The Female Alpha

By jerpalmer99

Kaylee Anderson is in the Misty shadows pack. She was found one morning as a child, covered in the blood of h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
A/N
Chapter Three
Characters
Chapter 4
Characters part 2
Chapter six
Author's note
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Survey
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
So...
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Survey
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16

Chapter Five

8.8K 308 11
By jerpalmer99

Claire, Katie, Elliot, had arrived at a supposed disease research building, and I looked at the three who all were wearing the same confused look. "Erm.. Alpha, why are we at a research facility?" Elliot asked, tilting his head confusedly at me. I smiled and clapped a hand on his back. "This my dear wolves, are the location of the elders. They are the CEO's and founders of this company". I explained. "So, are there humans who work here alpha?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, to keep our kind safe, they only accept wolves and other supernatural beings into the facility as employees". I said, and we entered.

I told the three to sit in the waiting room, and went up to the front desk, where the secretary sniffed the air. Her eyes landed on me and she growled loudly, attracting the attention of others close by. "ROGUE!" She snarled, as her eyes became a bright rust orange. "They are here to see the founder's Clary". A husky voice said from behind me. "Isn't that right rogue?" The man asked, daring me to say otherwise.

I nodded, and faced the woman. We are, it is not the first time rogues have came here to get permission from the elders to become a pack". I said, shrugging. She took a hesitant glance at the man before slowly nodding. "Oh.. Is that right.. I apologize for my actions miss". She said, her head low. I nodded before speaking. "That's alright, now are they busy?" I asked. She picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Sir, we have a couple rogues who want to form a pack of their own". She explained. She nodded and spoke again. "There are"... She said and I held up four fingers, hearing the question. She mouthed a 'thank you' and replied. "There are four of them here sir". She nodded again, clicking her tongue. "Yes sir, right away sir". She said before hanging up the phone, and standing. "Come along with me, they will take you now". She said, and I signaled the others to follow. She lead us through the halls, where all stared at us, making us feel even more like outsiders, and further out of our comfort zone.

"Here you are, good luck". Clary said with a slight smile, before leaving us alone in front of two large doors. "Stay in the shadows you three". I said, and knocked on the door as they nodded. "Enter". A man boomed. I walked in and stood in front of a large meeting table which had four elders sitting at it, two men and two woman. "So rogue, you want to form a pack?" A elderly man with gray hair with spots of black and pale green eyes spat disgustedly. I smiled kindly, even though my wolf was fuming with anger inside of me, and nodded. "Yes sir, I want to give rogues who decide to, a chance to become a pack wolf". I said, lowering my head in respect. Midnight growled at me for the movement. "Why are you giving him respect when he is not giving us respect himself?!" She thundered, making me nearly winch in pain. "Because, in order to become a pack, we must get all votes from the council and if they find us unworthy to be alpha of a pack, we will never be able to make the pack a real thing". I explained to her, and she growled lowly, before turning tail and going back into the depths of my mind. I mentally sighed in relief.

The elderly man smiled at me and nodded. "You have passed my test. You did not attack in haste from anger, I thank you". He said and bowed to me. The woman, I suppose to be his mate stood up and glared at me. "If you are to be alpha, you need a beta, delta, and gamma. I do not see them with you". She said, glancing around me. I smirked and watched her face turn to pure confusion. "Come out". I ordered, as the three came out of the shadows and stood by my side. They all bowed and hung their head in respect of the council. I looked at Claire and she nodded. "Hello, my name is Claire Desveaux, I am to be Kaylee's beta if you allow me too". She said, and the woman nodded stiffly. Then Katie spoke up. "I am Katie Wagstaff, and I am to be the pack delta". She said looking the woman in the eyes, making her chuckle. Elliot stood up tall, and spoke with full authority in his voice. "I am Elliot Taylor and I will be gamma of my pack". He said, looking straight at the woman. She grinned, and spoke up, eyes directly on me. "Well you pass my test, good luck". She said and sat down, the man next to her stood up, and walked over to us and stood in front of me.

"Alright pup, if you are to be a pack, tell me what your distinctive pack name shall be". He said, ignoring the protective growls of my second,third, and fourth in command. "We will be known as the Midnight Dusk pack sir. Also, I apologize for my acquaintances actions; they are protective of me". I said, and he chuckled. "Well, I can understand that miss; you are their alpha, they are loyal to you already it seems". He smiled, gave me a thumbs up and sat back down. His mate got up and grinned at us. "Well, it seems you have passed all tests. If you believe this wolf should be able to form a pack, and is worthy as their alpha, raise your left hand". She boomed, while raising her own left hand. Each council member looked at me, before smiling and raising their own hands.

"Well, it seems you passed alpha". She said, smiling at me. Now, all four of you, raise your left hand and repeat what I say". She instructed. We nodded and raised our hands. "I.. Say your name.. vow to be forever loyal to my pack,and protect all members within it, even if it costs me my life!" She said. We all repeated the words and she smiled, and another council member came up, holding a glass of water.

"This is the cup of packs, it is enchanted to keep the entire pack together, and ties a wolf to their pack. Each pack has their own, each of you will take a sip". He explained to us. "Yes sir". We said, and I took the first sip, then passed it to Claire, who passed it to Katie and then Elliot. He took the cup and layed it back on the table before sitting back down in his seat. Another got up and in her hand was a blade with a wooden handle, with latin words inscribed into it. "This is an enchanted blade, which is used to fuse the alpha's blood with new members to make them a pack. You each with make a slash on your hand and then hold your hand against the alpha's, to fuse your bond". She said and handed me the blade. "Its now or never". Midnight said, and I nodded, and slid the blade against my hand, making a long gash, blood spilling from it. I handed the blade to the others and with each gash, they held their hand against mine and our blood fused. Suddenly I felt power and authority fill me, making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Well it looks like Alpha Kaylee has felt the alpha power fill her". The man that saved us earlier said. "Indeed Drake, she has". The council member said. "Jeez.. We really feel your authority now alpha.. Your aura screams power!" Elliot laughed. I smiled at him, and thanked the elders as they handed me the blade and cup. "Good luck alpha Kaylee!" Drake said, as we left.

*Skipping back to pack*

"Alpha you've all returned!" Donovan, a pack mate said. I fake gasped. "You thought I would abandon you all? How could you!" I exclaimed dramatically, and his face turned to horror. "N-no alpha! That is not what I meant! Forgive me!!" He said, getting on his knees. My eyes widened in terror before holding both arms out in front of me. "Woah there! I was kidding! I am terribly sorry I did not make that clear Donovan!" I said, and he started to laugh. "Got 'ya!!! You should've seen your face!! You looked like you were a character in a horror film!" He laughed loudly, holding his belly. I rolled my eyes before I chuckled myself, and lightly pushed him". I then ran to a boulder.

I climbed onto the large boulder that so happened to be in the middle of the territory and all pack members stopped to look at me. "All of you, I need you to make a single file line and come up to the stage so you all can become members of this pack!" I ordered, and began the process as the sixty-eight wolves all lined up.

Once we were done I shifted, and looked down at my pack. I nodded proud, and howled. All slowly started to shift and howl with me. "We are the Midnight Dusk pack! Let us make our own stories and remember this history making day for the rest of our lives!" I said through our new pack mind link. I wolf grinned as I heard the cheers of my pack mates through the link and howled again. Our song echoing throughout the forest as we all howled, not having a care in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P

icture of Katie on the side! ^_^

Hey guys! This update is likely pretty bad, since I am writing this off my head at I think one in the morning? Let me check.. Oh! ten minutes until one, so pretty close!!!! Welp I hope you all liked it. Tell me what you think, and I will reply! You all help make my story better!!

Later on, I will post an update on the characters, and hopefully another chapter! Then edit this chapter if I believe its not as it should be! Have a wonderful day guys :)

~Jerica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.8K 43
After her pack was attacked by Rogues, Lucinda had to take over the pack as her parents died during. She is only 16. With the help of everyone in the...
27.3K 986 30
" Sir Are you okay? " " Y-yeah I'm Fine " She Slowly walks towards him and see's him covered in His own blood She quickly Helps the man up Ignorin...
236K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...