Chapter 64

Prologue to sequel is now posted and if you haven't already add it to your library.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When me and August walked back into the gym hand in hand leave it to D and Julianna to start cheering and clapping like they had no sense. After some small talk I was ready to leave and so was August so we both said goodbye to everyone and headed to his place. Walking outside and to his car he opened my door for me and we headed back to his.

"So what are we going to do when we get back to your place," I asked taking my attention off the radio and focusing it on him.

"Depends on what'chu wanna do."

I smiled leaning over the console and kissing his cheek but not before making a detour to his ear and telling him exactly what I wanted to do.

No other words were needed, once we got back to his place though since he was playing basketball he jumped in the shower and I climbed in his bed patiently waiting for him to get out. His bed was so comfortable and the harder I tried to fight it the worse my tiredness got and I drifted off to sleep.

=====

I woke up to the sound of ringing and I could feel the bed shifting, cracking my eyes open I saw August walking out of the room dressed in nothing but boxers. He was on the phone and even though I left the room with the amount of bass in his voice I could still hear him, before I could even figure out who or what he was talking about he must have hung up because it got quiet and soon he was walking back in the room.

When he saw me he smiled, "I wake you, my bad."

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got out the shower," I asked.

"We got plenty time for that so I decided to just let you sleep."

"Thanks," I smiled sitting up, "I was in need of a good nap, and now I'm hungry."

"Figures."

I just smiled and watched him, to be honest I haven't stop stealing glances at him since we left the gym.

"Stop starin' at me," he climbed on the bed and lay next to me.

"Whatever," I smiled but I didn't stop staring at him and he just stared back at me.

"So when do you talk to ya mom," he asked and I sighed. He just had to bring down my mood.

"I'm thinking tomorrow, I'll find some way to get on her good side and then I'll sit her down and we'll talk. Hopefully it goes good, I'm trying to stay positive."

"And if it doesn't," he asked and I shrugged, I wasn't trying to think negatively.

"I don't know."

"What if she gives you another ultimatum."

"I already picked you so she wont. She's just going to have to deal with the consequences of my decision. My mind is already made up."

"I don't want you and ya mom on bad terms because of me."

"Were not on bad terms because of you, were on bad terms because she wont let me live my life the way I want."

"I just don't want ya'll fighting, life is to short."

"So what are you going to do if things go bad between us, break up with me?"

"I ain't say all that, I'm just saying I wish ya'll could come to a understandin'."

"I'm good, she's the one with the problem."

"She got a problem with me though, not you."

She didn't like him, didn't want me around him but there was nothing she could do about it.