When Two Different Worlds Col...

By ReaperCrew98

Scott McCall has a sister who he cares about. She knows about him being a werewolf and the Hale pack. Now tha... More

When Two Different Worlds Collide (Aiden/Teen WolfLove Story)
Chapter 2: Tattoo Part 2
Chapter 3: Tattoo Part 3
Chapter 4: Chaos Rising Part 1
Chapter 5: Chaos Rising Part 2
Chapter 6: Chaos Rising Part 3
Chapter 7: Fireflies
Chapter 8: Unleashed Part 1
Chapter 9: Unleashed Part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 10: Unleashed Part 3
Chapter 11: Frayed Part 1
Chapter 12: Frayed Part 2
Chapter 13: Motel California
Chapter 14: Currents Part 1
Chapter 15: Currents Part 2
Chapter 16: Currents Part 3
Chapter 18: Currents Part 5

Chapter 17: Currents Part 4

6.3K 164 56
By ReaperCrew98

Scott's POV:

A few hours earlier

After Dana drove home, I started to hear this loud, ticking noise, which was weird. I've controlled my super hearing-ability, so the ticking of a clock shouldn't bother me. But then a sense of dread washed over me. It couldn't be a clock. The sound was too loud and not as controlled as a clock. With the ticking continuing, I followed it.

I walked through the hallways, down the stairs, the sound becoming louder the closer I got. The sound was it its loudest when I walked past the music room.

'This must be it,' I thought.

I pulled the door open and saw a figure inside. The figure was standing beside the piano, wearing a black shirt with a grey suit jacket over it, black pants and shoes. His glasses were on him like they always were and the cane in his hand, tapping against the piano.

Deucalion.

Do you know what a metronome is, Scott?" He asked me as I went inside the room, the door closing after me. "It's a tool to help you maintain a steady rhythm once you've set the tempo. Something tells me the tempo of your life has sped up considerably in the last few hours. If you'd like I could help slow it down to a more manageable pace."

"How?" I asked him desperately.

"By helping you find Deaton. You're hearts pounding, but it's not fear. It's anger. I bet I know what you're thinking. 'Does he have something to do with Deaton's disappearance?' Tell you what. If you can take the cane away from me, I'll tell you exactly where he is. Now what do you think?" I didn't think twice before attacking him, trying to get the cane. But he moved away in the last second.

As I looked at him, I could see it in his posture that he was teasing me. And in that moment I knew, that I'd probably not got the cane, but I had to try. I need answers. So I kept attacking him.

It didn't go so good. One moment I'm attacking and he was defending and the next it was the other way around. Then he took of the tip of the cane, revealing a small, sharp blade. I tried to get past him, as he had me cornered, but he saw it coming, so he spiked me in my left shoulder with the blade. I fell to my knees, groaning in pain as I was holding the small wound, trying to stop the blood.

"Impressive, but you know I'm not the one slashing up innocent people, praying to ancient gods and gathering herbs, or whatever the hell druids are supposed to do. I am part of a pack that wants Derek dead, though. Kali is coming for him, so there's a difficult choice you're about to face, because someone is going to die tonight, and whether that's Derek or Deaton, that's up to you," he said in a bored voice. I was sick of hearing his long speeches about this and that. I want answers. Need them. And I need them now.

"Just tell me where he is," I told him. He just smiled a little and shook his head. Like all of this was a game to him.

"I'll give you a very important clue. Let the current guide you," he said and left, leaving me alone in the music room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Allison's POV:

There was knocking on the door, meaning that Scott had arrived. After texting him that I had found something, he had called me and told me about what happened with Deucalion and Danny before saying that he was coming over.

I opened the door and gestured for him to come in. He was a little tense when walking in. Must be weird for him to be alone with his ex-girlfriend in her home. Even if it was to get help. I didn't dwell on it so much, not wanting to make this anymore awkward than it already is. I walked in front of him to my room while telling him about what I found.

"So I was looking through one of his drawers, and I found this," I said and showed him the UV-light. But then the elevator bell dings. Scott and I looks at each other in shock. "He wasn't supposed to be back yet."

"What do I do? Where do I go?" Scott asked in panic. I thought for a second before grabbing his hand and dragging him with me inside my closet. Scott closed the door behind him. It took me a moment before I realized that I was standing in front him, with my back against the door and my chest against his. His warmth wrapped around me like a blanket. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. Everything that I felt for Scott before, came rushing back. But I knew that it was officially over between us. No matter how much I wanted it not to be. So I tried to bury the feelings I had for him.

"Shhh," I whispered to him as I saw his mouth open to speak. I put my finger against his lips to quiet him and turned on the UV-light. Both of us were quiet for a while, trying to hear what my dad was doing. Then I felt Scott's hands on my hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in a low voice, as his touch gave me tingles.

"Nothing," he whispered back.

"Parts of are doing something," I told him and gestured to his hands, his thumbs had started to make small circles on the skin of my hips. And I also felt something else happen with him.

"Oh, sorry," he said sheepishly and he knew that I meant both his hands and his little friend.

"Stop," I whispered to him and gave him a look.

"I kind of don't have control over that," he said as he refused to look me in the eyes. I tried to think of something fast the situation we were in made me feel things I shouldn't feel for my ex-boyfriend.

"Okay, well, I'll turn around," I said and turned around so my back was pushed against his chest instead.

"Yeah, totally," he whispered. After a second or two I heard him whisper my name. "Allison."

"What?" I asked him over my shoulder.

"That's worse," he said and a smile began to stretch itself over my face. I tried not to laugh, but a small chuckle escaped my lips and I turned around. My eyes strayed to his lips before looking him in the eyes.

And there I saw the look of desperation, love and lust. I'm pretty sure that I had the same look in my eyes. I couldn't hold it in.

I started to lean in, as did he. He smelled like the woods, fresh pine trees and the fresh air, like he always did. And then his lips found mine.

His lips were a little chapped, but soft like always. My hands moved up his chest and wrapped themselves behind his neck, pulling him even closer. While his hands were running up and down my back. Then I felt his tongue run along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I gave him access and his tongue met mine in a fiery battle. He tasted like cinnamon and vanilla. His taste, the feeling of his lips against mine and his warm skin against mine made a moan escape my lips. I tugged a little on the hair at the back of his neck. This made him groan and bite my lip, giving it a little tug in return. The kiss was as passionate as all of our other kisses were and soon I was running out of air. Scott must've noticed it, because he pulled back slowly. Small pants were coming from both of us.

Then a look of realization dawned upon him and he back away as much as he could away from in the small space of my closet. My hands falling from around his neck and to my side.

"I'm so sorry, Allison. I shouldn't have done that," he said as he ran his hand over his face. Hurt erupted in my chest.

"It's fine, we were both caught up in the moment," I said in a cold voice.

"Allison...," Scott said, but I wasn't listening. The sound of footsteps and a door closing caught my attention.

'Thank God.'

"My dad's gone, come on," I said and opened the door. I walked out of the closet and into my dad's study room. I gestured to the map that was laying in the middle of his desk. "See this map? Last time we were in here talking, my dad put a book over it. There was something about the way he did it. It was like...It was like he was trying to cover it."

"I don't see anything," Scott said as he was looking at the map closely.

"Yeah, you can't until you use this," I told him and turned on the UV-light once again. I hovered it over the map and began to move it. Markings started to appear on the map. "He's been tracking and marking everything. Cora and Boyd at the bank, the office in the penthouse above us, all of the dead bodies. He has a symbol for where someone was taken, and then a different mark for where the bodies are found, see? Now here's the scary part."

"What could be scary beside the fact that your dad is keeping tracks of the disappearing's and the dead bodies?" Scott asked in a pitched voice.

"There has been six sacrifices, right?" He gave me a nod of confirmation. "There are twelve markings on the map."

"What? What does that mean? Did your dad find other bodies and not tell anyone?"

"I don't think so. I think he knows where the body is going to be found, so one of these six locations, one of these, is where Deaton could end up. I mean it doesn't tell us where he's being kept right now, but..."

"But it's close to figuring it out," Scott finished for me.

"Yeah," I said and backed up as Scott was taking a picture of the map from his phone. Just then the elevator bell dings once again. I told Scott to hide in of the rooms and to slip away when my dad didn't see him.

I went to my room, put some study books on the bed with some candy and started to 'study' incase my dad decided to check in my room. And no surprise, he did it.

"Hey," he said as he walked in my room. I gave him a smile instead of answering since I had just taken a bite of the red stringed candy. "I, uh, I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah, I was just doing some homework," I said as I saw Scott slipping out on of the rooms and out the front door silently. My dad looks at me, before giving me a smile and walking out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Alexandria's POV:

I pushed the door open to the loft and as I walked in I realized that the water level had risen so much that the last step were under water.

"Dana, what are you doing here?" I heard Derek ask. On my right, in the shadows, I could make out three figures. Derek, Isaac and Boyd.

"I came to help. Isn't that what I was doing this morning when I came here?" I asked them. My tone hollow.

"Where've you been? We've been calling you for the last three hours. Scott came home and didn't find you. He tried calling, but you never answered so he became worried. Damn it, we all where. So what the hell happened?" Boyd asked. I stared at him for a couple of seconds, not moving, when decided to just settle for a shrug.

"Here and there. Had some business I needed to finish," I said and sat down on the first step. If I walked over to them I would get electrocuted from the electricity in the water. I didn't say anything else. Just sat there, staring through the windows in front of me.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Boyd ask the other two in a whisper. I acted like I didn't hear them, to see what they would say.

"What do you mean?" Derek whispered.

"Her eyes. There's something wrong with them," Boyd whispered back.

"Wrong? How could there be something wrong with them?!" This time it was Isaac.

"I mean like, they were empty. You know how when you look into the eyes of a dead person, how their eyes are empty. The life in them gone," Isaac and Derek must've nodded, because Boy continued. "That's how her eyes were. They were empty of life. It was weird, man. When she looked straight into my eyes, I thought she was going to suck the life out of me with them. I could feel every bone and cell in my body freeze to ice."

'If you only knew,' I thought dryly.

"How's that possible? Dana always shows her emotions through her eyes. That's at least what Scott told me. And to hear that, they're empty, that's just weird," Isaac said.

"Isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Isaac asked worried. I looked at where he pointed and saw, indeed, that the lamp was shut off.

"Yeah," Derek said.

"What does it mean if it's not?" Isaac asked him and stood up.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power," Derek said.

"What about the main...?" Boyd asked, but then the generator powered down. Derek didn't answer him. Instead he put a foot in the water to test and see if there was any electricity in it. When he saw that there wasn't any, he walked through the water and stopped in front of the windows. As soon as I knew that he wouldn't get fried, I stood up and walked down the steps and over to where Isaac and Boyd where.

"Derek...," Isaac said as their plan just failed. "What do we do now?"

"We fight!" Derek growled as his eyes turned red and he shifted into his half human, half wolf form. There was banging on the door.

Just then the door slid open to reveal Kali with Ethan and Aiden behind her. Isaac and Boyd went to stand behind Derek while I stayed in the shadows.

"Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you and kill you, wherever you stood," Kali said as she walked down the steps. "No one would miss you. Your pack would be better off without you. You think that they would be helping you if it wasn't for that pup, what's his name, Scott? You're all alone in this."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Aiden's POV:

I walked behind Kali while she teased Derek. She was hiding her anger. It was a miracle that she was able to control it now. I looked around to see who would come to Derek's aid. The puppy beta and the big guy. A laugh nearly escaped me.

But then a sent hit me. One I didn't know. I glanced at Ethan and saw that he was thinking the same thing. We looked around the room to see who this person was.

"No one would miss you. Your pack would be better off without you. You think that they would be helping you if it wasn't for that pup, what's his name, Scott? You're all alone in this," Kali teased.

"No, he's not," a voice said. And that's when the person came forward.

"Dana?" Ethan whispered so lowly that only I could hear.

'This isn't possible. How the hell couldn't I smell her? I know her smell,' I thought confused.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. If it isn't Aiden's little play toy. Or is it EX-play toy?" Kali smirked. Dana didn't even look fazed. She only looked at Kali with empty eyes.

'What the hell?!'

I continued to look at her, while Kali went back to tease Derek.

She never moved. Her eyes gaze stayed at Kali. I started to wonder what had happened to her. If I had broken her heart far beyond repair that she doesn't care what happens to her now. I took a good look of her.

There were dark bags beneath her eyes, but they weren't that dark. A light purple color. Her cheeks had sunken in a little. Like she hadn't eaten or drunken anything. The white color of her shirt, almost matched her pale skin. The slight tan on her, completely gone. She wore a black, leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and a pair of black combat boots. It was almost like she was ready for war.

Then she turned to me. Didn't smile, cry or nod at me. She just stared at me. And when I looked into her eyes, guilt started to rise in me.

They were empty. The life in them gone. She always used to express some of her feelings through her eyes when she couldn't express them in words. But now...

Now it was all gone. Everything in them gone. The life, the emotions, the expressions.

'Oh God, what have I done?'

'You broke her heart, you asshole. You broke your mates' heart.'

'I only did it to protect her. I didn't know that it would end this way!'

'But it did and now you have to pay the price.'

Her eyes never left mine. It's like they were glued to me. Until something must've caught her attention over my shoulder. Because her eyes suddenly left mine, glanced between me and Ethan and gave a slight nod. Then she focused her gaze on Kali and Derek once again.

I looked to where she stared at, thinking that someone might've sneaked in but there was nothing there. It was only air.

I felt Ethan's gaze on me and when I looked at him, we were both having the same thought.

'What the hell was she staring at?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Alexandria's POV:

"Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and I thought 'What's a girl got to do to get you alone?'" Kali said as Ethan and Aiden walked out the door and came back after a minute or so, but this time they weren't alone. They had Ms. Blake in their grip, Aiden's right hand wrapped around her neck with his claws out.

"You and me Derek, or they tear her apart. What do you say?" Kali said. I could see it in her stance, her eyes and hear it in her voice. Derek didn't have a choice. "You think you can beat me one on one?"

With a jerk of his head, Derek told Boyd and Isaac to get back. Both of them moved out of the way and walked to where I stood, waiting for the fight to begin.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth," and there it was. The classic Derek Hale-line. With that the fight began.

The fight between Kali and Derek was intense. They were growling and clawing at each other, each one trying to take down the other. And like that wasn't enough, Kali had decided to bring in Derek's little girlfriend, who actually was my English teacher.

'Who would've thought?'

Of course it was the twins that were holding her down, claws out and around her neck, ready to rip her throat out in case Derek does something.

"We need to do something," Boyd whispered to me.

"Like what? We do something, Derek's girlfriend is going to pay. With her life," I said. Boyd and Isaac were staring at me like I had grown second head.

"Well, we can't just stay here and do nothing," Isaac said and glared at the twins. I'm not blaming him. They're not exactly my favorite persons right now. Not like anyone is.

"Isaac, she's right. The best thing to do now is to wait and see what happens," Boyd told him and we resumed to watching the fight.

I felt it, before I heard them.

The screams.

The cries.

Then the smell of death hit me like a tidal wave.

I could sense that someone was talking to me, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I felt hands shaking me to my senses and everything came back to me.

"Dana? Dana? Are you alright?" It was Isaac. I looked at him over my shoulder and he glanced at my hands and then back at me. My stare followed his and saw that they were shaking really bad and that there were small half-moon cuts from where my nails had cut in.

'Love, we've got a problem' he said as his shape started to appear.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"What? Dana, are you alright?" Boyd asked as he and Isaac shared a look between them.

'You've got to turn on your feelings again,' I only glared at him. I didn't want to say anything to make Isaac and Boyd to ask more questions.

'You have to! Listen to me! Something is going to happen, you're feeling it, aren't you?' I shook my head.

'Like hell, I'm turning on my feelings'

'The way your hands are shaking, what did you hear? What did you see?'

"Screams. Cries. Smell of death. A body in the water and three other's drowning ," I whispered and stared at my reflection in the water.

'Look at me. Alexandria, look at me!' he shouted and I raised my head up and looked him deep in the eyes.

'Scream'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Whohoo! At last, a new update!!

SCALLISON MOMENT!

Who's going to die? 

How can Dana know all this?

Yet again, who is this guy? 

Will Dana turn on her emotions again or will she stay like the cold person she has become? 

See you next time! 

xoxo <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...