Abandoned -{FRERARD}-

By SAMOtheLameO

Gerard Way is curious about the abandoned house just outside of town. It has always captured his attention ev... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
"SAVED" OUT NOW!!!

12

6K 379 414
By SAMOtheLameO

Frank was asleep, Mikey went to Pete's, and I was sitting in the living room staring out the window at the abandoned house.

There were people over there again. I knew I couldn't let Frank go back tonight. Not if those people were drunk again.

I felt very protective over Frank. He's never actually lived before. I didn't want him to get hurt.

Just then, I felt two little arms wrap around my stomach, hugging me from behind.

"I thought you were sleeping?"

"I was."

I turned around to face him.

"Then I woke up and I-I wanted to be near you..." He looked nervous.

"You did?"

He nodded. "Y-You make me feel...."

"Feel what, Frankie?"

"Feel.... happy. Like I'm not alone. And I-I want to be around you..."

I pulled him in for a hug. He hugged back. When I pulled away, I put my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb rub it.

"Can I protect you, Frank? Can I be the one you run to? Can I be the only one?"

"The only hope for me is you alone."

I smiled. "You remembered my song?"

He nodded.

I hugged him again. "Frank, I need to tell you something." I pulled away. "Frank, I-"

"Gerard, I'm home!" I heard my mom.

I pushed Frank to the far side of the couch, pushing him to the floor and telling him to stay low.

"Hi, mom. What are you doing home? I thought you had to work all day?"

"I do, I just came home for a bit. I have a break. I'm going back in a bit." She walked to the kitchen.

I pulled Frank up and I told Frank to quickly run upstairs.

"What was that?" My mom asked.

"What?"

"Did you say something?

"No."

I looked up at Frank who was standing off to the side of the stairs looking down at me. I winked at him and looked back at my mom.

"Where's Michael?"

"He's at Pete's."

"Make sure he's okay. And tell him to-"

"Mom, Mikey's not a kid anymore. He can take care of himself."

"Gerard, please? Just make sure he's okay? Make sure him and Pete aren't alone. He's at that age, you know."

"Alright."

"Well, I have to go. Stay out of trouble." She kissed my cheek.

"Bye mom."

I watched her leave.

"Frank?" I called.

I didn't get an answer. I walked up the stairs and saw him curled up against the wall. I knelt down next to him.

"Frankie?"

He sniffed.

"What's wrong?"

"For so long I've seen so many kids with people to take care of them. I saw them from the house. Parents." He began to cry. "Where are mine?!"

"Oh Frankie." I pulled him into my chest.

The sobs pushed through him as he tightened his hold on me.

"Shhh Frankie, I've got you. I'll take care of you." I moved his head to look at me. "I promise."

He leaned against me, crying quietly to himself.

I wrapped him up in my arms.

"Frankie, let me take care of you."

He looked up at me, his lip trembling.

"Okay?"

He smiled a sad, watery, teary-eyed smile. "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 21.1K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
2.1K 125 13
"God, Gerard," he moaned, "Are you that oblivious?" Frank watched him nod with a shrug. He rolled his eyes and continued nonetheless, "I really like...
3.7K 143 7
***COMPLETED*** ---------- Vampire!Gerard, Human!Frank, Vampire!Frank, Vampire!Mikey, Vampire!Ray --- Ferard with a small dash of Rikey. --- Frank an...
472K 30.5K 35
Frank is twenty eight: he's mentally stable for the most part, and well nobody has to know about pills he takes twice a day, do they? He's normal now...