Dragonification ( Fairy Tail...

By ThakuroChang

Laxus is going under dragonification! He leaves Magnolia right after his recovery in search for an answer. Wi... More

Wonder Where You are, Laxus
What's Happening to Me, Anyone?
Why Won't You Answer Me, Laxus!
It's for the Best, Is It?
I Got You Now, Laxus!
Zyklon, The Poison Dragon
I'd Do It for You, Mira
I Need to Confess to You, Mira
That's the Last Straw, Laxus
I Love You Too, Mira
Eladriel, The Lightning Dragon
This Is Goodbye, Laxus
The Final Battle
Because You Are Here
Together Forever

Let's Go Home, Mira

3.1K 69 37
By ThakuroChang

Eladriel POV

Laxus has found his true love and I've seen enough proofs of that. it's almost time for me to go coz in just 30 more seconds, my one hour time will end. I won't let it end like this... I'll use what I have left to save Laxus.

Laxus POV

So much had happened today, so much that Mira is now half asleep. Hmm... What's going on? My body starts glowing bright yellow.

" Laxus, what's happening to you? " Mira's now fully awake.

" I'm not sure, but I can feel myself shrinking back to normal. "

One by one, my dragonic features slowly disappear and I am finally myself again, the handsome and attractive man that I was. Mirajane is ecstatic to see me again and she quickly jumps on me, we both fall on the sand laughing.

" Welcome back, Laxus! " She cries tears of happiness, dripping on my face.

" Yeah, It's good to be back. "

I notice a tiny yellow round object on the sand that starts to glow and float in midair. Yep, that's my lacrima, alright.

" Eladriel! Can you still hear me!? " I and Mira close in our distance between the lacrima.

" Yes I can. It's good to be able to see you both from my own point of view. " The lacrima answers back.

Mira introduces herself to Eladriel, " I am Mira, it's nice to meet you. "

" Mira, I've also been watching you all this time. Thanks for taking good care of Laxus.  "

" Eladriel, you lied to me again didn't you? " I question.

" Yes I did, the truth is, in one hour duration you were able to call forth my power as your own. But I certainly didn't lie about you losing your dragon slayer power. "

It's true... I can no longer utilize them no matter how hard I try.

" You've passed my test, Laxus. "

" Huh? Why do you always have to make stuffs sound complicated? What are you trying to say? "

" Lightning Dragon slayer power has a greater potential far from what you've achieved now, Laxus. Such power must not fall to the hands of the unruly. I was testing your worthiness and you had passed. True power comes from protecting those you love. "

I cock an eyebrow and reply, " Yeah, but I just lost that power. "

" Fret not, Laxus. I shall now use my remaining life force to return my power to you and create antibodies to prevent dragonification from ever happening again. "

" So this is really goodbye, huh? "

" Yes, my friend. "

I walk closer and grab the lacrima with both hands and pull it close to my chest.

" Eladriel, I want you to know this. I take back my word about you being my curse, I hereby declare you as one of my closest friend. "

" Laxus... I am touched to hear that. Thank you... I won't ever forget this kindness you showed me. You've truly grown into a wonderful man. "

" I shall also forever treasure our precious memories. Now rest in peace... my friend. " I let go of the shining yellow lacrima.

The lacrima shatters and for a second, I and Mira can see Eladriel spirit shining brighter than the sunset. He anoints me with magical power and vanish, I can no longer sense his presence. In my life never have I experienced such grief from losing a friend. Mira does her best comforting me as she wipes away my tears.

" Laxus, he's truly a wonderful friend and we have him to thank for this blessing. I am sure he doesn't want to see you sad now, Laxus. " Mira taps me on the shoulder.

" You're absolutely right. We will live on not just for our sake, but also for his. I won't let his sacrifice go in vain. Now let's go home, Mira"

" Yes. Lisanna's waiting. "

I reach out a hand and she happily takes it. On our way to the Forest, we notice Arcadios waiting for us by a tree.

" Arcadios!? How long have you been watching us? " I ask.

" The whole thing, from the fighting until the kissing. "

His statement causes us both to blush.

" Anyway, I am willing to be your witness for saving our lives. But I need you both to come to the castle this instance. "

Mira looks at me with a worried expression, but I assure her that everything's going to be okay. After all, I've gained back my dragon slayer power.

" We'll agree to one condition. "

" What is it? "

" I want the King to prepare us a transportation back to Magnolia by morning. " I demand.

" Sure, now let's be off! " Arcadios escorts us back.

Mira is exhausted and I kneel down to offer her a piggyback ride. She seems reluctant at first since Arcadios is around, but not for long. Huh, I knew she wouldn't refuse.

The sky is getting dark and Mira soon falls asleep. Her face looks so adorable, and she's... drooling!? Lisanna greets the three of us at the Western gate and I explain everything to her on our way to the castle.

" Laxus, my sister looks so comfortable being with you. I am happy for her to have someone as strong and protective like you, Laxus. "

" Thanks, hopefully your older brother would also think the same way too. " I chuckle.

" I am sure he will. "

In short, the King has taken down my warrant and agreed to my condition. As an honor for slaying Zyklon, we are invited to stay in the castle for a night. I gently lay her down on her bed and head out to my own room to get my long deserved sleep, but to no avail.

I can't get Mirajane out of my mind, so I decide to take a walk around the castle. I grab my fur coat and begin strolling around the castle. That is until I spot an angelic being flipping her hair on the balcony. Thus I saunter as not to surprise her and put on my fur coat on her.

" Thanks, Laxus. I suppose you can't get to sleep either, huh? "

" Yeah, so much had happened these past 3 days. Anyway what are you doing here all alone? " 

" It's like you said, Laxus. I am summing up all the incidents these past 3 days. Just 3 days ago I was sulking back at my own apartment, but now my life has totally changed. " She rests her head on my shoulder.

I stroke her hair and whisper, " Mira, what drives you to come to Fiore in the first place? "

" I miss you, Laxus. I've been together with you the longest in the guild and without me realizing it, I had grown attached to you. "

I feel guilty for leaving her than ever now.

" Forgive me, Mira. I failed to realize your feelings for me all this time. But know that this journey we had has finally opened my eyes to the truth. "

" Yeah, this journey has been worth all the pain and suffering we both endured. "

We both smile at each other, holding hands, and utter in unison, " All because you are here. "

Fireworks and falling stars light up the night and decorate our yet another romantic night. This is the best moment to pull the trigger...

" Mira, would you be my fiance? " My heart is throbbing fast.

She blushes like crazy and hugs me, " Yes, Laxus! "

To be continued...

The next chapter is the final chapter. I can't believe that it's ending soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this one also ^_^.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 102 34
{Fairy Tail Crossovers} Team Natsu, plus some of the other characters, such as Laxus, Mira, Juvia, Levy, Lily, Jellal, and Gajeel are crossing from a...
110K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
14.4K 96 6
This is sequence of short stories, it's not in the same line with my other stories. After a wild party, our favourite ships get closer... And, it get...
52.3K 1.2K 15
Lucy Heartfilia's gone through everything with Fairy Tail, but her new adventure will be the hardest yet : True Love. Laxus Dreyar still feels like a...