Prom? (Camren)

By DinahSmile_

What if you went to Prom with your celebrity crush? Camila Cabello didn't have a date to prom, but something... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry
Chapter 5
Hello
Chapter 6
Guys
Guys #2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Help
Not an update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Promise
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (ignore typos)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Guys

Chapter 4

5.2K 190 37
By DinahSmile_

"Mani!" Lauren yelled while running to her best friend in the airport.

"Laurenza! I missed you!" They engolfed in a hug and swung around in a circle. Once they were Done their small reunion, they walked over to Camila hand in hand.

"So you must be Camila, I'm Normani nice to meet you." The two girls shook hands In greeting before all three of them made their way to Lauren's car.

"So Mani we are going to Camila's best friend Dinah's house tonight, is that okay?" Lauren asked while driving. Camila sat in the back so the two best friends could catch up and talk, Lauren complained at first but soon gave in.

"Yeah I'd love to meet everyone." The ride to Dinah's was filled with Laughter, talking, and Singing. About 45 minutes later they arrived at the Polynesians house.

"Honey I'm home!" The small Cuban girl yelled once walking through the front door.

"Babe I've missed you!" Dinah said while throwing Camila over her shoulder and running around the house.

Lauren and Normani just stood their laughing at the two best friends.

"Hello, you must be Normani, I'm Ally." The smaller girl said while pulling Normani in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you Ally."

"So your Normani?" The owner of the house said while walking up to the foreign stranger.

"Yes I am, you must be Dinah, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Dinah said while shaking Normanis hand.

"Alright, let's get this part started shall we!" Camila said before running into the living room and jumping stomach first on the couch.

"This is what you'll have to deal with Lauren." Dinah said while winking at the older girl.

"Dinah ran into the living room and jumped on top of the Cuban.

"Cheechee get. Off. I. Can't. Breathe." Camila said in between breathes.

After alot of struggling Camila soon pushed Dinah off her and onto the floor.

"Alright so, what do you guys want to do Now?" Dinah asked while taking a seat on the floor while everyone else sat on the two couches and the recliner.

"Let's just talk?" Normani said while typing on her phone.

"Okay, so Lauren." Dinah said while looking at Lauren.

Its took Lauren a minute to answer because she was a little to occupied with playing with Camila's fingers.

"What. Oh yeah?" She asked a little confused.

"So how did you react to the whole prom thing I started?"

The Latina looked back down and started playing with Camila's fingers again.

"Well, I usually check my notifications once in a while and I noticed that they were blowing up more then usual, so I checked and saw something about prom...It took me a while to see your post and I was intrigued so I answered, then it kinda all just came together from there."

"Ah, well I'm glad you saw it." Dinah said with a smile.

"I am too." But the Latina wasn't looking at Dinah, she was looking at Camila, staring into her eyes like there was something so fascinating about them.

"Do you think you'll go to prom with Mila?" Normani asked Now that she was interested in the conversation.

"I mean maybe, I'd have to ask her if I was going to take her, but there's a pretty good chance since I'm hanging out with you guys and all."

"True True."

"Let's play like 20 questions." Ally said jumping up and down.

"Okay!" All the girls said in unison.

Everyone got in to a circle so they could all see each other.

"Okay so rules are we all can ask questions but everyone has to answer truthfully." Ally said to the rest of the girls.

"Ill go first, when did you guys have your first kiss? Mine was at the age of 14." The smallest One of the group said.

"Mine was at 13." Lauren said.

"Mine was at 14 same as Ally." Normani said.

"Mine was at 14 as well." The Polynesian girl answered.

"Mine is nonexistent." Camila said looking down due to being embarrassed.

"You've never had your first kiss?!" Normani asked in a shocked tone.

"No, and it's so embarrassing!" Camila said while covering her face with her hands and laying down on her back.

"Well I think it's cute." Lauren said while looking at her dramatic friend.

"You do?" The Cuban asked while looking through a hole in between her fingers.

"Yes I do, its cute that you are waiting for the right person and the right time." Camila just laughed and so did Dinah.

"Hoi, she's not waiting, she's just never been In a relationship or gone on a date so she hasn't had the chance." Camila and Ally both turned and Gave Dinah a glare.

"Really?" Normani And Lauren asked simultaneously.

"Really, I wish I could get it over with so I don't have to deal with it anymore." Camila said while sitting back up.

"You'll get it some day Camz." Camila looked at Lauren.

"I hope so." Both Both girls were Now Looking at each other smiling like they were in their own little World, until Dinah's voice pulled them out of their thoughts.

"I have an idea! Maybe Lauren can kiss you Right now and she can be your first kiss!?" Dinah said while clapping Her hands.

"Why Lauren, to be honest I've dreamt of you being my first kiss." Camila got off the couch and sat on Dinah's lap leaning in for a playful kiss.

"Hoi, get your nasty ass lips that close to me again and we're going to have some problems."

All the girls started laughing while Camila kept playfully trying to kiss Dinah. About 5 minutes later Camila gave up and sat back down in her spot.

"No but forreal, you guys should kiss so you could get it over with." Dinah said.

"Someday." Lauren said while looking at Camila. Camilas face instantly flushed red.

Wait does this mean she likes me? The Lauren Jauregui likes Me? She wants to kiss me!? Camila thought in her head, she was brought out of her thoughts due to fingers snapping in front of her face.

"Where did you Just go Camz?" Lauren asked.

"Oh I was just deep in thought." The Cuban replied, she took it upon herself to really admire how Lauren always looks Her in the eyes, like she's trying to feel what your feeling.

"About what?" Lauren asked while looking at Camila's eyes and get lips because Camila keeps biting Her lip.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Camila said with a smirk.

"Alright, I don't know about you dawgs, but I'm starving!" Dinah said while standing up.

"Oooh let's get pizza!" Camila said while clapping Her hands.

"Camz you Just had pizza like three hours ago." Lauren said while laughing at the excited girl sitting next to her.

"And you point is...?" Lauren just both her hands up like she's surrendering.

"I'll order the pizza then." Dinah said while walking out of the room.

About an hour later all the girls do finished the pizza and are now hanging in the back yard. Normani and Dinah are doing cheering stunts with Ally in the pool, Camila was reading a book and sitting in between Lauren's legs, while Lauren is sitting up against a tree.

"Camz"

"Hmm"

"Your beautiful." Camila couldn't help but laugh.

"Really Lauren?"

"Hey, why are you laughing?" Lauren couldn't help her self but start to giggle a little.

"Because I'm Reading the fault in our stars and you quoted it." Camila was now on the ground laughing while holding her stomach.

"I thought it was a good idea." Lauren said with a fake pout.

"It was very...Cute." Camila said once she was able to compose herself.

"Oh so I'm cute?" Lauren asked with her signature smirk on her face.

"No I didn't say that, what you said was cute...Your not cute." Lauren put her hand over her heart.

"That's it, run!" Camila got the message pretty quickly and scrabbled to her feet. Lauren chased Her around the backyard until Camila tripped an fell on her face.

"owww." Camila said while laughing.

Lauren fell down to the ground next to her laughing.

"Its not that funny, it actually hurt." Camila said looking at Lauren.

Lauren turned to meet Camila's eyes, Camila soon realized how close they were, their noses we're almost touching.

They both kept stealing glances at each others lips.

"Earlier you said you would kiss me One day." Camila said Just under a whisper.

"Mhm." Lauren replied back.

"Can that be today?" Camila asked getting a little closer to Lauren so there foreheads were pressed against One another.

Lauren brought Her arm up to Camila's shoulder and made her way down until she reached her hand interlocking their fingers.

"I wish it could be, but I want to take you on a date first." Camila just nodded.

"I like the sound of going on a date with you."

"Good because tomorrow night we're going on a date." Lauren said with a smirk.

"Yo Camren! You can kiss later, get yo asses in the pool!"

"Leave it to Dinah to ruin a moment." Camila said while giggling along with Lauren.

"Oh so we had a moment?" Lauren asked playfully.

"Well in my opinion it was a moment...B-But in your opinion a moment might be something dif-" The older One cut Camila off with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm joking, of course we had a mome-" Lauren stopped talking when she felt water dripping on her face. When she looked up she was met with a soaking wet Dinah standing above Her.

"Mani, Ally...Ill hold them down get their phones out of their pockets." With much struggle the girls got the twos phones.

"Mani grab Camila, I'll get Lauren." The two girls grabbed their friends and made their way towards the pool.

"Dinah, I swear to god don't throw me in!" But it was too late, Lauren was soon hitting the water.

"Yay now we all can swim!" Ally said while jumping in the water.

"I hate you all." Camila said while standing in the shallow end.

"If you pout it makes me want to kiss you." Lauren said from behind Camila, the Cubans breath hitched in her throat when she felt the older girls breath hit her cold wet skin.

"I guess I'll pout more often." Camila said while swimming away from Lauren.

"Let's play chicken!" Camila said while jumping on Dinahs back.

"Sure, Lauren get on Mani's shoulders." Once everyone was situated the game started.

With alot of pushing, and laughing Camila soon successfuly pushed Lauren over and into the water.

"Champions!!!" The Cuban yelled while throwing Her fists in the air.

About 15 minutes later the girls soon decided it was late and that it would be a good idea to go to bed since Dinah and Camila had school.

The only thing that got Camila to go to bed was Lauren cuddling with her, and that she has a date with her celebrity crush.

Hey guys sorry this took so long, I've been busy and hasn't really gotten to writing also I've had writers block...Promise its starting to Get interesting , favorite, comment please please please tell me what you think of the story. And if you have any idea please share - Kassi (Twitter: kassiday4)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 2.4K 156
2 szomszéd. 2 fiú találkozása. Havencrest jó döntés volt Louisnak? Az új város egy új szerelmet is hozott? Talán itt szerelemre talál? 2 fiú találko...
5.7K 1.4K 145
"- Te tényleg belém szerettél?...Jun, aromantikus vagyok, nem táplálok senki iránt ilyesfajta érzelmeket! Értsd már meg!...Hihetetlen vagy, Choi Yeon...
2.4K 367 69
Bucky élete fenekestül felfordul, amikor a második csettintés által új életbe kezd. Nem tudja mihez kezdjen, amikor gyerekkori legjobb barátja a sajá...
3.6K 253 9
-Engedj már el!-szóltam rá, de mostmár inkább könyörögtem. -Dehogy engedlek!-vigyorgott. -Azt mondta, hogy enged el!-hallottam meg az ismerős hangot...