Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 21

51.6K 980 195
By wattgirlsxx

**********************************************************************************************************************

HeY GUyS!!!

I loved reading (nearly) all of your comments!! Made my day :DD

Really sorry about punctuation and spelling but the computer doesn't fix them and I don't have time xD

How’s my lovelies?! Thank you for all the people who took time to go and read x0HighOnLife0x 's story!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER <333 -="" 1d="">

Yay school holidays!!! Going to Chile in 2 days so I probably won't be able to update unless Bianca does ):

love yah

xox

*******************************************************************************************************************

-Lexi's POV-

Maslinka and Niall had gone all out, they were in the kitchen making waffles, I mean, tonnes of waffles. They were screaming and laughing, probably getting the mixture everywhere.

I was lying on the couch, my head in Harry's lap. Wait, let me rephrase that. I was lying on the couch, my head in my boyfriend's lap. He was flicking through the TV channels, settling on the movie - The Polar Express.

"I've watched this movie EVERY Christmas!" I half complained.

"Well so have I, and it's still a Christmas favourite!" Harry smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the screen, not really paying much attention to the movie. Harry was rubbing circles into my arm, sending shivers down my spine and also making me relax.

I saw Maslinka walk to the bottom of the staircase. "GET UP LAZY ASSES! IT'S CHRISTMAS AND ALSO THE WAFFLES ARE READY!!" Maslinka shouted at the top of her lungs as I covered my ears. I heard some groans from upstairs and people getting up.

"Good Morning to you to-" Zayn yawned, stopping on the bottom step when he saw us.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies!!!" Niall said stifling a laugh.

"Zayn Move!!" Louis said walking into Zayn, and falling to the ground. Soon basically everyone was in a heap at the bottom of the staircase, apart from Eleanor who jumped over them.

"HAHA!! SHAAME!" Eleanor squealed as Maslinka, Niall, Harry and I cracked up at their faces.

"We should of filmed that!" I laughed. They started to get off each other, groaning and sitting on the couch.

Soon, all faces were turned to Harry and I.

"Three words. What. The- WHAT IS HAPPENING SOMEONE PINCH ME!" Louis said, screaming the last bit.

"Uhh, that was 8 words.. sorry to burst your bubble Boobear" Harry said.

"No-" Louis said

"Just let them explain!" Eleanor said slapping Louis playfully.

Well basically Maslinka and Niall started to explain what they saw happening to the rest. Everyone was excited and started screaming and congratulating us after the story had been told.

"You owe me 5 pounds!" Danielle said to Liam, holding out her hand.

"You guys made bets?! LOL" I laughed.

"So whatever happened to those hot chocolates??" Harry said to me.

"Look outside.." I laughed.

“Why’d you drop those?” He said.

“Grow a noggin then ask me.” I said suppressing a giggle and trying to keep a straight face.

“Well I still want a hot chocolate!” Harry said acting childish, making his adorable puppy-dog face. I huffed and stood up, heading to the kitchen

“I’ll help since the rest of you are lazy.” I heard someone say behind me, realising it was Zayn.

“See! At least someone loves moi!” I joked patting Zayn’s head.

“Aye! Watch the hair” Zayn teased.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:

“OMG IT’S A STUFFED PIGEON!!” Louis screamed as he unwrapped the last present under the tree. He held up the pigeon and hugged it tightly.

“I’m gonna call you Kevin!” He said to the pigeon as all of us chuckled.

“You’re welcome Boo!” Harry said rolling his eyes a bit.

“I LOVE YOU HARRY! THANK YOU THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I HAVE EVER GOT!”  Louis said jumping into my boyfriends lap. (see what I did there, my BOYFRIEND!! Hahaha.. no?)

Aww, how sweet! A Larry Stylinson moment!

Well, that sums up presents! Now what-

RING RING, RING RING

“Y’ellow Liam Payne is on the phone” I heard Liam say.

“Oh, oh I see” Liam furrowed his eyebrows together. What was this all about?

“In an hour?! Ok. Yup. We will be there soon. Bye.” Liam hung up.

“What was that about mate?” Niall asked, his irish accent clear.

“Management-“

“Ugh! Why can’t they leave us alone?” Harry rolled his eyes, putting his strong arm securely around my shoulders.

“As I was saying, they want us to do an interview in an hour on ‘This Morning’.” Liam said and all the boys sighed.

“That’s not too bad right?” I said.

“You will understand” Harry said rubbing my arm.

“Well everyone better get ready” Louis said jumping up.

“What?”

“Lexi. You girls are coming with us.” Louis chuckled.

“Oh.” I said standing up with everyone else.

“I better text Tess, tell her Merry Christmas.” Zayn muttered.

“And from the rest of us!” Maslinka smiled.

Oh better text my dad then.

To: Daddy <3

Merry Christmas!! We’re coming over in 2 dayz so I hope you have my present ;) See you and the others soon xx

Eh, that will do.

-

Half an hour later, we were all ready and about to walk out of the door.

I had decided to wear a white cardigan that I had recently bought from Glassons (very cute :D) and shiny black leggings, the ones I had worn to the concert I fell. I left my hair in its natural blonde waves and applied a bit of makeup. Well I wasn’t going on stage, so no need to dress to impress!?

“Paul’s here!” Niall cheered.

I looked down the bottom of the driveway and a black limo was waiting for us. My mouth dropped open and Maslinka squealed.

“HOLY TIMOLI!” She screamed.

“Better get used to it babe.” Niall smirked placing his lips on hers. J

“Shut your mouth love” Harry said closing my mouth for me.

“Thanks” I smirked pulling him down the driveway to the limo.

“Greetings, Paul!” I smiled at the man in the front, also known as Paul Higgins – One Direction’s security guard.

“Hello Lexi!” Yeah, he knew me. We had met before! “All ready to go?” He said and we all chorused YES.

-

What do I do? Hello?

I was standing backstage, people running everywhere. The boys had been dragged away to ‘have their makeup done’.

The girls had gone somewhere, mentioning food. But stupidly I said I wasn’t hungry. So right now I have no idea where to go or what to do.

“Hey, Hello?” I noticed a woman approach me.

“Hi, um I’m a bit lost.. Lexi Edwards!” I said to her.

“Oh honey! Come with me! I’m Lou, 1D’s stylist.” She smiled at me and pulled me over to a mirror. There was a baby sitting in a little chair.

“This is Lux, my baby!” Lou said as I played peek-a-boo with the adorable creature.

“She’s so cute!” I smiled.

At that moment, Danielle, Eleanor and Maslinka walked up to us, all holding cups of coffee.

“Hey Lou! Aww wello wittle Luxy!” Eleanor cooed.

The interview starts in one minute, please get ready.

The loud speaker overhead rang out.

“Go, wish the boys luck! I heard the interviewee today is the flirt.” Lou said winking.

We walked over to the boys, giving them hugs and saying good luck.

“Hello boys, I’m Holly Willoughby!” A blonde girl said. They all nodded flashing smiles.

“Looks like we’re on in a few secs! Good luck!” She smiled, winking at them. Yup she was a flirt. And she didn’t even acknowledge us girls! Rude. I don’t like her. No offence..

“Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! How are we all today ? (The crowd cheered) Well backstage we have the five most famous teenage boys! Welcome One Direction!” Holly said and motioned for the boys to come onstage. They jogged on, Harry winking at me, making me blush.

They mostly talked about the tour and what they wanted to happen in the future, as well as a few questions from girls in the audience. Holly was smiling, laughing and flirting, sometimes making me curl my hands into fists, but I calmed down every time Harry gave me a reassuring smile.

“So, time for the big question.” Holly said with a huge smile plastered on her face. “Who is single and who isn’t? Raise your hands if you’re taken.” Holly said, almost evily.

Harry gave me a worried look but I gave him a small nod. It wouldn’t take long for the fans to find out anyway.

All five boys raised their hands, earning a gasp from the audience and especially Holly. The fans had already found out about Tess and Zayn and also Niall and Maslinka recently. There were pictures all over twitter of both couples and of course, a little bit of hate.

“Harry, who stole your little heart?” Holly said and I could sense her slight bit of anger.

“A girl who I adore very much. Her names Lexi, Lexi Edwards.” Harry smiled.

“Ooo! Do you have picture?” Holly asked leaning towards a now uncomfortable looking Harry.

“Well there’s pictures of us, her, all over twitter.. or she’s backstage!” Harry said smiling over here!

“Oh em ghee! Why didn’t you tell me before! Are the rest of the girlfriends here?” Holly asked as the audience went along with her.

“Yeah they are all here, except Tess who is back at home packing for uni” Zayn replied.

“Well girls don’t be shy, come and say hi!” Holly said looking over at us. (lol that rhymes.. I’m so dry -_-)

The audience started clapping wildly as Maslinka, Danielle, Eleanor and I were pushed onto the stage. Obviously Danielle and Eleanor had done this before as they smiled and seemed confident.

Thankfully the couch was big so we all fitted on it, even though there was a bit of a squeeze. Harry snaked his arm around my waist, holding me close.

We all introduced ourselves and Holly continued to ask questions and laugh, even flirting sometimes. One question hadn’t been directed at me, but I answered it and I noticed Holly glare at me. I just rolled my eyes and smiled which annoyed her more.

“So boys, I think it’s time for your performance!” Holly announced a huge grin spread over her overly make-uped face.

“Wait, can I use this?” Zayn said walking over to the computer which connected to a big screen.

“Yeah sure, but you better not look at my emails!” Holly winked trying to make a joke but only earning a few laughs.

He logged onto.. skype?? I watched him search up Tess. Oh.

Brr brrr brr brrr (weird computer sounds :p)

“Hey- woah what the?” Tess replied taken aback as she saw everyone.

“Hey babe! We’re at an interview” Zayn smiled.

“Well you should of told me! I’m wearing comfy pants!” Tess said worriedly and everyone laughed.

“Boys, the stage is yours!” Holly said going back on topic.

“Wait, are they singing?” Tess asked no one in particular.

“Yep” I smiled.

One Direction all took their microphones, and Niall got his guitar.

“So we are going to be singing Mistletoe by Justin Bieber since it’s appropriate for the occasion..” Harry said, looking at the cameras.

Niall strummed his guitar and the song started with Liam singing.

(PLeeeaasee listen to the song!!! its to the side - Mistletoe by Justin Bieber)

“It’s the most beautiful time of the year

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer.

I should be playing in the winter snow but imma be under the mistletoe.”

Niall joined in with Liam.

“I don’t wanna miss out on the holidays

But I can’t stop staring at your face.

I should be playing in the winter snow, but imma be under the mistletoe”

Everyone sang together for the chorus and Harry smiled at me, giving me a wink and making my cheeks flush red.

“With you, shawty with you

With you, shawty with you

With you-o, under the mistletoe”

Louis continued with the second verse and Zayn added in echoes or high bits.

“Everyone’s gathering around the fire

Chestnuts roasting like a hot July

I should be chilling with my folks I know, but imma be under the mistletoe”

Louis kept doing the main bit and the rest of the boys did backing.

“Word on the street Santa’s coming tonight

Reindeers flying through the sky so high

I should be making a list I knoooww, but imma be under the mistletoe.”

Everyone joined in again, Zayn echoing.

“With you-o (shawty with you-o)

With you (shawty with you-oo)

With you-o under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you

With you, shawty with you (ooh)

With you, under the mistletoe ohh”

Harry started singing the bridge, the boys adding in ‘ohhs’ or echoes.

“Aye love; the wise man followed a star (wise man followed a star)

The way I followed my heart,

And it led me to a miracle, aye love,

Don’t you buy me nothing (Don’t you buy me nothing)

Cuz I am feeling one thing, (haha hahah)

Your lips, on my lips, that’s a merry merry Christmas!”

Everyone, with Liam singing the echoes:

“It’s the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, I should be playing in the winter snow (I know, ooh) but imma be under the mistletoe

I don’t wanna miss out on the holiday (holiday) but I can’t stop staring (at your face)  I should be playing in the (winter snow) But imma be undr the mistletoe wooah yeah

Zayn took over the lead of doing the echoes.

Shawty with you (with you) shawty with you, with you under the mistletoe yeeah

(With you) shawty with you-o (with you) Ohhhh woah yeah, under the mistletoe (under the mistletoe)

Harry sung the main bit and the boys did the backing.

“Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh yeeah

“Kiss me underneath the mistletoe; show me baby that you love me so woah oh oh, oh oh woah.”

They finished the song and everyone broke out into applause and whistled, especially all of the ‘girlfriend group’ which I guess I’m now a member of!

“Well done boys!” Holly said as the boys joined us back on the couch.

“Tess!! Why are you clapping and screaming like crazy?!” I’m guessing that was Tess’s mother that yelled out.

“Uhh, I’m video chatting and I’ll tell you soon..” Tess said looking embarrassed as everyone laughed.

“Well I guess I have to go, so thanks for kinda having me on the show!Amazing singing boys. See you guys in a few days!” Tess said and everyone said bye before she ended the call.

“Unfortunately that’s all the time we have for today! Thanks for being on the show guys!” Holly said giving them all hugs.

“It’s been a pleasure, Holly” Lim smiled.

“And nice meeting all of you, girls!” Holly said looking at everyone except me. She probably liked Harry like half of the planet. Haha well he is taken! Jokes I sound like an obsessed fan.

We all walked off stage and finally the interview was finished!

“Well how about we go and continue with our Christmas?!” Niall said as we all headed to the black limo.

“Agreed.” We all said.

*********************************************************************

So, I wrote this on Microsoft word and it was 12 pages :0 so hopefully this is long!!

Also, the writing might of changed, idk

Hasta la vista baby, Chile here I come!

IF YOU KNOW BIANCA TELL HER TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!!

x0HighOnLife0x, livelikeyouryoung, mickey_xox, ayla_mateyy, GeeBee_

What do you think Lexi and Harry’s ship name should be?? Hexi, Lerri, Larry?? Come up with one J

Love yah lots and lots

xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 3 61
4.9K 187 26