He Changed My Life (One Direc...

By florhoran1d

Anne is just a normal girl, she moves to London to be with her best friend and also to study. She's 18 and lo... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

206 4 0
By florhoran1d

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Niall's P.O.V.

I thought i would see Anne next to me in the bed, but she isn't there, she must have gone while i was sleeping. But she went alone! What if something happens to her?

I immediately call her. She doesn't answer. I'm starting to worry, so i change my clothes and go to Harry's.

"Anne!? Harry!?" There is nobody here. So i call Anne again. She doesn't answer, then i call Harry.

"Harry? Where is Anne? Is she with you!?"

"Yeah... Why are you asking?"

"Is she ok? Where are you?"

"I told you she's with me, so she's fine.. Hi Niall i'm fine..." Harry passes the phone to Anne.

"I was worried because i didn't see you on my house. Where you at?"

"I'm at Simon's office, Nathan called and told me i had to be here at 9..."

"I bet Simon thinks you have a great voice. Good luck"

"Thanks Nialler." I love when she calls me like that.

"Well, i don't bother you anymore, good luck."

"Bye Niall, see you later..."

I really think Simon will sign Anne, she has an amazing voice. When i heard her singing yesterday, i was so blown away by her voice, i've never heard a voice like hers, is like the voice of an angel.

After almost 2 hours, Harry and Anne arrive, they look normal.

"What did Simon told you?" I immediately ask Anne.

"She doesn't want to tell me..."

"Ok, guys i'll tell you... Sit"

We sit on the couch, Anne looks nervous.

"Simon said that he thinks... I'm... A.... R-re-ally good s-singer..."

"Is he going to sign you?" I ask her. She nods.

"That is incredible! I knew he would like you! Congratulations!" I say, hugging her.

"I'm so happy for you Anne, you're gonna be a great artist" Harry also hugs her.

"Thank you guys... Specially you Niall, without you, Nathan wouldn't have heard me, neither did Simon, thank you so so much..." Anne gives me the warmest hug she has ever given me.

"You don't have to thank me, you are the one with the great voice..."

"And are you recording your album?" Harry asks.

"Yes,Niall. That's another thing i want to tell you... I'll be recording the album on december and i'll just have christmas week..."

"So, you're not going to Ireland!?" I ask, shocked. Because i've already made plans to be with her.

"I will, but only for a week... Maybe more days, but i'm not sure."

"A week is perfect" I'm really glad she's coming because my plans would have been ruined.

"Well guys, i leave you, i'll be on my room if you need me" Anne says leaving the room.

I go to the kitchen for some food and then i go back to the living room where Harry is.

"Nialler, do you have plans on what are you gonna do in Ireland with Anne?"

"I've thought of some, but i'm not sure. Why don't you ask her and then you tell me?"

"Yeah sure, i'll ask her before i go to bed"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's P.O.V.

I can't digest that i just signed a contract with Sony Records, it's like a big deal, all thanks to Niall, that's why i like him so much.

Someone knocks on my door, i yelled "in".

"Anne can i talk to you for a minute?" Harry's curls are seen from the door.

"Sure, come in" Harry sits on the edge of the bed.

"How are you? Are you excited?"

"I am! I can't really believe it, i think i'm dreaming..."

"I know how it feels. I experienced the same. You're gonna do it great.... And when are you recording?"

"I don't know yet, i will have a meeting with Simon next week"

"Awesome! And how you doing with Niall? It was really nice of you to take care of him"

"That's what i had to do, i'm still so sorry for what happened. I can't believe he was up to fight... For me..."

"Niall is capable of anything for you... And haven't you think about going on a date with him?"

"Not really... I mean, he must like anothet girl, so i better not do anything..."

"If you could have the chance to have an especial day with Niall, what would you like to do?"

"I don't know... Something romantic, i guess..."

"You are a romantic girl, aren't you?"

"Yes... But never been loved..."

"Why you said that?"

"Because i've never had a serious boyfriend and never been kissed..."

"Really!?" Harry looks surprised.

"Yes... I had 2 boyfriends, but nothing was serious... And about the kiss... I guess i'm just waiting for the right boy..."

"Awww.. That's so sweet. You definitely have to be with Niall..."

"I've already told you that i don't have to get too excited, because he might like another girl"

"You never know...."

"Now tell me about you and Amelia..." I turn the tables.

"We're great. I think she's a really nice girl.... I think i like her..." Harry looks in love with Amelia.

"Oh! How cute! I knew you would like her.... And have you gone to dates or something?"

"Yeah... We have gone out all these week, i'm gonna see her tomorrow, i'll take her to the fair...'

"That's so sweet... She's gonna love it!"

"Why don't you and Niall come with us? It can be a double date!"

"It sounds fun, so yeah... I'll text Niall..."

"Great... Good night, have good sleep..."

"Night Harry"

I put on my pajamas and call Niall.

"Hi Anne. What's up?" Niall's voice on the phone sounds so cute.

"Hummm... I was... Wondering if you want to go to the fair with Harry, Amelia and me..."

"Sure! I love the fair!"

"Perfect, i'll see you tomorrow"

I wake up by loud music. It must be Harry. I go to his room.

"Harry, why are you playing music so loud?"

"Sorry if i wake you up, but Take Me Home is out and i just bought it!"

"Your new album?"

"Yes!"

"I'm gonna buy it too"

I go to my room and download the album. Then i listen to every song. I have to say all the songs are really good and catchy.

"Anne!" Harry shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"We have to go to an interview, do you wanna go with us or do you prefer staying here?"

"I'll stay here"

"Ok, and please call us if something's wrong. And please do not go out without someone by tour side"

"Ok, Daddy... Go now..."

I have a shower and change my clothes. When i'm looking for a sweatshirt, i find Niall's on my closet. I decide to put it on.

I'm watching Tv but everything is really boring so i decide to call Eleanor to ask her if she wants to go shopping with me. Unfortunately she can't because she's at college. I call Amelia and she's at school too, so i guess i have to stay here, or maybe i can go shopping, i think there's no problem if i go by myself, Jason is not following me 24/7.

I put some makeup, take Harry's keys and go to the mall. Is not really far from here, so i go walking.

Once i'm inside the mall, i go to every store and try thousands of clothes. I but some and i also buy some things for the boys. They have been so generous and nice with me that they deserve a gift. For Harry i bought a key-ring with a little cat. For Zayn, i found a Bob Marley shirt, i know he likes his music. Then for Louis i bought a shirt with suspenders drawn on it. For Liam i bought a batman shirt. He loves Batman. And for Niall, i bought some cigarettes with a surprise on the inside. I also found a shirt that says food lover, it perfectly describes him. As soon as i finish shopping, i walk back to Harry's place, i guess i have to call it home now.

When i arrive home, the boys are not here yet, so i make some food. A few minutes later they arrive.

"It smells delicious! Where's the food?" Niall is asking from the living room. Sooner all the boys come to the kitchen.

"Wow... All this food is for us?" Niall asks with wide eyes.

"Yes... I made it specially for you guys..."

They sit at the table and eat. Before they ware finished, i go upstairs for the presents.

"Boys... I went shopping and i bought some gifts for you, i wanna thank you so much... You all have been very nice with me"

They open their gifts, they are amazed and i think they like them.

"Thanks Anne! I love Bob Marley, how did you know?" Zayn asks me confused.

"You always listen to his music..."

"Thank you so much"

"I love the cat.." Harry says from across the table.

"And i love my shirt..." Louis says holding the shirt close to his torso.

"Now you don't have to use suspenders..." Everyone laughs at my little joke.

"Cigarettes? Do you really want me to smoke?" Niall is the only one 'unhappy' about his gift.

"Look what is inside the box..." I direct him.

Niall opens the cigarettes box, there are some Mc Donald's fries. He gives me the biggest smile i've ever seen on his face.

"This is so awesome! This are officially my favorite cigarettes...oh! And there's another thing..." Niall takes out the shirt with the 'food lover' phrase on it.

"This describes me so well... Thanks Anne for all this, i really like it" Niall gives me a hug.

"I just wanted to thank all of you for being so nice with me, specially you Harry, because you are letting me live here. But i promise you that i will look for a place and not bother you anymore.."

"You're not bothering... You can stay here forever... You are like a sister to me now" Harry always so charming and sweet.

"Thanks Harry, you're like a little brother to me..."

"Group hug!" Louis says and we all hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry people for not updating earlier but i've been a bit busy with school. But here's another chapter hope you like it. I leave you a photo of the cigarettes with fries :)

Please vote/comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.3K 44
Kim Andrews, a normal 16 year old girl who lives in Mullingar, Ireland. Best friends with Niall Horan. Along the way she discovers that she has devel...
492K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
3.7K 148 12
Emma Hayes, a 17 year old high school student. Living with her friend in Mullingar, Ireland; her parents died, overdosed, when she was just ten. Alth...
987 36 35
He's in a boy band of four, known across the world. She's a small town girl he met in a coffee shop.