Taylor's phone to my phone. Once I saved all of the pictures, I looked up and saw the boys talking to this boy who looked about 15. He was really cute, too, not to mention. He looked over at me and smiled at Shawn. Were they talking about me?

"Hey, Lily, what kind do you want?" Shawn asked me, referring to the ice cream.

"Just chocolate please," I smiled.

Then, the mystery guy walked over to the table along with Taylor, Matt, and Nash. Taylor sat beside me and Matt and the other guy sat on the other side of the booth.

"This is New Friend Daniel," Taylor laughed, pointing to the guy. I have no clue why he called him that, but okay. (((A/N YES DANIEL SKYE BECAUSE HES MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER SORRY NOT SORRY)))

"He's been to some cities on the tour with us, and I think he's going to join permanently," He said.

"Hi," I waved and smiled.

"Hey," he said, returning the smile. His smile was really cute.

"So you're the famous Lily Caniff Matthew won't stop texting me about?" he laughed.

"Dude, shut up!" Matt said, smacking Daniel.

"Aww, Matt," I laughed.

"Nah, it's good, everything he's told me seems to be true,"he says and smiles.

"Is that good or bad?" I laughed, yet again.

"Good," Matt laughed back.

"Okay, I'm trusting you," I smiled.

"Here you go," Shawn said, handing me my ice cream.

He brought everyone else's as well. Matt, Taylor, Gilinksy, and Aaron all got some cotton candy flavor. Johnson got rocky road. Shawn, Mahogany, Carter, and Cameron all just got vanilla. Nash got birthday cake. Daniel got chocolate.

"Daniel, we're ice cream buddies," I laughed.

I don't care how weird I'm being, he's cute and I really don't care. Does that even make sense? I don't know. He just laughed back. Even his laugh was adorable. The thing was, I could tell it wasn't a fake laugh. That also made it like 20% more cuter.

"So since everybody knows Daniel but you, let's all play twenty questions?" Carter suggested.

"You're going to turn it into a video aren't you?" Nash laughed.

"Duh," he said.

We all, still eating our ice cream, walked back outside and walked back to the hotel. Me and Daniel got to know each other pretty well on the walk back. He was really nice. We took a couple pictures with our half eaten chocolate ice cream. I stuck my tongue out and he did the same. Then in another one, we both smiled. I put the one of us sticking our tongues out on Instagram.

@lilycaniff- new friend daniel aka ice cream buddy is pretty great 😛

Then, Daniel asked me to send him the pictures. After I did that, I posted the one of us smiling on Twitter.

@lilycaniff- new friends call for new adventures :) @iamdanielskye

Then, he told me he had posted the picture of us smiling on Instagram and the one of us sticking our tongues out on Twitter.

@danielskye- new friend lily is pretty adorable 😉

@iamdanielskye- thanks for being my great (really cute) ice cream buddy @lilycaniff

I smiled towards him and replied.

@lilycaniff- @iamdanielskye thank you for not shoving ice cream into my face buddy ;)

We both instantly got tons of replies.

@gucciskye- I SHIP IT OH MY GOD

@lotsofjacks- I WANT THEM TO DATE

@caniffbabies- #LINIEL GET IT TRENDING FR

@reynoldsxdallas- why aren't you dating why are you just now meeting date now #LINIEL

@danielskyeismine- i love daniel so much but i love the two of you guys together better tbh #LINIEL

@shawnleedallas- DATE DATE DATE #LINIEL

@shawnsmuffins- #LINIEL OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER MY TWO FAVS HAVE FINALLY MET I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH HOLY GAHHHHH DATE DATE DATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I looked at all of the replies and laughed. Our fans really like us together. Obviously, he would never like me, so I hate to break it to them, but it will never happen.

We both just looked up from our phones at each other and laughed.

"How about, if they get that hashtag trending, we could do a video together for them?" he laughed.

"Sure," I said.

@lilycaniff- so me and @iamdanielskye have decided that if you get the hashtag #LINIEL trending worldwide we will do something special for you guys so try and get it trending soon!!!!

@iamdanielskye- if you guys get the hashtag #LINIEL trending worldwide me and @lilycaniff will do something that all of you guys should enjoy

As he tweeted that, we finally got back to the hotel. Daniel just pretty much had to share a room with someone who was willing to share one with him. I walked back to mine and Mahogany's room and changed into my grey under armour sweatpants and my black based Smoed shirt they gave me before we all went on break. I put my blonde hair back into a pony tail and then into a messy bun. I put on some long, black socks, grabbed my phone and computer, and walked out of mine and Mahogany's room. I walked into Carter's room where we were filming the 20 questions video. They had just finished setting up the camera and were waiting on me and Matt to get there. Matt walked in right behind me.

"Finally, we've been waiting forever," Nash lied.

"We've only been inside this building for 10 minutes," I laughed.

"Hush, child,"Cameron said, holding his finger up to my lips.

I smacked his hand away from my face and laughed.

We all sat down and started to film. I sat in between Daniel and Taylor. Carter did the intro and everyone introduced themselves. We started out with a couple of weird, stupid questions and ended in some, yet again, stupid questions. I was barely paying attention during the video, just enough to make it seem like I cared. And I answered all of the questions like I was interested. I kept sneaking looks at my phone throughout the time, looking at some of the other replies on the pictures of me and Daniel. They were really awful, most of them. I was trying to figure out why people would say such awful things about me and Daniel being friends. Like we're just friends, we're not dating. And even if we were dating, they still shouldn't be saying awful things. Especially if they're his "fans". Then, they should be happy for him and support him, but the fact that we are just friends and people are saying things is just absolutely ridiculous and stupid. I was trying to forget about it, but I was trying to figure out why. Just why. I shook it off and put down my phone. Then, Daniel pulled out his and opened his snapchat. I didn't even notice he had his arm around me, while we were leaning back onto the bed frame on the ground, until I saw us on camera. I leaned my head into his shoulder and stuck my tongue out and he looked at me and smiled. It was a really cute picture.

"Before you put words on it or whatever can you save the original and send it to me please?" I laughed.

"Yeah sure," he said.

He saved the picture and then put "my new best friend😏😅" on it.

"Send that to me too," I laughed.

I got up and went to raid Carter's kitchen. They went to get a bunch of snacks for the weekend and for the bus last night. I just got a red gatorade because they had nothing good to eat.

"I thought you went and got a bunch of food last night," I said to no one in particular.

"We did," Hayes said, "but these stupids decided to eat it all."

He pointed to all of the other boys except for Daniel since he wasn't there.

"Stupid," I called them all in a sarcastic-ish voice.

I ran and jumped onto the couch.

"What time is Magcon tomorrow?" I asked.

"12," Matt answered.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"Almost 10," he said.

Wow. We got back to the hotel around 6, we spent 3 and a half hours filming, because we're idiots and do random things instead of filming, and we've spent an hour just sitting here doing nothing.

"Well, I'm going to sleep because swimming for more than half the day wore me out," I said.

I grabbed my stuff and walked back to our room. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and went ahead and got in bed.

SORRY I ENDED THIS CHAPTER SO AWFUL BUT I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONG BUT NOT TOO LONG SINCE I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND ITS LIKE I DIED IM SO SORRY BUT ITS 2AM ((STARTED AND ENDED WRITING THIS ON DIFFERENT DAYS)) AND IM REALLY REALLY TIRED SO I HAD TO STOP BUT I WANTED TO POST SO HERE IT IS BUT I WILL BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS SOON K THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
234K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...