Chapter 64

Blaine couldn't wait anymore, he needed to make sure she was okay. Getting out of the car he begins to walk towards her car and the closer he got to her car, the more his heart tried to jump out of his chest.

Andy waited until he was close enough and when he was close, she places it in drive and speeds off, taking Blaine by surprise.

Adrenaline was now running through her body as she sped off and headed home, hopefully giving her enough time to get to her babies.

Pushing down on the gas she speeds through the late-night traffic until she makes it through the gates of her home. Coming to a screech she puts the gear in park and runs inside. Thankfully, the doors were unlocked, and she runs inside.

"Andy!"

Andy ignores Melissa and runs toward Blaine's office. She finds it locked, but now that she knew it was attached to the basement she runs out to the garage and finds it behind the "tools" Blaine never used. She goes in, using her phone flashlight and runs down. At this point she was determined to get in that office. She makes it to a door, and she can see what she had to go through to get to his office. Taking a deep breath, she opens the door and just runs to the other side and up the stairs. She makes it to the door and opens it. Not taking a second to think she goes through his desk. Andy knew that there had to be things about her, things he was hiding and more than he had led on.

Andy never heard them come in and just as they all came in through both doors, she had found it.

"Andy!"

With a heavy heart she looks up at Blaine and her father.

"Did you sell me?"

"Baby girl, it's not what it looks like."

Andy just shakes her head and looks away.

"I should have known better. This was always about money and power."

She looks up at her dad and Blaine, but her glaze lands on her father.

"Was he your first pick or was he just the one who bid first?"

Anderson was about to open his mouth when Blaine stopped him.

"I know you're upset, and I know that right now you think we're against you, but we're not. Yes we lied about having Carlos, but we needed information. Information he could only tell us."

"So, you kept them under our house?! Wait your house because it's obvious that's what this is or I would have known!"

Blaine steps up, but Andy steps back.

"Don't! The last thing I need is you touching me."

Blaine doesn't listen and steps forward.

"I didn't tell you because it wasn't something you needed to know."

"Right because the business matters more."

"Damn it Andy, that's not what I'm trying to say!"

He went up to her then and grabbed her, pining her against the back wall. He was tired of playing by her rules, now she was going to play with his.

Andy tried to get out of his hold, but that just pissed him off and he picked her up over his shoulder and walks right out of the door and towards their special room.

"Blaine!"

He slaps her ass, taking her by surprise.

"Be quiet. If you're not going to listen the right way then we'll have to do it the hard way."