My Holiday Romance - Louis To...

By MrsHariboStyles

When Zoe goes to visit her Gran in Doncaster, she doesn't expect to find true love there too. It's amazing wh... More

My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 1)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 2)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 3)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 4)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 5)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 6)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 7)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 8)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 9)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 10)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 12)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 13)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 14)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 15)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 16)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 17)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 18)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 19)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 20)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 21)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 22)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 23)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 24)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 25)
My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 26)

My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 11)

6.4K 46 14
By MrsHariboStyles

 I came on the other day to see My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson was #539 in the teen fiction list! Thank you guys for all the support you've giving and trust me, the story is only beginning ;) The comments have been great and I'm sorry if I made you cry in the last chapter ;D Keep voting guys! Thank you! Lana xXxXxXxXxxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Chapter 11

I woke up in Louis's amrs, like I always do. We were still in the field and I was awoken by a strange noise. I knudged Louis who groaned a little before opening his eyes. "Louis, wake up!" I hissed. Someone was in the field. "Moooooooo." "Oh God. Louis! There's a frickin' cow!" I squealed as the cow came towards us and snorted snot all over us.

"Holy shit! Zoe, that ain't a cow! It's a bull!" Louis exclaimed as he quickly pulled me up and grabbed the stuff. I looked at the bull and it snorted again, grazing its hoof against the ground as if he was about to charge at us. "L-l-louis. RUN!" I yelled.

Louis looked up at the bull and screamed, a noise that just made me wet myself with laughter. "AGHHHHHHH!" He squealed. I jumped over the big mental fence and watched Louis flinging his arms in the air as he ran away from the bull that was now chasing him.

I couldn't help but laugh at him and his expression. He was screaming like a girl and yet I still loved him, even more now. "Zoe! Get in the car!" He shouted as he threw the car keys over the fence and then did a very nice jump over the fence, flinging the basket around him.

 I sprinted to the car and jumped in and soon after, Louis did too. "Well that's one way to wake up in the morning. Getting chased by a bull. Delightful." He said, breathing heavilly.

I giggled. "Well I'm glad you find it funny babe." He smirked as he ran a hand threw his hair, still out of breath. "Sorry." I giggled again. "Good morning by the way." I sighed, resting a hand on his leg. "Ummmm, good morning." He sighed before leaning in to kiss me. We pulled away after a few minutes and then set off home.

**************************************************************************************************************

"Well, did you two have fun?" My mum asked as we walked in through the door and slumped down onto the sofa, Louis automatically putting his arm around me. "Let's just say we're exhausted." Louis said laughing. "Oh God. Too much info Louis! Honestly, I'm her mother!" My mum said. I rolled my eyes. "Mum! We got chased by a bull!" I exclaimed. My mum is more dirty minded than me.

"A bull?! Where the hell did you go? A farm?!" She asked laughing. "I'll tell you later." I replied as I cuddled up to Louis on the sofa. My mum smiled at me before leaving me and Louis alone, getting my signal. "What time is it?" I asked, worried incase it was nearly three o'clock. "It's only 11 baby, don't worry." Louis sighed as he closed his eyes and tightened his arm around me.

"Zoe! Come on you two! Get up!" My mum said as she shook me and Louis. I opened my eyes and saw that we were still in the living room. We must have fell asleep. Louis yawned before getting up and giving me hand. "Zoe it's 2:00! Hurry up and pack! I started a bit for you last night, go!" She said pointing upstairs. Louis dragged me up the stairs before pausing outside my room.

He squeezed my hand and I knew he didn't want me to leave. "Oh Louis." I wailed before hugging him. "Zoe please don't cry, you'll make me feel even worse!" He pleaded as he hugged me tight. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm going to miss you so much." I sniffed.

"Hey, remember what I said last night? Well I meant every word of it." He said as he kissed the crown of my forehead. I smiled and opened the door to my room to begin packing.

A few moments later, I had settled down and Louis was sat on my bed, watching me scurry about my room, stuffing my clothes in the suitcase. Now and again, he'd grab my waist unexpectantly and pull me down onto the bed with him, making me squeal.

I zipped up my suitcase and clicked the padlock shut on it. "There, done." I said as I spun round to face Louis. I gasped as he was already up and standing right behind me.

I smiled. "Good." He grinned. Before I could say anymore, Louis had pressed his lips firmly on mine, making me grin. I had wrapped his arms tight around my waist and suddenly started walking forward towards the bed, making me stumble a bit as I was walking backwards.

Louis pushed me down onto the bed and I suddenly realised where this was heading. "Wow, there mister." I mumbled against his lips. He stopped kissing me and looked at me, hurt.

"Look, I'd love to but Louis I have to go in like 10 minutes and unless you're wierdly fast, then I suggest we wait." I said feeling slightly awkward. He smiled. "Babe, I wasn't guna... y'know.... do that." He blushed. "Oh. It's just it looked like you were." I said shyly.

He smirked. "Trust me, I've wanted to since I saw you but I've kept it in my pants." He replied giving me a wink. I blushed and then laughed. "Why didn't you?" I asked. I didn't mean to sound needy or anything, I just wondered why he didn't make a move before.

 "Because, I wanted it to be special." He said, taking my hand. I smiled. "But Louis, no matter what it will be special because it's with you." I grinned. He blushed. "You're too kind babe." He smirked.

I pressed my lips to his and I don't think I've ever wanted him so much. The way he looked at me at that moment just made my heart beat 10x more than usual. But we couldn't. We couldn't do that now. We'd have to wait.

"Zoe! Time to go!" My mumcalled from downstairs. I pulled away from Louis's lips and pouted sadly. I didn't want to go. "I'll come with you to the airport, there's no way I'm leaving  you now." Louis said as he took hold of my hand and brought me downstairs.

*************************************************************************************************************

We arrived at the airport and Louis insisted he drag my suitcase for me. He's so sweet. We went to check in and I handed the woman my passport. "And your passport sir." She asked Louis. I felt a sudden pain in my heart. "Oh no sorry, I'm not going, I'm just here to wave her off." Louis replied as he gave her a half hearted smile.

I knew he didn't want me to go either, "Well, you have 10 minutes before security but then after that, I'm afraid you'll have to leave sir." The woman said. Louis smiled and then squeezed my hand before following my mum towards the sign that said security.

I couldn't do this, I couldn't leave him. "10 minutes you two, I'll meet you at the shops Zoe." My mum said as she trailed her suitcase and gave Louis one last hug. After that, we were alone. Looking grabbed both of my hands and looked up at me.

"Zoe, I promise with all my heart that I will see you again. I'll fly over as soon as I can and then I'll take you with me to the X Factor. I can't leave you for that long." He said pulling me in close to his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, making me cry even more.

"I'm going to miss you so much baby." He whispered before kissing my hair. I sobbed again, not being able to hold the tears in any longer. "Could all people boarding the flight to Belfast, please make their way to the departures longue." A woman said over the speaker.

 "No. No I can't Louis." I said hugging him even tighter. "You have to baby, don't worry though! I'll call you and text you and do whatever it takes to keep in touch with you, I swear!" He said, his own eyes welling up. "I love you." He said before pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled away and smiled before pointing me over to security. "Go." He said, tears running down his face. "I love you." I said giving him one last hug. "I love you too baby." He sniffed. He squeezed my hand before letting go, as I walked over to the security.

 I looked back to see him smiling at me, wiping away the last remaining tears. "I love you." He mouthed. I mouthed back I love you too, before heading to security, crying my eyes out.

That's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. My heart ached with pain and my head was banging inside. I couldn't leave him, I just couldn't.

After making my way through security, I met up with mum. "Oh Zoe." She sighed as she pulled me in for hug. She must have saw my red eyes and the mascara running down my face. I felt empty and incomplete without Louis. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

 It was Louis. My mum smiled knowing it was him. 'I love you baby :) xxxx' It said. I smiled and then let out tears of happiness making my mum smile. "Come on, let's get you home." She said putting an arm around me and dragging me to the departure longue.

 *CRIES* WHY ZOE?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?! Who am I kidding, I had to write that in guys ;) She had to leave, she couldn't stay there forever could she?! Well, vote comment and fan guys! Don't worry though! They see each other soon ;) Not uploading until 75 votes this time guys! GET VOTING PLEASE ;D Lana XXxXxxXxXxXXxxxXxXXxXXx

Continue Reading