Chapter 28

It didn't take a rocket science to know what was about to go down. Did I want to beat her ass, yes and no. Yes to I wanted to bash her face in but not in front of August's friends, but I was going to defend myself no matter the circumstance. Growing up I was taught if someone hits you, then hit them back. I wouldn't say I was violent or had problems with my anger but I wasn't about to let no one talk to me sideways or put there hands on me.

Instead of waiting for her to come at me I decided to save her the trouble and met her halfway. I was already riled up after our chit chat in the bathroom so I was ready to go. As soon as she got close she swung at me and that started things off.

She swung wildy hitting me in the face and that was the only hit I was going to let her get in. Throwing punches and aiming for her face she could do nothing but try to block but that left her wide open. She tried grabbing my hair but it being up she was having trouble but it was easy for me to grip her hair since it was so long and tacky. Stumbling and fighting to get out of my hold she stumbled due to the hooker heels she was wearing and pulled me down with her. I fell on top of her and took the opportunity to get as many hits in as possible while she tried her best to fight back. Wrapping a hand around her neck I used my other hand to hit her in the face. I let go of her neck when she dug her nails into the skin and took opportunity to hit me in the face. Recovering quickly I gripped her hair with one hand and used my other hand to punch her once more in the face as hard as I could before I was being grabbed. Whoever it was was telling me to let her hair go I tugged harder one more time before being lifted off of her taking a piece of her track out in the process.

The fight probably lasted all of twenty seconds and I wish it would have lasted longer.

"Who's prissy now bitch," I yelled at her tossing the ripped out track in her direction and she tried to charge me but Mike grabbed her before she could get far.

She started calling me all kind of bitches and threatening my life and that pissed me off all over again. I tried to get out of his hold but whoever was holding me was to strong.

"Chill," Bruce or tried to calm me down and I listened for his sake.

"Get off me," Ebony screamed at Sean and Mike and they let her go. She bent down and took off her heels. She acted as if she was walking towards to the hotel but made a beeline for me again throwing her shoes my way and this time Sean picked her up.

"I better not catch you alone or I'm going to fuck you up," she screamed.

"Fuck you bitch, you had a chance and you still didn't do shit," I yelled in her direction just as they took her inside the hotel. Just as August came out the hotel looking confused as hell.

"You okay," Stacy asked me and I just nodded.

"I'm sorry you guys had to see me like that," I apologized both Stacy and Bruce.

"Ebony tried it with the wrong one this time," Bruce laughed.

"That's what she gets," Stacy added, "Hoe think she better than everybody."

"Who knew you could throw down like that," Bruce smiled at me.

I smiled shyly and shrugged.

"She got a couple of hits him but I'm fine."

"And still cute," Stacy added and I smiled but my smile faded when August walked up.

"What happened," he asked looking at me and I kept my mouth shut.

"Okay," Bruce looked between us, "We'll see ya'll later."

Bruce dapped August and me and Stacy hugged before they walked off and we were alone. Facing him I knew he was waiting on me to explain and he didn't look happy.