Chapter 50

My first therapy session I don't think I would have had willing told her all of that but I did. It was good to talk to someone and let all of what I was holding on to go. Best part of all was she was willing to work with me, but me getting better depended on me. I was ready to let go of everything and move on and if I had to go to see her twice a week then that's what I was going to do. Every Tuesday and Thursday at 2.

I had already seen her twice and I felt like a weight had been lifted off of me. No I wasn't cured or fixed, to be honest I probably will never be, but I knew that this was a positive thing and I was going to stick to it this time.

One week later and I got a call from Zay telling me that he wanted to shoot the video this upcoming Saturday. It was going to and all day thing and wanted me and the girls there at ten in the morning. He reminded us to get enough sleep and all we had to do was show up so we could get fitted and get done up and everything would be provided for us. After that I called the girls and relayed the information to them. This was going to be awesome.

--------------

Saturday morning I woke up and got ready throwing on something comfortable. After grabbing everything I needed I left the house and made my way to pick up the girls. Julianna talked D out of coming along and for that I was glad. It would be awkward as hell having him on set, dictating what we could and couldn't do. I didn't even know what we were doing but Zay promised me that it was nothing scandalous.

The drive to where we were shooting was like an hour away and once we arrived we pulled up to a warehouse looking building. Building were walking around doing this and that, yelling commands and carrying stuff and me and the girls were greeted with a women with a clipboard. She introduced herself to us and escorted us in the building. Inside people were setting up lights and other things and I looked all around as she showed us to what looked like a hair and makeup station and after that everything they got busy.

Between hair and makeup and getting fitted for different outfits. I was going to have three different looks and each one was all black. They weren't anything to crazy so I was about that. Once I got changed into my first outfit I talked to the director who told me exactly what he wanted me to do.

Once I did see Zay he approached me and I confessed to him how nervous I was. He gave me a pep talk telling me to ignore the camera and all the other people on set and just focus on him and the music. We practiced for our first scene together while the director told us what he wanted to do and soon it was time to start filming.

-----------------

8 hours later and it was just about time for us to wrap things up. It took a while to get over my stage fright but once I did I started to have fun behind the camera. The girls and me were having a great time and Zay was sweet. After me and the girls got changed as a thank you Zay invited us out to dinner to celebrate. I was kind of tired but didn't want to pass up on his offer.

Zay was so nice and me and him got along nicely and Crystal of course had her on him as well. At the end of the night Zay asked if he could call me again to maybe hang out and at first I didn't really know what to say but I agreed. Life's abut taking chances right?

On the ride back to drop the girls off they were all gushing and talking about the day while I drove.

"Don't think we forgot about you," Danielle addressed me.

"What about me," I asked.

"About the way you and Zay were acting back on set, how you two were all over each other."
"That was called acting," I waved her off.

"And what was that back at the restaurant, I heard him ask if you two could hang out sometime and you said yes."

"Like he's actually going to call me anyway."