It's Just Me and You (Princet...

Da ForeverHeartsx

Audrey Andrew is new to her school and she only has her best friend Angie to fill her in on whats going on. B... Altro

It's Just Me and You (Princeton Mindless Behavior)
So Not True
Fight's And Messages
Stalker Much
Stares and Glares
Can We Start A Fresh
Friday Night
We are Done
The party
Day 1 until Princeton goes
Maybe It Was Time I Let Her Go (Leo's POV)
Day 2 until Princeton goes
Why do I not like Princeton (Angie's POV)
Princeton Leaves Tomorrow
Princeton's Last School Day
Bye Audrey :(
Nice.
Shopping With MY Gals
Does It Hurt
I still think I may still love her.
10,000 READS!!!

I'm Gonna Help Audrey Through It (Audrey and Angie's POV)

3.1K 84 20
Da ForeverHeartsx

For Audreys outfit check out

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80510772

Audrey's POV

I layed in my bed with only 1 thing on my mind. Princeton. It's been 3 days since Princeton's gone. I've been alright so far.We have been texting each other, calling each other, chatting on skype and online.  He really has been it work. I'm impressed. I got myself out of my bed and decided I would go to the mall. I didn't go to school today, because my mum said I had to prepare for Carlie's visit tomorrow. I honestly didn't want to go to school, because everyone at school has been surrounding me and not leaving me alone. Wouldn't they think I would want to be alone after my BF left for however long? Not just that, personal space! I ran downstairs hoping my mum wouldn't see me. I slowly opened my door when

"Audrey where are you going!" My mum shouted. How could she have known I was leaving. I swore quietly. "Watch your language child!" Okay, how on earth would she have been able to hear that. I slowly turned around. Now it made sense. She was standing on the stairs behind me. I sighed.

"I just want to go to the mall mum." I said with attitude.

"With who?"

I honestly just wanted to leave this house.

"Am I supposed to go with someone!"

"I just wanted to know." She said in annoyance.

"Well now you do so can just leave this place!" I shouted.

"What are you so angry about?" she snapped.

"Can I just leave!"

"No," you could hear the approaching anger in her voice. "If your so angry for no reason, you don't have to go to the mall!"

"What did I do to you!"

"What did I do to You!" she shouted.

"Urghh I'm leaving now!" I said in frustration. I put my hand on the door.

"Audrey, if you leave this house....." she raised her eyebrow. The last time those words came from her mouth I missed out on the thing I looked forward to the most, which was Angie's birthday party. At that time she was my bestfriend and to miss your bestfriends party would have sucked. Which it did. I removed my hand from the door and grumbled upstairs. I just wanted to get away!

I jumped onto my bed and layed there for about 2 minutes. Why was I so pissed? I had almost no reason to have been so rude to my mother. I probably should have been nicer to her and I would have been out the door by now. I heard a knock at the door.

"Audrey!" 

"Yes Mum!" I replied "You can come in."

She slowly opened the door. "You're not gonna throw something at me are you?"I laughed and she opened the door with a big smile. "Are you okay darling?"

I nodded "Yeah I'm fine."

"Good," she laughed "If you still want to go you can."

"Are you sure?" I asked wondering if she was okay with it.

She nodded and she quickly left. "Make sure you have your phone okay! Just incase you want me to get you!"

"OKAY"

I ran downstairs. "Mum can you drive me there?"

I heard no response. "MUM?" Where was she? I noticed that the door was open and I looked out side.

"Audrey come on!"

I smiled when I saw her in the car ready to go. I ran in and we were on our way. Afew minutes later I was already walking around in the mall. I decided to go get myself some food. I was really hungry. I sat in my seat eating a burger while I played some game on my phone.

Angie's POV

Angie's look go to

http://www.polyvore.com/angies_look/set?id=80511268

I arrived at the mall for no  particular reason and I walked around.

 I reached to food court and I noticed Audrey was sitting alone. Where were her so called friends now. Oh yeah at school. I mentally slapped myself. I walked in her direction with my intentions to walk straight past her.

"What are you doing here?" Audrey said as I was uninvited to the mall.

"Why do you care?" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"I never said I did."

"Who cares about what you say."

"Important people."

"What so im not important!" I wasn't in the mood to hear Audreys going on but I wanted to talk to her, whether it meant in an argument or normal, I just wanted to interact with her.

"You never were important!" 

"What and you were?" I scoffed "If you were important why didn't your so called 'boyfriend' not stay here for you!"

"Because he...."She looked down at her phone, I guessed because she'd recieved a text message. She immediately got an unhappy expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked now realising she looked like she was about to cry. She didn't answer. "Audrey? Are you-"

"Why do you care! Just leave me alone!" She immediately stood up and ran to the outside of the mall. She wipped away tears as she ran. I felt bad. Was it what I said? I wasn't supposed to hurt her. We were fighting and the moment got the better of me and I didn't know what I was saying! I quickly ran after. She was a really fast runner. When I finally got to the outside of the mall I searched everywhere for Audrey but I couldn't really find her. Where was this girl? I was about to give up when I heard crying. I looked over at the corner of the cafe on the side of the mall. I saw a girl wearing a white jacket and pink nail polish.

"Audrey," I said as I approached her "I'm sorry about what I said I didn't meant to say that it was stupid and-"

"It's not that!" She sobbed and she continued crying. I sat on the bench next to her puzzled. What was it then? She couldn't have just thought of something off the top of her head and started full on crying. If I knew Audrey, she hardly ever cried. This must have been something big.

"What is it then?" I asked now truely concerned. Suddenly it felt like we had never faught. It felt like we were bestfriends still. Like we had never been in anytype of serious argument. And It felt great like this. What could prossibly have been the matter with Audrey?

"P-P-Princeton broke up with me." She cried.

Okay....Wait what!! He dumped her!! How could he! He was like the thing that made Audrey want to come to school everyday and he dumped her!!

"I should have guessed he would leave me." She sobbed "After he made it in that Mindless Be-whatever he would break up with me so he could date prettier and famouser (not sure if it's a word, doubt it lol) girls. Yet I was so stupid to think we could make this work until he came back." she was now fully crying "He probably is never gonna come back! I never should have gone out with him in the first place."

"It's not your fault Audrey," I comforted "It's anyones but your fault."

"Yet what the sad thing is," She continued on ignoring the last few words I had said. I sighed. "I don't even know what I did wrong."

Did she hear 1 thing I had said in the last few seconds?!....Wait did she say she didn't know why they broke up?

"Wait.. So you don't know why he broke up with you?"

"Ang, please pay attention." She said calming herself down "Did you hear 1 thing I had said in the last few seconds?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "And yes I have know freaking idea to the reason Princeton decided to end it all with me, what's your point."

"Did you ask him why?"

"No, I asked him if it's raining dogs." She said sarcastically "Of course I did Ang! But he hasn't replied." I saw tears coming down her eyes. "I never want to see him again." she cried. I hugged her tighly.

"Here I'll drive you home." I took her up and we went to my car. I drove her to her house and I slept over her house that night to keep her company.

"So what are you gonna-" I started but she stopped me.

"Can we please not talk about him," she asked as if it was giving her pain to hear his name. "He's the last thing I want to talk about right now."

I nodded and we prank called almost most of the time before she received a text.

"Who's it from?" I giggled as I jumped onto her bed. She remained silent. She quickly put her phone down and turned to me.

"It was from nobody." I immediately knew who it was from.

"What did Princeton want?" I demanded. She squinted at the sound of his name. She didn't say a thing. "Pass me your phone Audrey."

She hesitated but in the end I got her phone. I searched through her messages for the recent ones and bingo I found it.

Audrey, I don't know how to tell you this but, I no longer have feelings for you. I really think we shouldn't date anymore. Long distance relationships never work so I know it's best we go our seperate ways ----- Princeton

I read through the text he sent her at the mall again. Is that really what he said? If my boyfriend sent me that I would be planning my revenge from the moment I read 'I no longer have felings for you'. I really just want to pound that guy right now. 

I searched Audrey's phone for the recent text and it was at the very bottom.

Hi, It's Princeton you now can't call or do anything with this number cause I'm getting a new phone so all of yous cant talk to me anymore! :P

That 1 seemed like he had sent it to basically every contact on his phone. It seemed a little bit self centered to me maybe that was just my oppinion. Maybe it was 1 of those jokes people make, or I don't know. I looked up at Audrey who was now sitting on the bed with her hands on her face.

"I feel dissy." she stated. "I have a headache, I'm going to bed now, you?"

I nodded and we went straight to bed. I don't know how Princeton got his head into all the fame already but it certainly was hurting a lot of people, mainly Audrey and I was going to help Audrey get through whatever kind of mess he was putting her through. That boy really should avoid me because if I ever see him, he would wish he stayed inside his mother.

Hey, guys there's still WAY more so yeah. Trust me it gets better......I think? :D This Chap. Was more about Angie's take on things and as you might have noticed. She's a tough chick and she loves her bestie. You don't mess with Angie. B-) 

Will Princeton and Audrey meet again?

Will Angie beat up Princeton before him and Audrey can meet?

Will Audrey hate Princeton forever or will she get a change of heart?

Why did Princeton break Audrey's heart?

Keep reading and you'll find out!

BTW the first person to comment, I will dedicate that chapter to you :D

Smiley face and cupcakes! Sorry me and being random I gotta luv it :D

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.3K 439 18
What happens when Elena goes to University with Bonnie and Caroline and in her dorm finds a guy? The thing about this guy is that he is hot and is a...
26.4K 625 45
WARNING: I wrote this book a long time ago. If you think this is a story you would be interested in, I would highly recommend my newer book Little Do...
133K 2.5K 34
"Are you sure about this Jacob?" "As long as she doesn't find out"
22.7K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...