Chapter 63

Blaine watched as they dragged the bodies out as he calls his soon to be father-in-law.

"What's wrong?"

"They're dead. Andy found them and she killed them."

"When? Where is she?"

"Upstairs, it just happened."

"Fuck!"

"We need to..."

"I'm on my way."

They hang up and Blaine heads up the stairs to find all the guys coming into his house.

"What the fuck happened?!"

Blaine just shakes his head, he didn't want to deal with it, but they weren't going to let him off that soon.

"Leave her alone, don't do it."

Blaine stops and turns around to look at Antonio, who goes up to him then walks right past him.

*****************************************************************************

Andy could hear them downstairs. The guys were here, trying to find out what had happened, hell she didn't even know what happened. It was like something came over her and there was no stopping her. Once she saw them, she knew she had to be the one who got rid of them since they seemed to not want to. After everything that has happened, Blaine had kept them alive and in her home!

The thought of them in her home made her angry, furious that all she wanted to do was run back down there and burn the damn place down.

Then she just screamed with all of her might because she just couldn't do nothing else.

It took less than a second for all of them to rush into her room.

Blaine was the first to rush to her, but she just pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Andy..."

"No!"

She then gets up and looks up at all the guys.

"Did you all know?"

When they all looked away, she wanted to cry again, but she caught herself.

"Well and here I thought we were friends, hell, Family!"

"Andy we are."

Her attention goes to Antonio and shakes her head.

"You, you should have told me. Why didn't you tell me?"

She pushed back everyone and went to Antonio who was closest to the door.

"I just killed your mother!"

"I know."

"That's it, that's all you're going to say to me?"

"I don't know what to say."

"Andy..."

Andy turns around suddenly and points her finger at Blaine.

"And you! You lied to me!"

She went to hit him, but Vladimir stopped her, whispering in her ear.

"The babies, think about the babies."

Then her head turned to mommy mode and she stops, walking away. She goes to their nursery and thankfully they're still asleep.

"I didn't want to lie to you, but I had to."

Shaking her head, Andy looks back at Blaine.

"You didn't have to lie, anything but lie and you did it right under my nose. Makes me think that this whole time, we were a lie."