Peekaboo Harry • HS

By jacalsainteworme

How will you cope when The Harry Styles magically appears and starts living under your bed? Dani has an idea... More

Prologue
1 || Willy
2 || No, Seriously
3 || Limitations
4 || Lemonade
5 || Thirsty
6 || In your hands
7 || Oh, Mother
8 || Damages
9 || Soothe
10 || Challenge
11 || Small Simon
12 || Story of My Life
13 || Popcorn
15 || Real
16 || Bittersweet
17 || Cascade
18 || Flux
19 || Consumed
20 || Goodbye
21 || The End
Epilogue
Peekaboo Harry 2: Wanderlust
Wanderlust 2 • Just What I Needed
Wanderlust 3 • Doras and the Explorers
Wanderlust 4 • Dorks
Wanderlust 5 • Through the Dark
Wanderlust 6 • Looking Up

14 || Distance

4.6K 334 304
By jacalsainteworme

"Good morning, wifey," Harry greeted her sleepily as he crawled out from under her bed. He climbed on top of the sheets and buried his face on her pillow. He perked his head up and noticed that she wasn't wearing her usual home attire. "You look pretty. Where are you going?"

As Dani combed her hair, she tried not to look so annoyed that she had to leave Harry's bare buttocks today. Why couldn't they just be left alone? A few days wasn't enough to get her fill of Harry Styles. "My grandmother's help took a day off today, so I have to accompany her the entire day. She's going to shop, run old people errands-" she stopped talking, afraid Harry might get wind of her sour mood.

How a struggle it was to be a nice person when Harry was around. She knew she wanted to say no (at least just this once) and be selfish when her mother told her to do it for Mommy Do. She would usually agree, but this time around, the struggle was real. Can the world blame her?

"I'm going out with my grandmother. She needs someone to assist her-"

"That's very nice of you, Dani," Harry said with a big smile on his sleepy face. He rubbed his eyes.

Dani tried her best to smile. That's what Harry was good at, showing his kindness to the world. She can only hope his good heart would rub off on her. In fact, every time she wanted to be mean to other people, she'd think first: What would Harry do?

"How long will you be gone?"

"We'll take the entire day." When Dani noticed he didn't respond, she glanced at him to see his normally relaxed and happy face now contorted into a serious frown. "Are you alright? You look constipated."

Harry opened his mouth. "Ah..."

"I hope we'll return soon though," Dani sighed with a sad smile. Right before she could resume combing her hair and putting lip gloss, he leapt from the bed and captured her lips with his own. Surprised, Dani felt all her effort to not feel pissed off that she wasn't going to spend her day with Harry thrown out the window. She closed her eyes as Harry devoured her mouth.

When Harry laid her down the bed, separating her legs with his thigh, Dani began to pray really hard. Please let Mommy Do change her mind about leaving today because I cannot leave my bed now!!! She bit her lip hard to stop herself from moaning out loud as Harry sucked on her neck. When his hand started to rub her breast, she squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure.

"Danielle!?"

Both of them stopped moving, only their chests moving, their lungs gasping for air. They locked eyes and grinned like two teenagers caught mid-tryst. Harry was the first to recover, and he was about to lean down and kiss her again but Dani covered her mouth. He kissed her hand anyway.

Feeling a bit evil, Dani smirked. "That's revenge for always leaving me hanging, hubby." Giving his lips a quick peck, she smiled. "A little payback won't hurt."

Harry's mouth dropped open. "But, Dani... That's just mean."

She slowly slid away from him and Harry collapsed on the bed, pulling the blanket over his groin. Dani laughed as she stood by the bed. "You've no idea," she whispered, and boldly put her hand on his butterfly tattoo, and slowly slid her hand down, and stopped before she touched the darkness there. She shivered inside, but delighted with the way his eyes had widened, his mouth hanging open, his breath coming in short little gasps. He was waiting for her to continue, to touch the hardness underneath. What in the world was she doing? She was going to face her family in a minute!

"Danielle! Mommy Do is waiting!" Both of them heard Dani's mother call from outside, and just like that, the fire in her body was doused with cold water. Remind her to never start anything in her room. She turned to Harry and found him still staring at her hand. If she dipped her hand a little lower, she would almost touch the...

"DANIELLE MOON!"

"COMING! Jesus!" she hissed and snatched her hand away from Harry's delicious body. She took her iPod and shoved it in his hands. "There. Talk to me. I set up a Skype account for us both." She smirked as he failed to respond properly, his eyes still glued to where her hand had been only a few seconds ago. "Just text me, okay?"

"But, Dani..."

"Harry, I've got to go!" Dani quickly bent down to kiss him on the lips, her cheeks burning, and locked her room before making sure the stone was in her hands. "I'll miss you!"

______

Dani recalled telling Jewel that it would be hard to find a boyfriend because it was going to be hard to match their level of dedication to each other. The almost 24/7 conversations, the constant need to communicate - they simply couldn't think of anyone who can do it long term. As she watched her grandmother shop for whatever, Dani wondered how Harry would be as a texter.

Was he the one who texted first? Or was he the type to wait for minutes before sending a reply? Did he text with his long words or just curt ones? When she got a notification, Dani didn't waste another minute and opened it.

10:31AM Harry: I want to send you a picture but the camera isn't working.

Weird, Dani thought. Then again, maybe it was better that way. Didn't Small Simon warn them about not taking pictures? Maybe they should heed his warning if they wanted to get through this in one piece.

10:32AM Dani: It's fine. How are you? Did you miss me already?

10:32AM Harry: I do :(

10:34AM Dani: What are you doing?

10:34AM Harry: Nothing. :(

10:35AM Harry: I'm thinking about you. :)

10:38AM Dani: What about me?

10:38AM Harry: Your smile. Your hair. Your skin. Your eyes.

Dani wanted to die then and there. How long had she dreamt of someone romancing her like this? She truly cannot ask for anything more.

10:41AM Harry: Your lips. Your voice. Your hands.

10:41AM Harry: When you touch me I don't want you to stop.

Her body felt flushed. Excited. Why couldn't she just go home!? Quickly, she typed back.

10:45AM Dani: Harry. You are driving me crazy. I'm with my grandmother!

10:46AM Harry: That's revenge for leaving me! :)

10:49AM Dani: Why Harry Styles, I didn't think you had it in you!

10:55AM Harry: :( I'm sorry, Dani. Do you still like me?

11:00AM Dani: WTF I LOVE YOU! I was actually impressed.

11:00AM Harry: I want to fuck you. >:)

11:20AM Dani: DYING.

11:20AM Harry: Oh no, Dani, please don't die! I can't go there to save you! :(((((((

11:30AM Dani: Nvm. Haha. I love you. I s2g you're the nicest human being in the whole world.

11:31AM Harry: What does s2g mean? Is that a place in Singapore?

11:31AM Dani: Swear to god. Haha hubby I think your jokes are finally funny.

11:33AM Harry: jokes? I have one! :D

11:33AM Harry: Knock knock.

11:34AM Dani: Come in. Naked.

"Danielle, you're always smiling on your phone!" her grandmother's voice called behind her. Sneaking a peak at her phone for a bit, she smiled. "Danielle???"

11:35AM Harry: Dani you're supposed to say who's there :(((((

11:40AM Dani: gtg hubby i'll brb

11:40AM Harry: wifey :(

______

Sadly, there hadn't been anything Dani could do but to be at her grandmother's beck and call. And while she trailed after Mommy Do like a zombie because she couldn't function enough because of all the thoughts about Harry in her head. She wondered if this was going to happen when Harry went on tours. Will they text like this? Sext at night?

When Harry texted her that they should go on another date tomorrow, Dani was elated. Now, she felt like Harry's presence in her life was so real. He was her real boyfriend, and she was literally his girlfriend. She wondered when Harry would decide to make her his real wifey...? Thoughts about marriage made Dani want to explode with happiness.

Hours later and finally back home, Dani simply collapsed on the bed out of exhaustion, with faint memories of Harry kissing her goodnight.

Later that night, she would dream about meeting Harry Styles in another universe. She'd be living in the UK for work, and then on one sad night, she found a drunk Harry outside a bar. Then she kidnapped him while Stockholm Syndrome was playing in the background. It was so weird, because through it all, Harry never once freaked out. It was like he wanted to be kidnapped or something. Even in her dreams, Harry had a heart of gold. When the dream ended, they got married (and even Jewel and the rest of the boys were there). It all happened so fast. It was exciting, and she almost wanted it to go on forever. 

When she got detailed dreams like these, Dani usually didn't want to wake up, but this time around, she had never felt so eager to open her eyes. True enough, the next morning, a breathtaking vision of bright green eyes and curly hair welcomed her to a new day.

"Good morning, wifey," he whispered after their first night together in her dream. "I missed you terribly. Do you know how much I love you?"

"How much?" she murmured drowsily.

"So much it makes me ache," he whispered. "You're my pain and my cure."

Dani felt warm tears sting the back of her eyes.

"I love you, Dani Moon. I love you with all my heart."

For once, Dani's reality was better than her dreams.

She felt alive.

______

Author's Note
Hey! How's the story so far? Sorry this was kinda just a filler chapter, but had to update soon because of the demands of the Mrs. Haha. Did anyone get the crossover I did in the chapter? Hohoho.

Meanwhile, in other news:

Read World War Zayn! I just completed the book, and I'm proud to promote it to you guys. I hope you give it a chance, because I swear it's not just about zombies. :)

Anyway, thank you for reading! I'm loving the feedback this story is getting so far. :)

Tell me what you think!

Much love,

Jac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 141 47
DISCONTINUED. **HARRY STYLES FANFICTION** Revenge or Love?
Project Run By Miley

Science Fiction

934 86 28
The monsters under your bed are real.
78.1K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
74.2K 2.1K 15
When Harry moves in, Louis starts to question his sexuality. Harry erases the line between friends and something more. [Harry is Louis' new roommate...