Avalon Black

By loriavg

I push her into the alley and she lets out a grunt as her back was pressed against the brick wall. I walk up... More

Avalon Black
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Author's Note
chapter 9
chapter 10
Author's Note
.
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13

chapter 5

8.9K 342 18
By loriavg

Ashley Benson as Amanda Black 

*EDITED*

****

~1 week later~

Avalon

A week has passed by. You guys must be wondering, "Oh, nothing bad has happened right?" Oh, yes something did happen. Actually, it's happening right in front of me right now.

"Avalon!" James runs to me through my front door. He pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. I couldn't hug him back because my arms were squished.

I just found out that my father, Volga. Well, he wasn't really my father. Not by blood. James told me that he was the guy that kidnapped me when I was 3. He told me that when we decided to meet up a couple of days ago after my problem with Daniel.

I avoided Daniel as much as I can. I even told James about what Daniel did. He was so pissed, he wanted to rip Daniel's throat out.

He also told me that my real parents were at a packhouse. They heard about me being alive and they wanted to see me. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I had a home. With actual parents.

As I watch my not-so-father go with James' pack warriors, I sob into James' chest. He calms me down by running his hand through my hair.

"H-he kidnapped me f-from my r-real family..." I say, my voice full of confusion.

"I'm so sorry, Avalon. You're okay, now. Your real family is at your real home." He kisses my forehead and hugs me even tighter.

"James, we got him inside the car." James' Beta - wait, is that Ethan!?

"Ethan!?" I push James off me and run to Ethan. I literally throw myself onto him.

"Oh, my god, Avalon! I thought I would never see you again!" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" James looks dumbfounded.

"Yeah... He's kind of like.. my ex." Before I could finish, James let out a growl.

"But, we're best friends now!" I defend. That still didn't help... I look over at Ethan for help.

"I didn't break her. Trust me. Her jerk of a mate did," he explains.

"And..?" James didn't seem amused by Ethan's answer. I sigh.

"Look, we'll explain more once we arrive home." I give him a reassuring look. I wrap my arms around him. James nods and looks down at me.

"Let's go home, A."

****

"So, tell me about my real mom and dad," I ask James. We were almost at the packhouse. I know because, well there were big forests surrounding us. James and Ethan shift towards me.

"What do you want to know about them?" James asks.

"How are they like? Are they like strict or..?"

James burst out laughing. What's so funny?

"N-no, t-they aren't," he says through his laughs. He calms down and looks serious again. Well, not serious, happy serious.

"They're actually really protective. You have a sister too. And they would never let Amanda -" I interrupt him by giving him a confused look.

"That's your sister. Amanda Black," he informs. I nod, letting him know he can continue.

"Mom and dad would never let Amanda out. She's always locked in her room. None of the pack members remember what she looks like now. The only time they remember how she looks like was when she was a newborn," he stops, letting me take all this information in.

"The only people who see her is, our parents, our grandparents, and well, me."

"Wow, and mom and dad did this just because I was kidnapped?"

He shrugs, "Pretty much."

I open my mouth to say something, but the driver interrupts.

"James, we've arrived home," there was a hint of relief in his voice. They were probably happy to be home.

"Great!" James turns to me.

"Come on," he implies. James gets out the door first. I take in a sharp breath. I'm meeting my parents. My real parents. I don't know why, but I become so nervous. My palms are sweaty and I feel my heart beating fast.

"Avalon?" James's voice interrupts my nervousness. I look up at him, giving him a small smile. He gives me this look, almost like he's wondering if I'm ready.

"I'm ready."

My black leather ankle boots make it's way to the earth ground. I slowly step out of the car. Thank god, the car door was just above half my head. I am way too scared to face my pack.

I can't do this.

"You can do this!" Raine, my wolf cheers.

"Thanks. I'm just nervous," I sigh.

"Don't be! We're gonna meet our real family now."

I laugh, at least Raine was excited about this. I take another step and hear many murmurs.

"Is that Avalon?"

"Who is she?"

"She can't be the Alpha's daughter, she died."

My heart clenches at that. My parents thought I died.

I take another breath. James and Ethan stand in front of me. They practically shielded me. I notice the pack members trying to get a glint of me, but thanks for James and Ethan. They couldn't.

"James! You've come back!" a woman's voice cheers.

"Son, welcome back!" a man's voice booms. His voice was powerful.

Was he Alpha?

James was pulled into a hug. This means, now I have to stand next to Ethan.

As I walk to stand next to Ethan, all eyes were on me. The man and the woman stop hugging James and turn to me. My eyes travel to the man and the woman.

The woman shows such a huge resemblance to me and this man has the most perfect brown eyes, it feels like I was looking into my own eyes. I think the woman realized who I am because she lets out a tiny gasp. The man still examines at me, his eyes show disbelief.

"Avalon..?" the woman's voice grows shaky.

"M-mom?" My eyes start to water. She opens her arms and I run to them without hesitation. I finally let out my tears.

(A/N; Mkayyyy, my eyes are starting to water!)

"Avalon..," my dad sighs with such huge relief. I turn to him. A little sob slips out of my mouth.

"Dad!" I throw my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around me. This... This feels like home.

"Oh, my! Avalon, it is you! Oh, how I missed you calling me that!" He tightens his arms around me. I look at him and he starts to cry.

"Why are you crying? I should be the one crying," I ask, tears falling even harder.

"You're my daughter. I lost you. But now you're finally safe in my arms! I missed you so much! I thought you were gone," he cheers. He was smiling and crying. It was something worth watching. One of the strongest Alphas was crying in front of his pack.

"Gee, I don't care if I'm crying in front of my pack! All I care is that you're safe in my arms!" he exclaims, chuckling. The whole pack cheers and some were even crying.

"Mom, Dad," a soft voice was let out. Ethan's head immediately snaps up. As well as ours. I look at Ethan and his eyes widen. I follow what he was looking at.

There stands a girl, with blonde hair. She looks skinny but really beautiful. She had the same similarities as my parents, just blonde and blazing blue eyes.

"Amanda?" I let out. Ethan lets out a growl.

"Mine," he whispers. I purse my lips together.

All of us start cheering in happiness, while Ethan approaches Amanda. I smile, wishing that that was me and Daniel. But that would never happen.

I feel arms on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're okay, honey. We thought we lost you," my mother says.

"My little baby girl. I am never letting you out of my sight," my father says. Our heads were together. I look up to James, Amanda, and Ethan.

They send me a warm smile. I send one back.

"Thank you," I mouth.

"You're welcome," they mouth back.

I'm glad I'm home with my real family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 15.8K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
2.6M 108K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...
5.7K 210 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
174K 8.2K 68
Book #2 of the 2&2 Novels I can't hear. I'm deaf. Now for a werewolf it sucks. You basically can be snuck up on at any second. Someone can be behind...