Feels Like Home

By PLCMD1

Working her ass off everyday and no time for anything else, Andy wasn't your average girl living on her own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 3

37 4 0
By PLCMD1

After taking quick shower, Andy made her way down in a pair of jeans and a tank top.

"I said five minutes."

"It was ten minutes, relax."

"Leave her alone honey, it's been a long day for her."

She knew what Vivian was doing and even if she could really not understand the reason for his brother's choice of wife, she appreciated it.

"Thank you Vivian... see at least she understands."

Leo let out a breath and started carving the chicken trying to forget what he got himself into.

Austin on the other end of the table was amused at how similar Leo and Andy were, but he thought Andy was much more amusing to watch.

"So I know you just got in, but since you're a new nurse and all, I thought you would want to take a walk of the hospital tomorrow."

Andy looked at Leo who was nodding at her.

"Ummm, sure."

"Great, then you'll be able to see where the hospital is at."

"Great!"

Andy wanted to shoot herself, how was she ever going to survive an entire day with her and talking like that?!

Andy suddenly felt a pat on her leg, making her jump and off her chair.

"Relax, it was me."

Andy's heart was beating against her chest.

"Don't do that! God you scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry."

She sat back down and tried to calm herself down as Austin looked at Leo with a concerned look that was equally matched by his best friend and Vivian.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, sorry I just didn't expect it that's all."

Vivian looked at her husband.

"What did you do?"

"Patted her leg."

"It's alright, this whole move has had me all jumpy, do you mind if I just went to my room?"

Leo nodded, so Andy got up as fast as she could and went into her room where she allowed herself to calm down. She hadn't felt like that since her parents died and she didn't know if it was because she hasn't had anyone touch her or because just the initial touch of where it was, was the trigger to her memories.

After dinner, Leo and Austin were in the playroom playing pool, drinking beers and going over what happened with Andy earlier.

"I don't know man, I think you need to talk to her."

"She's just been isolated so much, I'm sure it was nothing."

"You sure she's never dated anyone?"

"I'm positive or she would have told me something."

"Well you didn't tell her about Vivian so I'm pretty sure she would have done the same thing."

"Nah man, she tells me everything."

"If you say so, but when are you telling her?"

"Telling her what?"

Leo knew exactly what he was talking about, but he was just making his friend sweat.

"Really?"

"What?

"Leo, I swear..."

"Don't worry let her just get settled in and then I'll have a talk with her."

"We only have two weeks."

"I know, I promise I'll talk to her by this weekend."

"Good because I really need this to save the farm."

"Don't worry, but you might want to start getting to know her."

"I tried and she basically told me to go away. You sure she's not a lesbian?"

Vivian walked in then with a set of beers.

"I'm pretty sure she isn't, but I can find out for you."

"God, I love you."

"Hey!"

"Figuratively speaking cheese!"

"Better."

Andy was in her room hearing them from what it seemed to be right under her. She wanted to go down there, but at the same time not really. Gawd, she missed having her own home. She could do whatever she wanted to, even walk around naked, but not here, here she was going to have to be confined in one room. She was going to need to find a job soon, that's if her brother lets her.

Giving up on trying to figure out what to do, Andy decided to hit the sack and try to get some sleep.

Flashback

"Hi hate you! I'm nineteen years old and I'm an adult!"

"Then act like one! You are not seeing him again, do you hear me?!"

"But it's not fair!"

"He is too old and I told you that from the very beginning."

"He loves me and I love him."

"I said no, now go to your room and finish your homework."

"I hate you!"

Andy was suddenly up and drenched in sweat even if it was freezing in her room. Getting out of bed, she went into the restroom and washed her face, taking in deep breaths.

"You alright?"

Andy jumped and screamed.

"Fuck! Damn it, what is up with you all today?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

Letting out a deep breath Andy looked up to find Austin completely shirtless and in just a pair of boxer briefs. She didn't mean to stare, but it's been a while since she's seen a naked man and let alone had a man touch her.

"Eyes up here."

Andy snapped out of it and turned around, blushing.

"Sorry."

"It's alright, just don't think I'm all bod and no brains."

"I wasn't..."

"I know, I'm just letting you know."

"Of course."

"Mind if I use the bathroom?"

"Oh of course, sorry."

Andy ran out and closed the door, running under her covers. She was completely embarrassed and now completely turned on.

Austin let out a breath as soon as she walked out, he had been holding onto his need to touch her the minute he saw her in her night gown that left nothing to the imagination. He doesn't think she even noticed what she was wearing as she wasn't covering herself up. There was no way Leo would let her wear that if he knew about it and I wasn't about to tell him either. Yet maybe he should since I wouldn't allow her to do so if she was mine. There were too many men that worked for him and too many of them willing to do whatever it took to get a piece.

With a frustrated sighed, he splashed water onto his face and went back to bed.

In the morning Andy was up early making breakfast for everyone as an I'm sorry for last night.

"Hi good morning!"

Andy smiled at Vivian who wasn't wearing any make up and in just sweats and a t-shirt.

"Good morning."

"You did all of this?"

"I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, beats me having to cook. With this baby I have no energy whatsoever."

"Well I love to cook, so if you don't mind, I'll cook from here on out."

"Oh thank you... Thank you."

Andy made her a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast before the guys made their way down.

"Since when do you cook?"

Andy rolled her eyes at her brother and handed him a plate then one to Austin, keeping her eyes down.

"I took a couple of classes at school as electives, so I know a couple of things."

"She offered to cook from here on out."

Leo looked at his sister with a smile and a mouth full of pancakes.

"These are good."

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

"My house I can do whatever I want."

Andy pointed at him then and gave him the "told you its not my house" look, making Leo look away. Austin looked at Andy until her eyes landed on him.

"Sit down with us."

"I already ate, but enjoy,"

Andy began cleaning then headed up stairs to get ready. She was just coming out when she saw Austin come out of his own room wearing a suit and tie, but having trouble with the tie.

"Need help?"

"Would you?"

Andy went up to him and started tying his tie. It was then that Austin noticed that she was wearing makeup.

"Can I say something without sounding like a complete douche?"

Andy smiled, nodding.

"You look beautiful today, but I'd prefer you without makeup."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you just seem more of yourself if you don't."

"That's because you're right, I hate wearing it, but I have to look for a job today and well I have more success with it on then off."

Austin frowned.

"Then maybe you shouldn't be working for them."

Andy laughed, tugging his tie up and finally meeting his eyes. It was the first time he saw the green eyes and if she wasn't already attracted to him, the eyes sealed the deal.

"What?"

"Nothing, just noticed your eyes, very pretty."

Austin smiled.

"Product of my grandmother."

"Well your girlfriend is one lucky girl."

"What makes you think I have one?"

"Well just look at you, why wouldn't you, unless of course you're gay?"

Austin laughed, shaking his head.

"Nope, I just haven't been given the right girl."

"Given?"

"Yeah, I'm waiting until she's given to me, it's something my family says."

"Well you're not getting any younger."

Andy felt uncomfortable and to make things less, she usually uses jokes and sarcasm to break the tension. Austin couldn't resist his laugh and let it out.

"You got jokes."

Andy shrugged, backing away.

"Well, all done and you look very handsome."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

They stared at each other until Leo called out to both of them.

"Have fun today."

Andy smirked, waving at him as he ran down stairs.

"So what do you think about Austin?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

After the doctor's office and finding out that Andy was going to an aunt to a baby girl, they headed for lunch so that Andy could see the city and were currently enjoying the sun while eating.

"I think he's cool."

"So you don't think he's hot?"

Andy smiled.

"Of course he's hot, but I mean he's not my type."

"And what is your type?"

"Tall, dark and handsome."

"Isn't that what Austin is?"

"Yeah, but still, he's Leo's best friend."

"So? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Everything."

"I think you're thinking too much and I think that you and Austin would be really good together."

"And I think you're crazy."

"Well we'll see."

After that Andy couldn't stop wondering what if she was right? No, there was no way she could be with her brother's best friend, her brother would kill her and besides she didn't know him that well, but still maybe...

After taking a trip to the mall to get Vivian to do what the doctor asked, they went shopping. Andy got a new hair cut since her hair was getting to long to manage and went for a more layered look with bangs.

"Austin loves it."

Andy looked up to see Vivian holding up her phone.

"And why would he care?"

"Just because."

Andy turned and glared at her.

"I'm not dating him, so stop it and I mean it Vivian, you don't want me mad."

"I was just..."

"Don't. I get you're my brother's wife and the mother of his child, but that's it. You are not my friend, you are not my sister and you don't know me so stop it."

Andy was so worked up because she had enough of Vivian's side comments about what Austin liked and didn't like.

"I'm sorry."

Andy shook her head and got up.

"I'm ready to go home."

Vivian now understood why Leo said to not say anything and why he said not to get her upset.

On their way home, Andy stopped at the grocery store and bought some things for dinner while Vivian stood in the car so she could rest.

It was then that her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I like the new haircut."

Andy pulled the phone away to look at the number, but didn't recognize it.

"Who is this?"

Austin laughed on the other end of the phone.

"It is I your prince my lady."

"Really, that's so cheezy!"

Austin roared in laughter.

"I thought that's what all women liked?"

"Seriously who is this?"

"Austin."

Andy's heart picked up a bit.

"Oh, hi."

"Well that wasn't the hi I expected."

"No, sorry I just wasn't expecting you to call."

"Well I got your number from Leo, hope you don't mind."

"Umm no it's fine."

"What are you doing?"

"Walking out of the grocery store."

"You making dinner tonight?"

"Yup that's the plan!"

"Well I'm looking forward to it then. I was calling because I was wondering if you could bring Vivian down to the farm, Leo has a surprise her for her."

"Sure, what's the surprise?"

"Can't tell you, Leo says you're bad with secrets."

"And Leo is full of shit, I can keep it, tell me."

"Nope, sorry no can do young lady."

"Fine, then I'm not taking her."

"Fine then I'll tell Leo you refused and let him deal with you when he gets home."

"I'm not afraid."

"Alright."

Leo then hung up and Andy got back to the car when her phone rang this time from Leo.

"Hello?"

"Bring her, bring her now!"

"Don't yell at me."

"Then bring her."

"Fine, I'm going, how do I get there?"

After getting directions, she hung up to see Vivian looking at her with a frown.

"Leo had a surprise for you."

Vivian laughed, shaking her head.

"That brother of yours, always surprising me."

"Well that's Leo for you, the big romantic."

Vivian nodded her head in agreement as Andy drove them out of the city and towards the farm.

b25nF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 5 10
** On pause rn until I get further inspired/motivated. Sorry! ** Finn has been the man of the house since he was a child. Simply surviving, he doesn'...
44.6K 872 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
1.7K 8 15
A young girl with 7 brothers living a nightmare. Will she be able to handle it?? Will her brothers realize how much she loves them and how much THEY...
653K 12.9K 31
"Such a spoiled girl, aren't you?" He nipped at my ear causing me to gasp. My lips parted in shock. "I'm not spoiled." I protested adamantly. "No? My...