Waves of Life

By melted_chocolate

Eva, a funny, witty, sarcastic 15 year old Australian girl has a whole hell of a hectic life with three aweso... More

Waves of Life
Chapter One- The door to my life
Chapter Two - The Unlucky Life
Chapter three- The foolish days of life
Chapter Four - The Detention Life
Chapter Five- The Scheming life
Chapter Six- The Helpful Life
Chapter Seven- The coincidental life
Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life
Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life
Chapter Eleven- The gossip life
Chapter Twelve- The West free life
Chapter Thirteen-The Mothers, cats and tears life
Chapter Fourteen- The Advising Life
Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life
Chapter Sixteen- The Troublesome Life
Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life
Chapter Eighteen- The Baby Richards Life
Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life
Chapter Twenty - The Party Life
Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life
Chapter Twenty Two - The Dancing Beach Chair Life
Chapter Twenty Three- The shocking revelations life
Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life
Chapter Twenty Five- The Kit-Kat life
Chapter Twenty Six - The Super Hero Life
Chapter Twenty Seven- The school and military school life
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Lost Life
Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life
Chapter Thirty - The Love Life
Chapter Thirty One- The Crazy Exchange Life
Chapter Thirty Two - The Awkward Life
Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life
Chapter Thirty four - the art life
Chapter Thirty Five- The abusive life
Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life
Chapter Thirty Seven- The millionaire life
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Camping Life
Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life
Chapter Fourty - The Library Life
Epilogue- Waves of Life

Chapter Eight- The Dodging Life

1K 64 13
By melted_chocolate

In the 15 years of my existence I think I've learned a thing or two about dodging bullets. And today, I dodged a huge one.

__________________________________________

"Why'd you do that?" I asked as I caught my breath. Who knew almost dying took so much energy? On another note- why did I feel the urge to puke?

"How am I supposed to get my revenge on you if you're dead?" Matt said with a 'duh' expression in his face. Idiot.

"Whatever. I can't believe your still angry at the prank I pulled on you," I rushed over and got the ball, "you should of seen your face!" I called as I made my way back to the others.

"You wait!" I faintly heard Matt call.

I headed back to Ms Addison. I handed her the ball and noticed the girls were now split into two teams. Great! I could finally have a rest, I'm not trying to find an excuse my I feel really sick all of a sudden.

"Oh, it's such a shame that the teams have already been formed and are both equal. I guess I'll just have to be a sub and sit down on the benc-"

"Nice try! You're on Emm's team!" Ms Addison yelled.

Why?

Why?

Why?

"Just, lovely." I made my way to the group of girls by Emm, "Ms Addison, can I ask what were playing?"

"A nice old game of Dodge ball-"

"Don't you mean torture?" I quickly out a hand over my mouth. Did I say that out loud?

"You just earned yourself an extra lap, missy." I just love my life.

**********************************************************

"I'm not even kidding, I'm on her team and she still manages to hit me with the ball." I complain to May on the bus ride home.

"Maybe it was an accident."

"12 times to the head May."

"Fine, just try to get on Ms Addison's good side." Reasoned May. Typical May, always trying to find the bright side of things.

"Have you seen Ms Addison? She has NO good side." I'm not even trying to be funny, the women was evil. If she hated you, the rest if your PE life was torture and if she liked you, you were a free butterfly. I obviously was getting tortured whereas Emm was a butterfly. If she was a butterfly I'd squish her like a bug, aha coz she is a bug. Ahahaha!

"Earth to Eva!" May called snapping me back to reality.

"Hmm yeah?" I answered trying to remember how a mouth worked.

"This is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow!" She called as she stood up.

"Bye!" I called as she made her way off the bus.

I quickly clutched my stomach, oh no. Not this feeling again.

'Don't you dare vomit on this bus. You'll never live down the embarrassment. Plus Tyler is here. He'll never let you forget it.' I threatened myself.

Phew the feeling disappeared but a hint of it was still there.

****************************

"Finally!" I shouted as I entered room. I let my bag drop to the floor with a loud *thud* as I always did.

I changed into my home gear and began to do the mountain of homework I had received just today.

Once I was finished I headed downstairs to get a snack.

My eyes caught something moving, "what are you still doing here?" I asked, putting extra emphasis on 'still'.

"Don't worry, I don't like staying here anymore you do-"

"Good. You didn't answer the question." I stated sternly as I found some strawberry flavoured yogurt. Yes! My favourite.

"My dad should be here in an hour, now pass me that yogurt."

"Um, no." I said in an irritated tone.

"But I'm a guest!" He shouted. Pfft, guest my foot.

"And?" I said as I pulled a spoon from a drawer.

"And strawberry is my favourite-"

"Excuse me?" I questioned as I made my way to the idiot, "you are banned from having strawberry as your favourite! You hear me? Banned!" I shouted as I threatened him with my metal spoon.

"You're such a weirdo!" I called as I made my way upstairs. I just poked my tongue out at him.

Thank goodness he's going.

I headed up to my room and pulled out my notebook and a pen.

Time to tell you guys about some other times I've dodged some pretty scary bullets.

Well first there was this one time when I was grounded and I wasn't allowed to go to Skye's 13th birthday party. Why was I grounded you ask? Well long story short a prank that was intended for Mitch happened to Dad. In other words, my dad was attacked my 15 mouse traps. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway I was grounded and I had promised Skye thats I'd never miss her birthday party so I kinda snuck out the house. When I say kinda, I mean I did. Back to topic, I was having fun at Skye's party and everything in the world is good.

Well of course something has to go wrong for me, so mum had noticed I wasn't home and called Skye's mum, and since Skye's mum didn't know I wasn't meant to be there she said I was there. And next came the wrath of mother.

She headed over to Skye's house and when she saw me there, she turned a shade of blue. I knew I was going to get it so I headed out there as quick as possible. But as if all my luck had decided to turn around, Skye's mum asked my mum to stay for cake.

I learned then and there that my mum's weakness was cake. Once we came home it was as if she had forgotten I was grounded.

I had indeed dodged a bull-

"EVANGELINE COME DOWNSTAIRS AND SAY HELLO!" Beamed my mother from downstairs.

Ugh, it's not that I'm an awkward antisocial being- wait I am, but what im trying to say is that theres nothing wrong with me, it's just that I don't like greeting people, or talking to people or being around people I don't know so well or like.

I made my way downstairs and saw Kat and his parents. A huge smile spread across my face, they are finally leaving.

"Uh hello." I said as I shook Kat's dads hand.

"Is that you Eva?" I nodded, nah I'm a alien from doctor who that has taken Eva's form, "you've grown up so fast! Last time I saw you you were this small." He said as he held his thumb and index finger only millimetres apart.

What?

I just laughed it off and bided them farewell.

I quickly clutched my stomach, oh this is bad.

I hurried past everyone and made my way to the bathroom. "You alright?" I heard different voice ask.

Why am I feeling like this? I tried remembering what I had eaten that might of made me feel this sick.

Yogurt?

Hmm, no. I always have yogurt.

Wait!

MATT!

Yesterday's Pizza!...

How could he!?

He must if done something to the pizza.

'Matt STUPID rosemary West! I will get you back even if its the last thing I do!'

____________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

How will Eva get Matt back? And are you as glad as Eva is that Kat finally left?

Leave a comment and please Vote!

Come on, I need to know that at least one person is reading!

To be updated soon!

-Edith AKA Ed ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 2 20
15 year old Ella moves away from Maryland to California because her mother is getting married to this way too rich man from LA after meeting him on a...
37 0 18
SHORT STORY!! There are three things you should know before you start reading our story. One, my name is Vanessa and I'm a fucking idiot. I'm not stu...
52.3K 934 42
Lexi's a surfer and surfing is her passion, but a new boy comes to town bringing a certain type of passion, a certain type of love she's been craving...
734 21 11
Evie was the wild child of the bunch. She was always everywhere and doing everything, all so she could pour it into her writing. Being a writer was t...