Chapter 16

Sunday I slept in late and when I woke up I dedicated the day to my hair, washing, deep conditioning and all of that.  The rest of the day consisted of me snacking and watching TV, but my mind always drifted to me and August's conversation last night.  Throughout the whole day I was hoping that he got in contact with me and he finally did that night. 

"Hello," I answered.

"What you doing?'

"In bed."

"This early, it just turned 10."

"I have a hair appointment early in the morning and I have practice, I promised the girls I would take it seriously because they think I've been distracted lately."

"By what?"

"You mean by who, because that answer would be you."

"Yeah, but I'm a good distraction."

"Yes, but your still a distraction."

"So you say your in bed?"  

I knew where this was going and I smiled.

"Yes, I did."

"What you wearing," he asked and I smiled.

"Pajama shorts and a matching tank."

"What you got under that?"

"Nothing," I smiled.

"No bra?"

"And no panties."  That earned a groan from him and I giggled.

"Can you send me a pic?"

"No," I smiled, "Where are you anyway?"

"With D and Mike."

"Are they close enough to hear our conversation?"

"Nah, so you going to send me a pic?"

I brought up my camera and took a picture of my leg and smiled sending it, "I just sent you a pic"

When I heard him let out a deep sigh and I laughed.

"Really?"

"You said a pic, you didn't say what you wanted to see in it."

"Come on Kash."

"No."

He told me to hold on and I waited hearing music in the back ground and about a full minute later I was getting a pic from August.

"What did you send me."

"Open it and see.

I hesitated before opening it and when I did I quickly closed the picture.

"I cant believe you just sent me that."

"Now you have to send me something in return."

"Do I?"

"Yeah."

"Ugh fine."

I debated on what to send and decided to just send a picture of chest even though I was wearing a pajama tank, it was white and thin, if you squinted you could see a little bit of something.  

"That's all I'm sending you, if you want more you better use your imagination."

"I don't know why your trying to be so shy, I've seen everything you have anyway."

"Exactly so there's no reason to send you any more pictures."

We talked a little while longer and last night wasn't mentioned at all thank goodness.  We said our goodbyes and I finally fell asleep.