HOSTAGE (mafia boy sequel) (R...

By Jaynonymous

John and Angela had been married for quite some time now and everything was great including their sex life. T... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
brainstorming
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 3

5.5K 227 2
By Jaynonymous

Angela's POV

Despite the fact that I'm adjusting to being a mafia wife, things have been pretty normal but there were some slight changes. I'm now unemployed as a RN for a hospital and became a nurse for the family business and my husband. He also wanted me to get used to being a stay at home wife because soon I'll be a stay at home mom. Yes I am expecting and I can't wait!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV

Angela and I went to the doctor a couple days ago and found out we were expecting. I am beyond excited to know the woman I love is carrying my child. Im also a little upset because the mafia has kept me extremely busy.  

The other night I waited on Angela to fall asleep and snuck out to go make a deal, but it turns out it was all a setup and I almost got shot.

I knew becoming the leader of my family business would be hard work but I thought I was quick and to well trained for anything to happen to me.

But now with Angela being pregnant I want to be here with her, morning sickness and all, because I love my baby. Now I'm about to have two babies and I want to be alive to grow old with them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 96 24
When Janet married a Mafia boss named Ronnie, her life was changed. Every time Ronnie would come home at night, they don't have sex because he comes...
2.4K 222 7
Ex Kings Pin Wife left to fend for her sons while deceased husband troubles follows them. His right hand man falls in love with Fatima while she only...
2.4K 103 26
A family trying to save each other and kingpins trying to kill each other twist and turns love lust sex and family this is going to be a bumpy ride...
513K 14.4K 28
Once with the Mafia always the Mafia as Noah's father told him. It's a few years later now and Noah and Juliet have been living normal lives. They g...