Crumbling Curiosity~ By Amber...

By HeartMeDontHateMe

Some inner thoughts that formed into poetry, and short stories; Just out of curiosity. More

Crumbling Curiosity~ By Amber E. Williams aka HeartMeDontHateMe
just a little something extra.
Can You Relate?
just in thought
Shit happens..
The Lions Den.
Wide Open
Hold Me
Closer
Fragile
okay
Not yet
too deep
A Moment In Time
Mind Over Matter
Cold Space
Pour it Up
arms reach
Heart ache
heat

over and over again

37 1 0
By HeartMeDontHateMe

Here you go again; beating yourself up, kicking yourself around, wanting to be up but your holding yourself down.

Here you go again; turning the radio on, head phones glued to your ears, blasting your 'sad list'. Trying to block out all the hate, to forget everything that makes you feel this way.

Here you go again; feeling weak, wanting to fight, to yell, to scream. Wanting help, wanting to say " please please help me, i need someone that knows how to help me" but you don't say it, because you feel, you think you know that no one can. Your spiraling down a never ending tunnel, suffocating, wishing you would just hit the ground already. 'make it stop make it stop ' you yell silently to know one at all, what to stop you can't really recall, you just don't want to feel this way again, you hate crying,but its the only time you feel anything.

HERE YOU GO AGAIN, HERE YOU GO AGAIN .

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN,

HERE YOU GO,

HERE SHE GOES,

HERE HE GOES,

HERE THEY GO,

HERE WE GO,

HERE I GO ..again .

Do you ever go again ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
115K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
28.2K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...