No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 25

59 0 0
By muchfanfics

Cara's POV:

I opened my eyes and I looked around. I saw that there was a curtain and I was in a bed. I reasoned that I was in my bunk. I didn't even try to move, because I didn't even have the strength to. I looked at my phone and I saw that it was only 8:00 in the morning.

"Hello?" I croaked. I wasn't trying to be too loud, just in case someone was still asleep. I heard footsteps come towards my bed then the curtain moved.

"Do you need something, Cara?" Zayn asked. I looked at him and I saw that he must have just woken up.

"Could I get some food?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Here, come with me." He said. I sighed and saw that he was serious. I rolled out of the bunk and onto the floor. Zayn helped me get up. He also had to help me get to the table and sit down.

"Niall, I am going to make her some oatmeal, is that okay?" I heard Zayn say. Zayn then walked back into the kitchen and started to heat the water. He sat across from me and looked at me. I pulled my hair back, as best as I could, and looked at him.

"Cara, are you sure that you are okay?" He asked. He was getting really intense.

"Yeah, it was just stage fright. You guys pulling me in front of everyone was really scary." I confessed. He lowered his gaze.

"That's not what I am talking about." He said. I really had no idea what he was talking about.

"You, Max, you puking, you both have been spending a lot of time together, are you..?" He said. I looked at him with concern. I thought that he was going crazy. It took me a while to get what he was saying.

"Am I pregnant?! NO! I am not! We haven't! No! We haven't done that!" I whispered yelled at him. He then started to blush.

"I thought that the two of you had. I am glad that you have chosen not to." He told me. This was just weird.

"He actually decided, believe it or not. We also haven't actually been alone and I don't think that he would take me in the middle of a crowd." I told him. The water then had boiled. Zayn got up and fixed my oatmeal. He placed it in front of me.

"Thanks." I told him. We then just sat there. I tried to eat the oatmeal, but my stomach was still a bit upset. Zayn just watched me with a sad look on his face. Then Niall woke up and came over to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, you will be feeling better. I am going to get some stuff and by the end of the day, you will be back to yourself." He said. Then the others started to file into the kitchen area. Zayn got up and left. I heard them all talk about what they were going to do today. It was only three more days, until I got to see Max.

"I am going to get dressed." Niall said.

"I will come with you!" I heard Liam say.

"Niall, can I come? I would like some air, anyway." I looked at him and he sighed.

"I guess you can if you feel like it." He said. I got up and went to my suitcase. I pulled out some shorts and a simple shirt. I put them on and went to the front of the bus. Eleanor handed me her sunglasses and I thanked her. Niall came over and handed me my gatoraide bottle.

"You might need it." He said. Liam opened the door and we walked out of the bus. I saw that the area that the bus was parked in, was gated off.

We snuck around the backside of the gates and walked down the streets. We walked by a lot of people and they didn't recognize us. I thought that it was sort of funny. We walked to the nearest grocery store. Niall walked in and grabbed a basket. Liam and I just followed him. He went to the meat area and grabbed some beef. He then proceeded to the produce area. He grabbed like 14 potatoes and loads of carrots. He then went down the aisles.

Liam and I just followed him through the store. He would mumble to himself and we would ask him questions, but he wouldn't answer. He was really getting into this. By the time he was done, the basket was nearly full.

"Niall, what are you making?" I asked him as we stood in the check out line.

"It is going to make you feel better. I promise." He told me. We got the items scanned. The man at the register tried to flirt with me. Liam just put his arm around me. The stuff got bagged and we walked out. Niall grabbed a couple of bags and so did Liam. I took the last one and we started to walk out.

"Cara! Liam! Niall! Over here!" I heard someone say. I turned and the flashing lights began. The paparazzi started to surround us. We kept walking. The lights were making me feel light headed, but I knew that I couldn't faint. We kept walking.

"Please, just leave us alone." I heard Niall say to them. I finally saw the gate. We walked in it and slammed it shut. We walked to the bus and I started to get tunnel vision.

"Cara, come on. It isn't that much further." I heard Liam tell me. I nodded and finally got to the bus. I sat on the couch.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Louis asked as he ran over to me.

"I am fine. It wasn't that bad." I panted. Louis looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, she will be fine before the concert." Niall said. He then started to make the dinner. I watched Harry peel potatoes and Niall cut the beef into cubes. Louis sat next to me and just talked to me.

I then saw Niall put everything into a large pot and he then sat down. I looked at Louis and he shrugged.

"It will be ready to eat in an hour. Meanwhile, once you finish that gatoraide, I will give you Mountian Dew." He told me. I smiled at him and took a sip of my drink.

For the next hour, I texted Max and Tom. Louis looked over my shoulder the entire time. Macey was doing well and Nathan kept sending her flowers. She finds it annoying, but sweet. Everyone on twitter are supportive of her and Nathan's relationship. Emer and Kelsey have been bonding a lot. Their house got checked out and approved.

"Okay! Stew is ready!" Niall announced. He put some in a bowl and gave it to me. It smelled really good. He then gave me Mountain Dew. I drank the soda first. I then started to eat the stew. I noticed that I wasn't wanting to puke it up. I ate the entire bowl of stew.

"That was surprising." Louis said. I looked at him and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Okay, let's get in the building. Cara, are you okay to go in?" Harry asked me. I nodded and I got up. Niall gave me the Mountain Dew bottle and I gave Eleanor her sunglasses back. We all walked out. The screaming girls were making my headache worse. We finally got in and we went to the dressing room. I crashed on the couch and Eleanor sat next to me.

The guys got dressed and went on stage. I ended up sleeping during the show. When I woke up, they were back in the room and they were undressing. I got up and left the room. I wet in the hallway and called Max.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him as he answered.

"Not much." He said. He didn't sound like himself.

"Max, what's wrong?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I will tell you when you get home. I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. Nothing will ever change that for me." He said.

"Max, what is going on? Please tell me." I begged him.

"Cara, I need to to trust me. No matter what happens. Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I love you." I told him.

"I have to go, I miss you so much. I wish that you were here." He said. We said out goodbyes and he hung up. There was something wrong, but I had to trust him. What could have happened?

I walked back to the guys and we went to the bus. That night, we were going to go to a new place. I sat in the back room, with Eleanor and Louis. I surfed the internet to see if there were any stories on The Wanted. There were none. Once I was done looking, I decided that I should go to sleep. I retired to my bunk. It was hard to sleep, when you know that something was about to happen.

I woke up to the sound of screaming girls. I didn't have a headache, but I was going to get one from them. I got up and I saw that Louis and Harry had chased a topless Zayn outside. I sat on the couch and laughed. They also locked him out and it was cold. He finally came in and went to his bunk.

We all ate breakfast and talked about how big the arena was this time. When I was done, I walked into the back room and pulled out Louis' compter. I looked all over the sites and I saw nothing. Twenty minutes later, Eleanor came in.

"Go to Celeb buzz. Do it." She told me. I did as she said and there was what I had been anticipating. There was the article on Max. I clicked on it and I started to read it.

Apparently, he was spotted leaving an abortion clinic with a dark haired lady. When the paparazzi came near her, he created a distraction. No one had a good picture of her, but they got plenty of Max. I literally sat there, speechless and emotionless. He told me to trust him. He told me that he would explain it all to me. I did trust him, but how was I suppossed to react to this? What was I going to do?

"I knew that he was no good." Eleanor said in a really snarky tone. I whipped my head up at her.

"He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He told me that he was going to explain it to me. I do not want you talking about him, like that, in my presence." I told her. She stood there with her jaw gape.

"Are you telling me that you still love him after that? After all of those pictures? He just had his baby aborted!" She yelled. I stood up and shoved her against the wall.

"We don't know that. Yes, I really do love him, even after this. I swear you say one more thing about him, I will break your nose." I threatened her. She whimpered. I let her go and she ran into the common area. I picked my phone up and texted Max.

Me: Please tell me that it wasn't yours.

Max: It wasn't. I will explain it all to you. Trust me.

Me: I do.

Max: Thank you. 1 more day.

Me: I can't wait.

I then placed the phone down and changed into some fresh clothes. I stuck with the comfy look. I put the phone in my pocket and walked into the common area.

"Was it his?" Louis asked me. I saw that he had Eleanor in his arms.

"No, it wasn't." I said. I saw them all then get confused. I looked at them and sighed.

"Can we not talk about it? I don't know the full story." I told them. They all agreed.

Everyone got dressed and we went inside the arena. It was magnificent. I saw the guys get on the stage and walk around. They looked good, on stage. I was actually kind of jealous.

"Cara, would you come on stage, at the end?" Harry yelled at me. I looked at Louis and he was smiling like an idiot.

"Why would I do that?" I yelled back.

"We thought that you could come on and tell everyone hello. It would be fun!" Liam said. I sighed and walked to the stage. I got on the stage and looked out. It was going to be packed. I imagined it being full of people as I looked out.

"No, I don't think that it is a good idea." I told them. Zayn then grabbed my hand.

"Look, when you are on here, just look at us. No one else, always look at us." He said.

"You really want me to?" I asked to confirm.

"Yes, please. It would be nice. Just make sure that your phone doesn't play glad you came." Harry joked. I promised that it wasn't going to play that song. They told me that they would call me out when it was time. We walked backstage and they went to get ready. I texted Nathan and asked him if he would text me at a certain time. He told me that he would. If these boys were going to have me onstage, then it will be one of the last times that they will have me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 44 18
*Requests Taken* Just a collection of preferences about a little band called One Direction. Personal one shot requests will be taken. Message me on...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
Hostages By lilli

Fanfiction

25.9K 584 37
My name is Andrea Chalmers. Recently I have been reported missing after a kidnapping and robbery early this morning at a local bank in town. My buddy...
3.4K 191 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...