Marriage Mistake

由 Mjknee

Meghan had the perfect life. She was the president of the Towns Council, she married her high school sweethea... 更多

Chapter 1- Busy Day And Caught
Chapter 2- Neighbour Boy and Coffee Shop
Chapter 3- Meetings And Tears
Chapter 4- Missing Twins And Meeting Sister
Chapter 6- Brains And Surgery
Chapter 7- Hospital Room And Anger
Chapter 8- Twins And A Resturant
Chapter 9- Chemo And A Meeting
Chapter 10- Moving And Building
Chapter 11- Marriage And Alcohol
Chapter 12- Ultrasound and Beer
Chapter 13- Gunshots and Sisters
Chapter 14- Names And Fights
Chapter 15- Best Friends and Boyfriends
Chapter 16- Engagements and Fights
Chapter 17- Surprises and A Party
Chapter 18- Wrecked Houses and Invites
Chapter 19- Perfect Night and Thoughts
Chapter 20- Swimming and A Date
Chapter 21- Houses and Sick Kids
Chapter 22- A Month and A Letter
Chapter 23- Invitations and Work
Chapter 24- Wedding and A Visit
Chapter 25- Back In Town and Mixed Feelings
Chapter 26- Night Out and Memories
Chapter 27- Accident and The Hospital
Chapter 28- Fights and Going Home
Chapter 30- Big Help and Rehab
Chapter 31- Storm and A Letter
Chapter 32- A Drunk and A Call
Chapter 33- He's Back and Dangerous
Chapter 34- Breakfast and Soccer
Chapter 35- Lazy Day and Shopping
Chapter 36- Court and A Burger Place
Chapter 37- One Month and One Kid Later
Chapter 38- Christmas and A Job Trip
Chapter 39- A Phone Call and Leaving
Chapter 40- Hospital Visit and The Future
Chapter 41- Dreams and Friends Again
Chapter 42- Daycare and An Old Friend
Chapter 43- Christmas Eve
Chapter 44- Christmas Morning and A Burger
Chapter 45- Couch Sleeper and A Mom
Chapter 46- BPD and Spaghetti
Chapter 47- Sunday Spaghetti and Groceries
Chapter 48- Letter and Supper
Chapter 49- Break In and A Stabbing
Chapter 49- A Drunk and A Glass Of Wine
Chapter 50- I Love You.
Chapter 51- Visiting Sister and An Idea
Chapter 52- Let's Have A Baby
Chapter 53- Farm and Declined Offer
Chapter 54- Let's Go On A Trip
Chapter 55- Dinner and A Beach Walk
Chapter 56- No One Told Me
Chapter 57- Seeing Her Happy
Chapter 58- Friday and Photographs
Chapter 59- It's A Wedding
Chapter 60- Friday
Chapter 61- Baby Shower
Chapter 62- He's Here
Chapter 63- He Needs You
Chapter 64- New Life
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 5- Secret Daughters And An Ambulance

21.5K 568 6
由 Mjknee

-Meghan's church outfit- 

Macy. Macy has a daughter. How come I never knew this? How come no one in the town told me this? 

"You?" I ask, disgust coming all over my face. Macy has the same look on her face but hers is more evil looking than mine. Mine is just pure hatred. Hers is 'I'm sleeping with your husband'.
"Am I missing something?" Josh asks, looking back and forth between the two of us.
"Your sister is the one my husband left me for." I say, grabbing the girls and walking away.

I need to get out of here. I put them into the car and pull out of the parking lot. Thankfully Natasha drove her own vehicle or I wouldn't have been able to leave as fast as I did. We get home in 20 minutes and straight away they go to bed. A long day made them and me tired. I go to my room and get in the shower. Washing away my life is something I wish I could do. I get out of the shower, put on my comfiest pj's and head downstairs to pop popcorn and catch up on my Grey's Anatomy. I would normally have a cup of coffee now but where I'm pregnant I've stuck to a coffee every 2 weeks. My doctor approved it. I'm just putting the popcorn in the microwave when someone knocks on the patio door, causing me to jump a little. No one ever uses the back door. It has to be Josh.  

"Come in." I yell. 

He comes in and stands in the door way of the kitchen.

"I didn't know." He says, a look of guilt on his face.
"I know you didn't." I sigh. "I didn't even know she had a kid."
"No one does really. She spends most of her time with her dad out of town. Macy lost custody during the breakup and gets her three times a month."
"I couldn't imagine."
"I can't believe she did that to your family."
"Shit happens I guess." I chuckle.

Josh joins me and we spend the night sitting on the couch watch Grey's Anatomy and enjoying each others company.

**** 

When I wake up the next morning Josh is gone and I'm still on the couch. The girls aren't awake yet which is great. I get up and put the blankets away, bring my pillow upstairs and clean up the food. We always do church on Sunday mornings. It's something we've done since they were born. I put the girls on a movie in their room and then head out to my room to shower and get ready. We look our best to go to church. When were all ready we make our way to the church. Natasha meets us there.
After church there's a big room downstairs where everyone gathers for snacks and to socialize. We don't usually stay but today I wanted too. It's nice to be out of the house. We go down and some people whisper in our direction but I ignore it. I've moved on and I wish everyone else would. The girls are sat a table eating while Natasha and I are stood behind them, chatting to random people who come up to us.

"Brads coming." Natasha says to me. I look over and see him walking up to us.
"What do you want?" I ask, trying not to sound too harsh.

"I wanna take the girls for the day. I'll bring them home at 6. Promise."

I think about it for a moment. It probably would be good for them to spend some time alone with him.

"No later thank 6." I say.

I kiss them goodbye and watch as my only loves leave with that man.

****

7:00 comes and the girls still aren't home. This has me a little worried. But then again it is Brad and he isn't very reliable. I slip on my shoes and a jacket and make my way over to Josh's house. We've become close lately which is nice. I knock on his door and within seconds he's there.

"Hey whats up?" He asks, looking a little groggy like I'd just woken him up.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.
"No no. Well yes but-" He's cut off by the sound of a female voice coming down the stairs.
"Oh my." I say, my eyes opening wide. "I didn't realize."
"No no. It's not what it looks like. What did you come over for?" He asks, changing the subject.
"The girls were supposed to be home an hour ago. I haven't heard from them."
"You want help confronting Brad?" He asks.
"Please." I nod.

He goes upstairs and gets ready to go. When he comes down the girl is behind him. She looks young. But pretty. Kind of like a bitch though. She's coming too. I guess he didn't wanna leave her at his house alone or something. Josh drives while I sit in the passenger seat and she's in the back. It's all silent except for when I tell Josh what way to turn to get to Brad's house. We make it to his street and an ambulance rushes passed us. My heart begins to race.

"Don't worry. I'm sure their okay." Josh says, laying a hand on my leg. I stare at for a moment before looking up to see were in front of Brad's house.

The ambulance is in the driveway and Brad is stood in the doorway with Jill in his arms. I get out of car and run across the lawn. Everything seems to be running in slow motion. I grab Jill out of his arms and pull her close to my body. Chris takes her from me and the paramedics push us out of the doorway. I look down and see Kacey on the gurney, a breathing mask over her face. Her eyes are closed and she doesn't look like she's conscious.

"Who are you?" A guy asks me.
"I'm her mother."
"You'd better come with us." He says, laying a hand on my back, pushing me in the direction of the ambulance.

What is happening right now?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

200 10 7
Karen never asked for much. All she ever wanted was a family with her high school sweetheart Eric and she got it. Twin daughters, a loving husband...
140 15 15
Aria seems so perfect. Perfect personality, perfect life, perfect family, and even perfect grades, but what happens to the so called "perfect" life w...
8.4K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
150 15 10
She's been betrayed and has been forced to leave the life she wanted and needs to start over. He's lonely but busy. Always surrounded by people but...