Seventeen Imagines

By 17ExoBoys

Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8... More

Hoshi
Hansol
Joshua
The8
Dino
Joshua
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Joshua
The8
Hoshi
S.Coups
Mingyu
Dino
Woozi
Hoshi
Hansol
Wonwoo
Jun
Seungkwan
Jun
S.Coups
DK
Mingyu
Woozi
Dino
Hansol
Wonwoo
Dino
DK
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Woozi
Dino
Mingyu
Joshua
S.Coups
Joshua
S.Coups
Hansol
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Mingyu
Hansol
Woozi
S.Coups
Joshua
Jeongcheol / Jihan
The8
Hoshi
The8
Mingyu
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Dino
Jeonghan and Woozi
DK
Jeonghan and Woozi
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Joshua and Wonwoo
The8
Seungkwan
Dino
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Joshua
Jun
Wonwoo
S.Coups and Joshua
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Dino
The8
Joshua
Woozi
Hansol
Hansol
Jun and Jeonghan
Hoshi
Joshua
The8
Hansol and Hoshi
Jeonghan
DK
About Us
Mingyu
Meanie
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jun
The8
S.Coups
Dino
Joshua
Hoshi
Woozi
The8
Hansol
Mingyu and Woozi
Hansol and Joshua
DK
Mingyu
Hoshi
S.Coups
Jun
Joshua
Hoshi
Seungkwan
Woozi
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Hansol
Mingyu
S.Coups and Wonwoo
The8
Jun
Joshua
SoonHoon
Hoshi
Woozi
Jeonghan
Mingyu and Hansol
Mingyu
Dino
Wonwoo
DK
Jeonghan
S.Coups and Dino
Mingyu and Joshua
Seungkwan
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
Wonwoo
Joshua
Q&A
Jeonghan
The8
Hansol
Wonwoo
DK
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Dino
The8
Jun
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jeonghan
Joshua
Hansol
Jun and Mingyu
SoonSeok
Seventeen
JiCheol
Joshua and Wonwoo
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Hansol and S.Coups
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
VerKwan
Jihan
JeongCheol
Jun
Jun and Hoshi
Jeonghan
S.Coups
Jun
Dino
The8
Jun
Woozi
Junhao
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Joshua
Hansol
Mingyu
JeongCheol
The8 and Hansol
Hoshi
Jeonghan

Hansol and Joshua

57K 1.7K 1.6K
By 17ExoBoys

Imagine for leahpayne29

You stand in the crowd, screaming along with the fans. You attended every Seventeen concert as you were their close friend. They were always amazing.

They started singing 'Shining Diamond' and Hansol's rap came up. You were completely filled with pride. You were Hansol's old friend and that was the reason you got to meet Seventeen. You hear the girls around you squeal as he bites his lip and flips his hair on stage.

After the concert you meet up with them. Hansol and Joshua were talking nearby. They both turn toward you when they see you coming.

"Y/N! Did you enjoy?" Hansol says. He gives you a hug.

"Yes! I loved it and you guys were amazing as usual."

"Thank you, Y/N." Joshua says, giving a smile. His smile sends your heart fluttering like it usually does and you smile back over Hansol's shoulder.

You and the rest of them left the building through the back door. The bus was waiting to take you all back to the dorm and you were the first one on there. Joshua was right behind you and took the seat next to you. Hansol came up next and he met Joshua's gaze. The look he gave Joshua wasn't exactly a friendly one.

You notice all this and turn to talk to Joshua as Hansol sat next to Seungkwan at the back.

"What was all that about?" You ask him. You try to sound casual but if you were honest with yourself it was hard to act casual around Joshua. You always managed to sound stupid when you were with him.

"What was what all about?" He replies, a look of complete innocence on his face.

You decide to let it go, just this once.

"Nothing."

The ride back was normal, you talked and laughed with Joshua though you still felt nervous around him.

When the bus arrived, all the members and you got off. They all split up do to different things. Some went to the practice room to dance and some went to the recording studio. You stood outside the dorm with Joshua.

"Do you want to come inside the dorm with me? I need to practice playing my guitar." He looks hopefully at you.

You were about to say yes to this offer when Hansol came up behind you.

"Actually, me and Y/N planned to go shopping after the concert. Alone. Do you mind if I take her, Joshua?" Hansol casually draped his arm around your shoulders.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry Joshua, maybe another time?"

Joshua looked at Hansol with what looked like an almost hurt expression.

"It's okay. You guys have fun." He turns around and walk into the dorm.

Hansol turns to you, a grin on his face.

"C'mon, let's go have fun." He grabs your hand and lead you towards town.

You can't help but feel bad for ditching Joshua. You wonder what was going on between the two of them.

"Hansol, did you and Joshua have a fight or something? You're acting really weird around each other."

Hansol avoids your gaze.

"No, we're fine. Nothing to worry about." He looks at you and grins.

You realize that you're not going to get anywhere with him so you decide to try another way. You pat your pockets.

"Oh no. I think I left my money in the dorm. I'll go and get some, be back in a second."

Hansol rolls his eyes at you.

"Silly, Y/N. Don't be too long." You smile apologetically.

You then turn around and run back to the dorm. You go inside and see Joshua sitting on his bed alone, strumming his guitar. He looks up when he sees you walk in.

"Y/N? Where's Hansol? I thought you were going out with him."

"I am, I just forgot my money. Can I ask you something, Joshua?"

He stops playing and puts his guitar to the side.

"Yeah, of course." He pats the space on the bed next to him, gesturing for you to sit.

You sit next to him and you're suddenly very aware of how close he is to you. You lose your confidence and you find it hard to speak to him.

"Its just... Um, you and Hansol are acting really.... Odd around each other. Has something happened?"

He looks down at his hands on his lap. He looks quite upset and you feel the urge to put your arms around him, to comfort him.

"I'm not sure... He suddenly seemed to resent me. I... I don't really know." He looks back at you, looking right I to your eyes. You feel the butterflies in your stomach and your heart thumping against your chest.

"Joshua, why don't you ask him about it? I'm sure he'll talk about it with you."

"Yeah, I think I will."

You both sit in silence for a moment.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

He doesn't say anything but he starts to lean in toward you. Your lips are about to meet when you get interrupted by someone by the door.

"What's going on?"

You pull back sharply to see Hansol standing in the door way. He looks completely shocked all you can do is stare guiltily at him. You don't even know why you feel guilty.

"Hansol-." You start to say but you get interrupted again by the other members walking in. You didn't even realize how late it was.

"Hey, Y/N!" Dino comes over, excited to see you here.

"Are you gonna stay the night? You can sleep in the spare room."

"Sure I'll stay." You say and Dino grins with delight. You turn your head to look at Joshua but he's gone, presumably to his room. Hansol is still in the door way but you don't know what to say to him right now so you head to your bedroom and go to bed. You needed to think.

You drift off but you're woken up at about 3am by voices coming from outside your room.

"Why did you do that Joshua? You were going to kiss her! Right in front of me!" It was Hansol's voice and he was talking to Joshua. About you.

"I didn't know you felt that way about her, Hansol. Honestly I didn't."

"I thought I made it obvious."

"So that was why you were resenting me? Because of your feelings for Y/N?"

"No. It's because of her feelings for you." Hansol's voice breaks and you feel horrible. You had no idea he felt that way.

"Hansol.... I'm sorry, I didn't know. Its just... I like her too. A lot. And I just wanted to kiss her at least once." Joshua sounded equally as upset but only because he had upset Hansol.

"Well, you may like her, but let me tell you something. I love her. I've loved her from the first day I met her. I love her laugh, her smile, her wonderfully weird personality. And the thought that she might not feel the same..." He doesn't finish his sentence and you feel a single tear slip down your cheek.

"Why don't you let her decide in her own time how she feels? If you love her then that's what you'll do." Says Joshua.

"Of course, I'll let her decide. I want her to be happy..."

You don't hear anymore as you fall asleep again only to wake up about 2 hours later. You get up immediately and walk outside your bedroom door. In the main room Hansol lies asleep on the sofa, apparently too lazy to go to his own bed. You walk over and sit on the edge of the sofa, near to his head. He looks so much younger in his sleep and it makes your heart ache for him.

He mumbles softly then opens his eyes.

"Y/N? What are you doing up so early?" He sits up and tries to act casual but you can tell he's still upset from earlier.

"I heard what you said, Hansol." You say softly and you see him gulp. He seems extremely nervous.

"What do you think?" He says his voice shaking.

You don't even hesitate. You lean in and thread your fingers in his hair, cupping the back of his head. You pull his lips to yours and kiss him. He deepens the kiss. He puts his hand to your cheek and strokes it, softly.

You pull back, smiling at his dazed expression.

"That's what I think." You say.

"Well." He says. He suddenly puts on a smile that is supposed to be cocky but comes off as happy and warm.

"I like the way you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 16K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
111K 7.2K 38
❝love me back, bitch❞ [c.hansol] | loved series
94.2K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. ©jjguked
120K 2.5K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕