All or Nothing (August Alsina...

By RockofAges

Fresh out of high school Kashmere has everything figured out for the most part, until she meets August and de... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Short)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Bonus)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 64

20K 791 395
By RockofAges

Prologue to sequel is now posted and if you haven't already add it to your library.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When me and August walked back into the gym hand in hand leave it to D and Julianna to start cheering and clapping like they had no sense. After some small talk I was ready to leave and so was August so we both said goodbye to everyone and headed to his place. Walking outside and to his car he opened my door for me and we headed back to his.

"So what are we going to do when we get back to your place," I asked taking my attention off the radio and focusing it on him.

"Depends on what'chu wanna do."

I smiled leaning over the console and kissing his cheek but not before making a detour to his ear and telling him exactly what I wanted to do.

No other words were needed, once we got back to his place though since he was playing basketball he jumped in the shower and I climbed in his bed patiently waiting for him to get out. His bed was so comfortable and the harder I tried to fight it the worse my tiredness got and I drifted off to sleep.

=====

I woke up to the sound of ringing and I could feel the bed shifting, cracking my eyes open I saw August walking out of the room dressed in nothing but boxers. He was on the phone and even though I left the room with the amount of bass in his voice I could still hear him, before I could even figure out who or what he was talking about he must have hung up because it got quiet and soon he was walking back in the room.

When he saw me he smiled, "I wake you, my bad."

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got out the shower," I asked.

"We got plenty time for that so I decided to just let you sleep."

"Thanks," I smiled sitting up, "I was in need of a good nap, and now I'm hungry."

"Figures."

I just smiled and watched him, to be honest I haven't stop stealing glances at him since we left the gym.

"Stop starin' at me," he climbed on the bed and lay next to me.

"Whatever," I smiled but I didn't stop staring at him and he just stared back at me.

"So when do you talk to ya mom," he asked and I sighed. He just had to bring down my mood.

"I'm thinking tomorrow, I'll find some way to get on her good side and then I'll sit her down and we'll talk. Hopefully it goes good, I'm trying to stay positive."

"And if it doesn't," he asked and I shrugged, I wasn't trying to think negatively.

"I don't know."

"What if she gives you another ultimatum."

"I already picked you so she wont. She's just going to have to deal with the consequences of my decision. My mind is already made up."

"I don't want you and ya mom on bad terms because of me."

"Were not on bad terms because of you, were on bad terms because she wont let me live my life the way I want."

"I just don't want ya'll fighting, life is to short."

"So what are you going to do if things go bad between us, break up with me?"

"I ain't say all that, I'm just saying I wish ya'll could come to a understandin'."

"I'm good, she's the one with the problem."

"She got a problem with me though, not you."

She didn't like him, didn't want me around him but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Well she's not dating you, I am."

He was quiet and just looked at me and I looked right back at him. I could tell he had something to say, something on his mind but he stayed quit.

"Everything going to be fine," I tried to assure him, "There's nothing she can say or do to make me want to break things off with you again."

"What about that shit she showed you bout me," I looked at him confused until he elaborated, "My records.."

I almost forget about the folder with all of his info and stuff inside, I'm sure she still had it or maybe she gave it back to her detective friend.

"You told me you've been arrested before. She wanted me to read it for myself but I refused. The guy she got it from had no right to give her all that anyway. I should find out his name and get him in suspended or something," I mumbled the last part to myself.

"So you aint read it," he asked.

"No," I shook my head, "My mom read some stuff off but none of it really fazed me. Your past is your past and it has nothing to do with me. I'm more concerned with your future."

"You aint got to worry. I told you I'll keep that shit far away from you."

"I'm not worried about me," I shook my head. I just wanted him to be safe and prayed that nothing happened to him, now or ever.

"Can you promise me one thing," I asked and he looked at me and giving me his full attention., "Promise you wont leave me?"

I think he got what I was hinting at and he nodded looking me in my eyes.

"I wont ever leave you, now you gotta promise you wont do the same."

"I promise."

He leaned over and kissed me and I smiled kissing him back. The kiss got hot and heavy real quick and I wanted him in the worst way. Leaving kisses along my neck I closed my eyes and sighed happily, this is heaven.

"Do you love me," I asked. I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Yea, you luh me?"

"Yes," I smiled and kissed him and he pulled back once the kiss started getting heavy.

"You gon' have my babies," he smiled wide and I scoffed pulling away from him.

"No."

"Yea you are, all six. Three boys and three girls. Instead of the Brady Bunch we gon' be the Alsina bunch."

I laughed, "You're an idiot."

"You laughin' but I'm dead serious."

"I told you I'm not having your big headed kids."

"Yo head is bigger than mine though."

"Whatever, at least mine is shaped normally," I traced his head with my hands, "Your head is kind of shaped like a light bulb."

I laughed at the way he screwed up his face. He pinched my nipple and I screamed.

"Asshole!"

I rubbed my sore nipple and punched him in his shoulder as hard as I could and he cursed and moved off of me and he was about to retaliate but his phone started going off. He sighed and snatched it and looked down at who was calling and answered.

"Hi Ma."

I stopped rubbing my nipple and made a move to fix myself up but he side-eyed me.

"She cant see you."

"Shut," I mugged him and he chuckled

"I was talking to Kash."

He smiled and nodded, "Yea..."

He paused.

"My mom says hi."

"Hello," I said loud enough so she could hear and August laughed and I hit him on his arm hard and finished fixing up my hair until he got off the phone.

After he got off he told me his mom wanted him to stop by to check something out for her.

"We can go eat and then I can drop you off home, or you can stay the night."

"Yes to taking me to eat and yes to dropping me off at home," I agreed and after getting dressed we left his place and he took me to go get some food. We stayed eating and even after we were done we didn't rush to get me home, I was just happy to be spending time with him. After leaving he drove home and I insisted he park in front of the house. Once he was he put the car in park and I glanced at my house and back over at him.

"I should get inside," I smiled.

"You sure you don't want to stay the night?"

"I shouldn't," I shook my head no.

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yes," I smiled, "We can go on a date."

"What do you think tonight was?"

"Shut up, and have fun at mommy's house."

"Ha," he said giving me that look and I knew what he wanted but I decided to curve him the last minute and turn my head so he kissed my cheek.

I laughed when he scoffed and while I was laughing he took his chance and held my chin and kissed me again this time aggressively. Both of us got lost in our kiss again and it took some time before I got the willpower to pull away, despite not wanting to.

"I need to go inside," I bit my lip trying to control my hormones.

"That's a good idea," he nodded licking his lips suggestively at me.

"Bye," I smiled getting out the car heading to the house, I was still smiling from ear to ear so big my cheeks were hurting, as I unlocked the door I waved him off and he didn't pull off until I was inside. I was on cloud nine and felt like I was in one of those corny ass romance movies, I was so happy that I could start skipping and bursting out in song but this wasn't a corny ass movie. No one could bring me down, I had my man back, I had my life on track and things could only get better from here on out.

"Shit," I mumbled, my smile fading away. I walked inside the house to see my mom standing in the foyer hands on her hips and glaring at me.

"Hi mom," I gave her a fake smile, one she didn't return of course.

"Don't. Who's car was that you got out of."

"A friends," I played coy.

"Don't play games with me. I know exactly who's car that was."

I can tell she was annoyed because hints of her accent were coming out. I knew this time would come and I hoped that we could have this conversation civilized but I guess not.

"Yes that was August."

Despite my mom glaring at me I couldn't hold back my smile when I said his name, I was in love and I'm sure it showed by the way my mom's array of different facial expressions.

"Mom I," I started but she cut me off.

"I thought I told you I didn't want you seeing him anymore?"

"You did," I nodded.

"So explain to me why your driving around in his car and why he was in front of my house?"

I decided to just be honest, "Me and August are back together. He loves me and I love him."

She looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

"Love?"

"Yes," I smiled, "Were in love."

She shook her head, "Are you on drugs?"

"No mom," I sighed, "I'm happy, he makes me happy."

"I cant believe this, do you not care anything about your future, your life..."

"That's just it, it's my life," I reminded her in case she forgot, "Mine. What am I supposed to do, stay single forever?"

"I didn't say that, I just want what's best for you and he isn't it."

"How do you know mom, you never even gave him a chance, you never once sat down and talked to him-"

"I don't to talk to that hood about anything."

"Well I talked to him about everything. I told him about everything and he was so supportive. He's supportive of everything, dancing, school. You act like me being with him is going to lead me on wrong track."

"It will!"

"It wont. As a mother you should want me to be happy, you should support me."

"I do support you."

"When it comes to school yes," I nodded, "But not when it comes to dancing. How many times have you called it a waste of time?"

"You could be doing something better with your time. You may not see the change in you but I do. Every since this past summer you've been out the house more, doing god knows what, dying and putting crap in your hair and not to mention your parading around on video for all the world to see. I can bet money that that boy had something to do with it all."

"Wrong. Again it's my life. It's my hair, my body, my reputation. Yes I've been out more, I actually have a life now, I want to go out and have fun, enjoy my life while I'm young and while I have the freedom to do so."

"Have you thought this through? What happens if he goes down, the police will be all over you as well. What are you going to do when they come after you, question you about him? He's a thug, instead of doing something with his life, and avoiding following in the footsteps of his father he's doing the exact opposite."

"I don't know what your talking about. August is just like any other 20 year old guy. He's mom made some good investments and they have money. Plus he's about to be a business owner. Despite what you think he has ambition. He's not some ruthless gang banger or corner boy."

"His records say otherwise and don't give me that crap about him having money. We both know where that money came from. Your working towards your business degree, don't be stupid."

"I'm far from stupid."

"Your acting stupid. You say he makes you happy but how many times will he make you sad, what are you going to do once he hurts you, because I can assure with a boy like that it will only be a matter of time."

"Mom, I know dad hurt you, he hurt both of us but-"

"Do not, this has nothing to do with him," she cut me off, "Your father was a liar, a cheat."

"You knew that but you still stayed with him," I reminded her.

"I didn't want to break our family up, he was your father."

"And he would have still been my father if you two weren't together. I would have rather you got a divorce then to stay in a marriage you were miserable in. I've been seeing a therapist since the beginning of this year and it's helping me get past everything."

"You've been seeing a therapist?"

I nodded, "And I think it'd be a good idea if you came to my next session."

"I don't think so, I'm not the one with the problem you are and that boy is the root of them."

"August is a good guy and if you just sit down and talk to him, hear him out you'll see."

"I don't want to talk to him, get to know him, nothing."

I sighed, "Well I love him, we just got back together and I have no plans of breaking up with him. If you love and support me like you say you do then you'd respect my decisions as well. I'm an adult now."

"I'll start treating you like an adult and respect your decisions when you start making better ones."

After she said that it was obvious I wasn't going to get through to her and I needed some space, some air and I knew I couldn't get any in here. I turned and opened up the front door and walked out, ignoring her calling my behind me. I pulled out my cell phone and called August. Thankfully he answered on the second ring.

"Miss me already?"

I would have laughed, smiled, said something smart back but instead I wasn't in the mood.

"How far are you from my house?"

"About five minutes away, why what's wrong?"

"Can you please come back and get me," I asked him and there was a couple of seconds of silence before he answered.

"Yea, I'm already on my way."

"I'm up the street from my house, on the corner."

"Alright I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay," I sighed relieved and hung up. I waited patiently and about three minutes he pulled up to the curb and I wasted no time getting in the car. Once I was settled I turned to him and he was already looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom," I rolled my eyes, "She saw your car when you dropped me off."

Judging by the look on his face I knew he had some clue of what went down.

"You want to come wit me to see my mom?" I nodded and he didn't ask any more questions simply drove.

The drive to his moms was silent other than the radio. It was cool because all I could think about was what just happened with my mom. I couldn't believe what just happened. On one hand I was upset because it seemed like she would never come around but then again I was happy that I stood up to her.

Once we got to his mom's house I got out the car and before I could take more than four steps he was by my side and holding my hand. I just smiled. He led the way up to the door and rung the bell twice. After that he turned to me and smiled and I smiled back at him. Our little stare down was interrupted by the front door opening.

His mom smiled when her eyes landed on me standing next to her son.

"Kashmere," she pulled me in the house but not before hugging me and I smiled.

"I don't even get a hi," August asked. I looked over my shoulder to see him closing the door. She sighed and walked over to him and kissed his cheek and hugged him but then focused her attention back on me.

"Are you thirsty," she asked me, "Hungry, I made a cake earlier?"

I just ate not to long but it was cake, before I could accept her offer August accepted for me grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen.

Once we were eating my mood shifted, for some reason sweets always made me feel better. I was eating like I had some sense where as August was eating like his life depended on it while I stared at him in disgust.

"If you start to choke I'm not giving you mouth to mouth," I warned him.

"You were earlier," he winked at me and I rolled my eyes and noticed the smile on his mom's face.

"In front of your mom though," I whispered loud enough for only him to hear.

He simply shrugged and continued eating.

We chitchatted and after eating me and his mom stayed in the kitchen to talk.

"So I see you made a decision," she asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Thank you again for the talk."

"Glad I could help," she smiled, "Have you talked to your mom?"

"Yes but things didn't really go the way I wanted them to."

She sighed but didn't look to surprised, "Maybe I could invite her over, to talk women to women, mom to mom."

I smiled, "That's nice of you but she'll have to agree to it first. I just wish that she would at least give him a chance. I love my mom but I love August to and I shouldn't have to feel guilty for my decisions."

"I feel bad that you two cant simply be together without all this drama involved. You and your mom, August and Mike."

"Mike," I questioned. I haven't seen or heard anything from that bastard since that night of the party all those months ago.

"Him and August got into it. He'll have to explain the details to you himself."

I would for sure ask him what happened but right now my main obstacle was my mom.

"Well despite all that, I'm glad August has someone like you by his side. A girl who's angelic, kind, caring, smart. You two have had enough drama, focus on each other. All you can do is have hope and wait for your mom to come around. No matter the choices you make if she loves you like I'm sure she does. She'll come around."

I hope that she was right. Why couldn't my mom be like this. Understanding, loving, excepting. I noticed August out of the corner of my eye and once he noticed me looking at him he walked further into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

His mom noticed me looking behind her and turned around, facing him.

"What you standing there grinning at," his mom asked.

"You two," he smiled coming over, "My two favorite women."

"Your only women," his mom corrected. He walked further into the kitchen and walked over to the cake tray.

"You might as well take the rest home with you," his mom told him.

He smiled like that's what he wanted anyway and his mom rolled her eyes just as the telephone started to ring. She grabbed and left the kitchen to answer it. August motioned me over and I walked over, I was about to sit in the chair next to him but he pulled me down on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't get up.

"This is inappropriate, what if your mom comes back."

"It aint like we havin' sex, you just sittin' on my lap."

"Well keep it PG, your mom just told me I was angelic and I don't need you tainting her image of me."

He let out the ugliest laugh I've ever heard and I turned in his lap to look at his face while he continued laughing his ass off.

"What's so funny," I asked once his laughter died down.

"She don't know about yo' dark side."

"What dark side?"

"The side of you that be cussin' me out, slappin' me around, the dark side that had you fightin' in parkin' lots, twice I might add."

I opened my in shock, "First off shut up. Every since I went to Ms. Baxter I've been working on my anger and learning to walk away. I promised her I wouldn't get into any more fights no matter how much someone pisses me off. And as for you, I think you'd benefit from being cussed out and slapped around from time to time."

I shrugged and laughed when he started tickling me.

"I what?"

"Stop," I laughed trying to pry his hands off of me.

"Say sorry."

"I'm sorry."

Once I said my apology he stopped tickling me but he still wouldn't let me go or off his lap. We stayed at his mom's house a little while longer but it was getting late and I couldn't hide out from my mom forever. On the way back to my house the car was silent but I simply enjoyed being around him again, especially knowing now that he was all mine again.

I kept on stealing glances at him, looking at his hands, his face, just him in general and he caught me looking and smiled.

"I'm trying to drive," he noted.

"Then drive," I shrugged, "I'm not stopping you,"

"If you don't stop looking at me like that I'ma pull the car over."

I smiled knowing what he was hinting but sighed and sat back in my seat facing forward.

"Fine."

Pulling up to my house for the second time tonight he parked.

"Do you think ya mom is calmed down?"

"It's late so she's probably sleep, but tomorrow is a whole new day."

I leaned over and pecked his lips but I wasn't to surprised when he pulled me back in but I turned my head the last second so he got my cheek. He went to kiss me again and I did the same thing and giggled when he sucked his teeth.

"Man stop playin' wit me."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing harder. I leaned forward and kissed him but of course he had to take things up a notch. I pulled away from him putting a hand to his chest.

"I have to go," I told him and he pulled back. I grabbed my purse and turned back to him again, "Bye."

"Bye, I'll text you when I get home."

"Okay, I love you."

He smirked, "Love you to."

I leaned forward and kissed him once more because I couldn't resist and got out of his car. I walked slowly up to the front door and kept looking back at every few seconds until I got to the front door. I pulled out my keys and once I unlocked the front door I waved goodbye. I watched him drive off and sighed wishing I was driving off with him.

I pushed open the front door and closed it behind me. It was quiet so I assumed my mom was sleep and I stayed quiet because I wanted it to stay that way. Once the front door was locked I walked to my room, opening the door and closing it behind me. Turning on the bedroom light the first thing I noticed a few cardboard boxes sitting next to my bed.

I frowned and walked over to them and noticed they were empty. My mom had obviously put them in here but I didn't understand why until I stood there and actually thought about it. I turned around and opened the door walking out of my room and my mom was standing in the door way of her bedroom. I watched as she approached me arms folded across her chest.

"Your kicking me out," I asked in disbelief.

"You made your choice when you left earlier. The locksmith will be here at Ten o'clock tomorrow morning, that should be plenty of time for you to have all your stuff out."

"Your kidding?"

"Hardly. But if you think I'm kidding show up here after the locks are changed and you wont be coming in. I'll have movers pack up your room and donate your stuff to goodwill."

I knew by her facial expression and her tone of voice that she was dead serious but it was a hard pill to swallow, "W-why?"

"Because your going to ruin you life messing with that boy and you can do it out of my house."

I held my tongue, how she could just kick me out with such ease, like I wasn't nothing to her.

Instead of giving her the satisfaction of groveling or trying to plead my case once again I simply turned around and walked away. I walked in my room and into my closet grabbing my duffle bag out of my closet and started stuffing in some things I needed for the night and morning. I refused to stay in this house with her tonight and I knew she wasn't giving me much of a choice anyway. I packed my bag and grabbed my purse and everything else I needed and left my room.

My mom was still in the foyer and I turned to look at her, "I'll be back tomorrow morning for the rest of my stuff."

"Make sure you do."

I shook my head and left the house walking to my car, I unlocked the doors throwing the bag in my car and getting in and starting it up. I sat for five minutes trying to figure out what I was going to do letting the time pass when my phone went off. I picked it up and it was August texting me telling me he was home. I didn't bother texting him back instead I reversed out the drive way and headed to the one place I knew the person who lived there wouldn't be annoyed I showed up so late and out of the blue.

=====

It took me some courage but I finally knocked on his door loud enough for him to hear even though I highly doubt that he was in bed. After knocking again for a second time it only took a few seconds for him to answer. When he did he had a smirk on his face.

"Change ya mind bout stayin' the night I see."

I nodded and he stepped aside and he closed the door after me. Once he stood in front of me again his smile slowly faded away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied. I mean this was embarrassing and I was still in shock. How do I tell him that my mom kicked me out and that it was indirectly his fault?

"I thought we were gon' be honest wit each other this time around," August asked crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"My mom kicked me out," I mumbled looking down at the ground.

"Wha?"

I looked up at him, "My mom kicked me out."

The way he was looking at me I knew that he was just as shocked as I was.

"For'real?"

I nodded, "She's getting the locks changed at ten tomorrow morning and if I don't have all my stuff out by then, basically I'm not getting it."

"Damn."

I nodded and walked over to the couch and had a seat. I didn't know what I was going to do. I could take turns staying here and my friends places but for how long? I had money in the bank, plenty so it wouldn't be hard to paying rent. I didn't know the first thing about paying real bills other than my cell phone. I didn't even have any real credit, to be honest I had no real life experience at all.

"Stop," August brought me out of my thoughts. I hadn't even noticed he was sitting next to me until now. I looked at him and he pulled me closer wrapping his arm around me.

"Everything's gon' be aight."

"No it's not," I shook my head no, "I'm homeless, I'm going to have to start going apartment hunting, I'm going to have to do so much and on top of that I'm still in school, I'm-"

"Chill," he cut me off, "All that can wait, in the mean time you can stay wit me."

"No," I shook my head, "I can see if I can stay with Danielle for now or Julianna for now."

"I got plenty room, a big ass bed, closet space, and anything else you need we can go out and get."

He was so nonchalant and I was sitting here stressing out, I was homeless, I literally just got dumped by my mom.

"You can stay here as long as you want, need, it don't matter to me."

He was being to nice, to nice. There was no way that he actually wanted me staying with him, be around him 24/7. We just got back together today for fucks sake, just a few hours ago I was ecstatic, thinking that nothing could bring me down and now this happened.

"You don't want me to move in with you so you don't have to feel guilty," I lifted my hand to wipe the tears that were falling down my cheeks but he beat me to it.

"Not gon' lie I do feel bad, but that aint got nothing to do wit it. I want you to move in wit me."

I took a second to come to terms with what he just said. I didn't want to move out, I wasn't ready for any of this but at this point what choice did I have. August was the best temporary option, I could stay with me and once I found a decent place I would move out with him and on my own.

I looked at August and he was already looking at me awaiting my answer.

"You want me to move in with you, for'real?"

"For'real," he mocked me.

"You sure," I asked, I needed him to be crystal clear, "Like are you seriously sure?"

He chuckled and nodded.

"You want me to get on one knee and say it," he asked but I ignored his little joke instead I leaned in and kissed him.

"I love you."

"I luh me to."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me and he chuckled wrapping his arm around him.

"I love you to."

I smiled. I don't think I would ever get tired of hearing him say those three words. He stood up and he pulled me up and guided me towards the bedroom.

"You don't think were moving to fast, the moving in thing I mean," I asked.

"It'll take some gettin' used to but I think we can make it work."

I sighed and looked around his bedroom and then back at him, "Well I guess your about to have a roommate."

-------------------------------------------------------

**Just When Ya'll Thought The Drama Was Over...

**One More Chapter Left :(

**Vote/Comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.9K 60
SEQUEL TO "SAVE ME" August and Olivia's relationship is broken due to trust issues, infidelity, insecurities, lies, and pain. Do they have what it t...
202K 11.1K 35
Nyla Kohl is a seventeen year old delinquent, caught in the destruction of urban life. Being a runaway at the age of sixteen, drugs and sexual abuse...
3.8M 108K 42
Jewel had been crushing on the biggest hustler of all time! His name was Jaquan better known as Q. One day at the mall she catches his attention and...
2.1M 84.3K 28
Kerensa Stewart has continuously been deceived, hurt, and neglected, never having anyone to turn to. After the death of her childhood best friend, sh...