Beware of the football team...

By blahsydney

'There's something weird about this school.' More

Beware of the football team....
Beware of the football team.. Chapter 2
Beware of the football team... Chapter 3
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 4
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 5
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 6
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 7
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 8
Beware of the Football team..... Chapter 9
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 10
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 11
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 12
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 13
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 14
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 17
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 18
Beware of the football team... Chapter 19
Beware of the football team... Chapter 20
Beware of the football team... Chapter 21
hot

Beware of the football team.... Chapter 15

74.3K 1.1K 154
By blahsydney

Chapter 15

I was in the middle of the woods. I could see light peeking threw the trees… 

I heard a shuffle somewhere and a man came out. 

I looked at his face, he looked so old. 

"Hello my dear," His voice had a low tone. 

I backed away, I started to panic… I looked everyone around me.

"Please don't fear me," the man spoke. 

"Who are you," my voice cracked. It had fear written all over it. 

He smiled and lifted his hand up… A light orb off some sort appeared on his hand.. It exploded and created a mist of like clouds. 

"I would be your great-grandfather," he said and a smile appeared on his wrinkly face. 

My great-grandfather..? What is he doing out here..!?

Before I could speak, he started talking again. "You have a destiny, your special, I love you dear," he disappeared with a orb floating away. 

I ran after it, "Wait, don't leave!," I stopped running. "What's my destiny," I whispered to my self.

I was suddenly shaken and my eyes opened. What the heck? I looked around. I was in my bed… I looked around wondering who shook me. 

I looked next to me, Heaven was peacefully sleeping. What the heck? 

I glanced around the room… The clock said 8:02 a.m…. I got up and tip toed to the bathroom, making sure I was not going too wake Heaven. 

My eyes went wide… I looked so different. I think this mirror was wrong. 

My eyes were bright blue, too blue. My hair was dark.. But It had a purple streak in my hair. I didn't dye my hair.. How the hell did I get this? 

I grabbed it and pulled it, to make sure Heaven didn't but in a fake extentiton. 

I gasped. It's real! 

I screamed… I ran out of the bathroom and Heaven woke up. She looked annoyed. Her ears ran over my face and she paused and her eyes went wide. 

"You got a purple highlight," She said in a  jealous way. 

"No, I just woke up and I looked into the mirror and it was just there," I said grabbing onto it. "I DON"T KNOW HOW I GOT IT!" I yelled. 

I started panicking again. I hate my hair. I hate my hair. I hate my hair. 

I was pacing around the room like a crazy person. I felt someone stop me. 

"Leona, settle down, you look fine," Heaven said to me and pulled me to the bed to make me sit. 

She grabbed one of the pieces and looked at it. 

"Did you have," She looked at me wide, "Sex?" 

My eyes went wide. I breathed out and gasped.. "NO," I yelled. "I'm still a virgin," I whispered. 

"Your a virgin," Leona gasped. "I was pretty sure you weren't," She made a face and look to the side. 

DO I LOOK LIKE A SLUT?

"I can't believe you," I said getting up and stomping my feet to the door and opening it up. 

I had the pissed expression on my face. I walked into the family room, and I looked at Xander smirking at me. 

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side," Xander said laughing. He looked at my face, "You got highlights?"

"YEah, You like.." I said bitchily. 

"Sure," He said cocking his head to the side laughing.

"Shut up," I yelled at him. He flinched and looked behind me. He smirked and nodded. 

I turned around to see what he was looking at and Heaven looked at innocent. 

"Ugh," I groaned and made my way to the couch and crossed my arms. 

I'm acting like a complete bitch. I'm not a slut. I mean do I look like one. It's not my fault all the guys think i'm hot. Honestly I think i'm fat and ugly. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Leona I'm sorry," I heard Heaven soft voice pleading to me. 

"Yeah," I said in voice asking for more. 

"I didn't mean to call you a not a virgin," She whispered. I big cough happened at the other side of the room, my head crooked up and looked at Xander looking pissed. 

"Your not a virgin," he yelled. 

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god, EVERYONE I'M A VIRGIN!" I yelled the whole world could hear me. I have no clue how Xander could hear Heaven saying that…

"Good, I might have to kill Seth.." He said opening the fridge. 

"Do it I would love it," I said smiling. Seth being gone would help a lot in my world. No more drama… NO more him… No more Growling… No more wolf…. Pure Heaven. 

"You would care," Heaven said to me smiling. She was right, I would care at a certain point. 

You know what make me happy… Shopping. 

"Can we go shopping today," I asked randomly. I sounded so bi-polar. One moment I was okay and the next I was asking to go shopping. 

"Oh my god," I heard Heaven screamed. "LET'S GO," She said getting up and running to my room. "LEAONA COME ON!" I heard her yell from my room. 

I breathed out deeply… Great, I have a crazy friend that loves to shop. 

"Coming," I groaned. I heard Xander laugh. 

I got up from the couch and walking to my room dragging my feet. I got into my room, I looked around. The bed was all messed up and my room looked like a complete mess. Where was Heaven?

"Heaven," I called for her. I walked to my closet and found her looking for a outfit. 

Was I some clothes provider. 

"Heaven," I called from my closet door. She jumped a little being startled. 

"Yeah," She responded back and contained to look threw my clothes. 

I walked to my normal clothes area and got a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I looked at Heaven she looked like she was in clothes heaven. 

"Hurry, I wanna get the mall or whatever they have around here before the crowd comes," I said walking out of the closet into the bathroom. I looked at my self… I hated my highlights. 

I took off my clothes and put on my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I smiled. I look like myself again. I walked to my makeup bag and pulled out some eyeliner and put it on my eye and but some sparkly eyeshadow on. I grabbed my mascara and put it on. When I was done I turned around and started to walk out.

Heaven walked in and gave me a weird look. 

"What," I asked coldly. 

"Jeez, your in a bad mood.." She said while walking to my makeup bag and grabbing some stuff and putting on her face. 

"Sorry I don't know whats going on with me," I said turning around looking at her she rolled her eyes. 

"Fine, I'll just be in the kitchen when your done come out and we will leave," I said walking to the family room. 

___________________***At the store.*****

"OH MY GOD," Heaven said running up to this cute shirt with dots. 

Wow, she's clothes crazy. 

So after she was done with her 30 min makeup ready shit. We cached a bus and went to this huge mall called Graphing Mall. Yeah, it's called Graphing… What a weird name. Makes me feel like i'm in math class. 

I yawned. I walked to this sitting down area and waited for Heaven to be done with her crazy shopping frenzy. She must like Wet Seal. 

Heaven looked around and spotted me. She ran up to me, like literally ran to me. 

"You seem bored," She said. "I feel bad," she made a weird face again. 

"No i'm fine," I said, and I lied. I'm bored out of my mind and i'm annoyed. I'm so moody right now, I don't know whats wrong with me. 

'It's changing time' A voice said said in my head. 

Well…… That was pretty weird. I feel like I'm going crazy. I had that crazy ass dream and now people are talking in my head. I'm honestly not normal… I mean think about this… This guy that is obsessive over me is a werewolf, no he's a Qyenwolve.. He's a king.. I met the Prince of the bad woods or whatever those woods are. What else is gonna happen to me, I'm super hero and I'm gonna save the world.

Well…. That could be possible. 

"Leona," I heard my voice being called. I snapped out of my thinking and looked up to see Heaven with bags. 

I guess it's time to go to the next store. I got up and started walking with Heaven next to me. 

"Are you okay," Heaven asked her voice was filled with worry.

"I'm okay, I just feel moody.." I said telling her the truth. I feel extremely moody like something eating me alive. 

"Wanna go," She asked as we made our out of wet seal into the huge hallways. 

"Could we," I asked. Hoping she wouldn't be offended or anything. 

"Sure I really don't need clothes anyways," She laughed. I looked at her and nodded. 

We made our way out of the mall and sat down at the bus stop to get back to the school. 

"So, How's you and seth.." HEaven asked randomly. 

"Fine I guess, he's stupid but whatever," I said admitting the truth. "What about you and brett," I smirked and smiled at her. 

She smiled, "He said he loved me last night."

"Awhhhhh," I said. She blushed. "Are you guys going out?" 

"No not yet," She said smiling. She had a happy tone to her voice. "What about you and Seth," She said smirked at me. 

I looked at the ground, What about me and Seth? 

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "I don't think i'm ready to be in a relationship with him," I said looking at the ground. 

I felt Heaven hand on my shoulder. "The time will come and you will," She said and I looked at her. 

I hugged her, and I don't' know why but felt the need too! 

The bus pulled up and we got up and go onto the bus. We didn't have to pay cause it was mean't for the school.

After 20 mins on the bus we pulled up to the school and we got out. I looked to the side on the parking lot. Some girl were getting out of their cars. 

I thought no one had cars. I looked at one the cars pulling in… It was a lamb.. a blue one. It was so hot. I loved it… 

It turned off and the person got out of it. It was Seth, HOLY SHIT IT WAS SETH. He locked eyes with me and I turned around quickly and ran into the school and Heaven came after me. 

"Oh my god, he looked pissed," Heaven was out of breath. 

WHY WAS HE PISSED?! Oh yeah… Last night….

"Heaven," I heard a guys voice calling. I turned around to see Brett coming this way with Seth next to him. Seth locked eyes with me, and it felt like a bolt of electrify going down my spine. 

Oh shit, I better get away. Heaven turned around to go to Brett. NO! That's not what she's suppose to do. I quickly started walking away.. But i felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around. 

I was instantly pulled to a hard muscular chest. I turned pulling away. 

"Stop," a low deep sexy voice said into my ear. I looked to Seth face… I turned my face to not look at him. He grabbed my chin to force me to look at him. 

"Look at me," He demanded. I looked into his eyes. He had anger and love in them. He put his arms around my waist. He leaned down and pecked me on my lips. 

It was gentle. I felt his hot breath on my neck. "Let's go up to my dorm, Heaven and Brett are there…" 

I felt his arms release my waist and his hand purposely lingered down my arm. It made my arms have goose bumps. He grabbed my hand and locked them. I was holding his hand… Oh my god. 

I started walking. I looked around. People that were there were wider eyed. Some guys looked surprised. The bimbos looked jealous. I smirked. 

He heard Seth growl. I squeezed his hand and I looked at him and he looked at me. His eyes went to deep to normal. He must be jealous of the guys looking at me. 

I mean seriously… I'm in sweatpants and sweatshirt. I mean my sweatshirt was pulled up so my arms were showing. But i'm pretty cover up. 

We made it down the hallways and passed my dorm room and made it to his dorm. Jeez… Heaven and Brett got here really quickly. They must be in a rush. 

I heard him open the door and his pulled me in and pushed me into the wall. Not hard but It made me yelp a little. 

DUDE I JUST GOT INTO HERE! Your that anxious. 

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but only to get my hands above my head and one of his hands were on my body. 

I felt his hot breath on my neck and he started to kiss it. I moaned a little and got a growl from Seth. He kissed up my chin to my mouth… 

He forcibly kissed my lips, hard and demandly. I started to kiss with him, somehow my body was doing this. My head was saying no… But my body was loving it. 

I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip trying to get in but I wouldn't let him. He growled and bit my lower lip and made his way into my mouth. 

How does this boy do this…? He growled, "Do it," he breathed into my mouth while kissing me. 

"What," I breathed into his mouth. 

"Kiss me," He pulled away and looked into my eyes. It felt like he was demanding me. 

Just about when he was about to kiss me again, we heard a cough to the side. Our head both snapped to the side to find Brett and Heaven smirking at us. 

OH BOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 0 10
85 8 9
two werewolf brothers trying to get used to a human high-school
1.3K 272 32
Hayley Edwards goes to school. Like any other teenager. But what she doesn't know is that there is some sinister activity going on at the school. Mr...