Hiccstrid One-Shots

By Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... More

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

Surprise!

4.5K 78 3
By Toothless_NightFury1

"Hiccup...I have to talk to you about something..." Astrid said, fiddling with her fingers over her stomach. Hiccup, her husband of a year, turned towards his wife and looked at her, concerned.

"Is everything alright, M'lady?"

"Sorta...please, sit down..."

Hiccup looked at the blonde with furrowed brows before sitting down on the couch. Astrid sat down on the floor in front of Hiccup and grabbed his hands. The man looked at her.

"Astrid?"

"Remember how we told each other during out wedding; though thin or thick, and that no matter what happens, we will still love each other?" She asked.

"Yeah? Why? Don't tell me you want a divorce! Because I'll die of you do!" Hiccup said, panicking.

"What?! No!"

The chief signed and calmed down. "Hiccup...it's been a year since we've gotten married and this house is still kinda empty..."

"What are you saying, Astrid?" Hiccup asked and stood up, walking towards the middle of the room. Astrid turned around and stood up to face him.

"I'm saying; how would you like to be...a father?" She asked, looking down. Hiccup snapped his head towards with wide eyes. He tweaked towards her with huge steps and grabbed her arms. His hands would easily wrap around them.

Astrid still looked down, finding a certain spot on the floor very interesting. Hiccup shook her gently. "Astrid...are you saying why I think that your saying?"

Astrid shrugged. "Yeah...I've been having a lot of times last week when my stomach hurt really ba so I went to Gothi and se told me that we where expecting a child-" she looked up. "-are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" Hiccup asked, a huge smile on his lips. His eyes where shining.

Astrid was surprised when she was lifted off the ground, swing around before placed down again. Thin but strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer.

The pregnant wife smiled and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck, burning her face into his shoulder.

"This is so great...we finally going to be a whole family!"

Astrid laughed and pulled away. "Yes we are, daddy..." She said softly. Hiccup smiled widely and placed his hand on Astrid's stomach.

"Hey there, fellow little baby...I'm your fathe-" The man suddenly stopped and looked at Astrid. "Father...I never thought that this day would come...I'm so happy! I love you Astrid!" He said and kissed her.

Astrid smiled and placed her hand on his, which was laying in her still-flat-stomach.

The two just stayed in the kiss until they broke away and smiled at each other. They where a family and they would always be a family!

(A/N: Alright...so, I know this is all messed up but believe me when I say, I threw this thing together in less than 10 minutes!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 27
This is the third book of my Hiccstrid fanfictions series, which is why I highly recommend that you read the two books before this for the best possi...
938K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...
74.4K 644 9
After asking Astrid for a sleepover, the young couple sleeps together in the same bed for the first time. It quickly becomes a habit for Astrid and H...
56.4K 1.6K 25
With their breakup fresh in their minds it becomes increasingly painful for Hiccup and Astrid to be around each other. Willow learns to harness her p...