Scouting Legion High School [...

By arminleftthechat

Why is high school always a mess? Because it is full of pubescent, hormonal teenagers who are not sure what t... More

Disclaimer/ Other Information
Armin's Birthday
Personality Swap
Violin Vs. Tuba
Interview
Heck
Hipsters
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom
Queen of Awkward Moments
Rants of an Angry Boy
Lame Puns Day
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 1
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 2
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 3
A Message for Bertl
What
P.E.
Attack on SLHS
Badassery
That's Not a Spider - THAT'S NOT A SPIDER!
What is it, Jean?
Fabulousness on Ice
Madness
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom Pt. 2
Serenading
Eren's Sister
Valentine's Day
Christa is not Amused
Names
Childhood Memories
Texts Levi Gets in the Middle of the Night
What Goes on in Band Practice
This Means War
Frozen Gone Wrong
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare Pt. 2
Survival of the Fittest
Smh
Importance
How to Come Out
Gym Class Jerks
Marco's Package
Pick up Them Lines
Jean's Fate
Levi's Ultimate Challenge
Jean's Sad Life
Lights, Camera, Action! Pt. 1
Lights Camera Action! Pt. 2
Trouble in Ikea
When Things go Awry
Reunited
Torture
Everyone's Happy When They're High
The Great Granola Bar Case
Can't Teach a Levi new Tricks
Queen
Documentary
Attack on Nicolas Cage
Rolling the Rick
Where the Hell is Waldo?
Dodge or Die
Frogs
Looking for Levi
Jean and Eren
The Mysterious Squeaking Noise
Capture the Flag Pt. 1
Capture the Flag Pt. 2
Prank Calls
Hanji's Mission
Erwin's Terrible Driving
Halloween in August
Target Shenanigans
Public Embarassment
First Day
The Birthday Excuse
Poems of Death
The Curse of El Diablo
Dissapointments of Astronomical Proportions
The Chill
A Feathery Situation
Homecoming Eve
Homecoming
Too Spooky
Second Time Around
Christmas Spirit
The Case of the Missing Pencil
The Story of Thanksgiving
Gift Wrapping Mess
Reiner's Lame Jokes Part II
Another Christmas Carol... Sort Of...
Death is Not Around the Corner
Causing Pain
First Snow of the Year
Hanji Shenanigans
Semester Stress
All According to Plan
Battle For Royalty
Marco Commits Murder
The Average Day of Levi Ackerman
Mariachi Madness
Idiot Friends
Pain and More Pain
Butt Scooters
Recycling Day
Education System
Last Day-Mania Pt. 1
Last Day-Mania Pt. 2
IMPORTANT AN
Paint with the Colors of Pain
Pokemon GtfO
The Anticlimactic and Perfectly Normal Chapter With Nothing Happening Whatsoever
Sasha's Bizzare Adventure
A MidSummer's Day Fair Round 2
Injured
Opening the House
Redemption
Dawn of the Dead
The Bean-pocolypse
Stripper Cake
Death-spectations
Skating Hell
Hanji's Christmas Mission
Dancing Mii
Truffles
History Repeats
Those Darn Tornados
Porm
Starry Night
Fidget Spinner Mafia
Musical Madness Pt. 1
Musical Madness Pt. 2
ConGRADulations
España! Pt. 1
España! Pt. 2
España! Pt. 3
A much needed A/N
The Final Battle Pt.1
The Final Battle Pt. 2
Goodbyes and Farewells
Final Author's Note
Emo Eren
Who Said Karaoke Night Had to Be Family Friendly?

A Mid-Summer Day's Fair

407 21 33
By arminleftthechat

Every year on August 1st, their school held a summer fair almost completely planned and ran by students.

Despite the name referencing to a Shakespeare play, Marco believed that the Mid-Summer Day's Fair was a big hit. And surprisingly it was. Mainly because of the Dunk the Teacher booth because who doesn't want to see a teacher fall into a tub of freezing cold water.

Marco was part of this year's fair committee and his job was to make sure that the fair was running smoothly. He had to run around and answer to any technical difficulties that may occur. Of course, this was the hardest job, and obviously, it was given to a rising sophomore since no one else wanted it. Even during the transition to becoming a sophomore, a freshman was still a freshman.

Marco was already half warn out by the time the fair had begun. However, a smile returned to his face once he saw his friends enter the school.

"I really hate this place," Eren complained. "It smells like misery and suffocation."

"Well so do you, Jaeger," Jean joked.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Eren snapped back.

"Maybe it's because you didn't make sense in the first place-"

"I swear, if you two get banned from the summer fair, so help me, I will throw you both off the top of the Washington Monument," Armin threatened.

They both were silenced, but Eren raised his hand in question. "Is that the one that looks like a pencil?"

"No, it's the one that looks like an alpaca- of course, it's the fucking pencil!" Jean spat sarcastically.

"There's a monument that looks like an alpaca?" Eren asked.

"Someone help that child," Ymir stated while leaning on Christa's shoulder. "I think summer has gotten to his head."

"Hey guys!" Marco smiled. "And happy birthday, Reiner."

"Why thank you," Reiner nodded. "See? I can always count on Marco to remember my birthday."

"Sup Bodtster," Connie said. "How ya doing?"

"I feel like gouging out my eyeballs and putting them on a silver plater to serve myself for dinner," Marco answered truthfully, strangely with a smile.

"Oh my," Sasha said.

"Oh dear," Bertolt added.

"Oh honey, what happened to you?" Christa asked.

"I just hate the position I was given that's all," Marco laughed. "At least I was given this cool walkie talkie." Marco tried to look on the positive side, but as soon as he did it, his walkie talkie beeped.

"Marco, we need more toilet paper rolls at the Potty Toss station."

"Potty toss?" Reiner snickered. "Sounds like a shitty game." Then, Reiner started laughing uncontrollably, slapping his knee while everyone looked at him as if he had just sharted rainbows like the gay fish he is.

"Well, I have to go," Marco cleared his throat. "I hope you have more fun than I do."

"Good luck!" Armin shouted after Marco.

"Man, I hope he doesn't tire himself out too much," Jean stated.

However, no one paid any attention to what Jean said except for Armin, because Reiner was still kneeling on the filthy ground, laughing his ass off.

"Can someone call the ambulance?" Ymir asked.

"I got the cure," Annie stated as she cracked her knuckles. Everyone stared at her as if she was going to work a miracle, but they were quite disappointed in themselves. They should have known that Annie's solution was to kick the shit out of Reiner.

"Consider this your birthday present," Annie stated.

So here they were, standing in a circle while Annie was kicking a man baby around as he laughed so hard that he could suffocate himself if he continued any longer.

Meanwhile...

"Look at that kid beating the shit out of that kid," Levi admired the scene from a while away.

"Leviii~ you aren't paying attention," Hanji whined.

Erwin sighed. "Please pay attention to her or she might have to explain everything to us all over again."

Levi groaned. "Fine. I'm all eyes and ears."

Hanji nodded in approval before holding the baseball up to her face. "Now we have to observe the wind direction before throwing the ball-"

"We're in a fucking building," Levi stated. "There is no wind!"

"An incorrect statement, my boy," Hanji licked her finger and held it up to see what direction any wind would blow. "There is a small draft from the vent northeast."

At that very moment, Levi hated life so much that he could cut a hole in the ground and fall to hell.

"So what you want to do is wind up," Hanji got into position, "get ready, and THROW!"

Hanji chucked the baseball at the milk cans, however she was far off and it bounced off the back wall just to hit Levi's face.

He fell backwards and everyone gasped, anticipating an angry response. Instead, he just laid there groaning in pain.

"Oh dear," Hanji said nervously.

"Someone call the nurse or ambulance or something," Erwin called out. "Hey Levi, you okay?"

"I am in immense pain!" Levi groaned as he held his head. "Thanks a lot, shitty - glasses!"

"Oh, no problem," Hanji smiled.

"I want to murder you right now," Levi stated.

"There's actually an ambulance waiting outside," Marco walked up to Levi and the others. "It was already called here because that boy over there suffered multiple kicking injuries."

Everyone glanced over as they watched Reiner get rolled into the ambulance, holding an ice pack to his head while still laughing (and looking) like a crazed hyena. More specifically that one hyena from Lion King that constantly had the derp face.

"Happy birthday, Reiner!" Someone shouted from the distance.

A group of medics headed over to Levi with a stretcher and hauled him onto it. Meanwhile, Hanji inched away slowly.

"You know what?" She said. "Imma just leave and let this just clear up."

And with that, Erwin was left alone.

Meanwhile, Eren and friends walked through the fair to see if there was anything fun. So far, they've only saw tossing games which included throwing rings, ping pong balls, bean bags, darts, and toilet paper rolls. There was not much else to do. Aside from Marco running around in a panicked state, nothing else was really going anywhere. That is, until they stumbled onto the cup stacking challenge.

"Stack cups here! The first to get through the entire cycle, wins!"

Jean and Eren immediately glared at each other. Their friends could almost see electricity spark between them as they challenged the other in their mind.

"Let's do this!" They both shouted at once while sitting down on the chairs.

"Okay, so are you aware of the cycle? 3-6-3, 6-6, then 10?" The girl who was stationed at the game asked.

Jean and Eren both nodded.

"Then on your mark, get set, GO!"

And Jean and Eren were off to the races, stacking the cups in a frenzy while messing up often. Finally, they both finished, slammed down their hands, and looked up. "WHO WON?" They shouted.

The girl looked at them both in shock. "I-it was a tie-"

"A TIE?!" Jean and Eren stood up, shouting at the same time.

"No way! I beat you fair and square!" Eren shouted.

"Clearly you need to get your eyes checked if you can't see that I won!" Jean snapped back.

"Oh yeah?" Eren shouted. The next thing everyone else knew, Jean and Eren threw the cups at each other at maximum velocity. Their friends pleaded for them to stop, but they were too busy to notice.

Also occurring at that moment, there was an explosion. The fire alarm suddenly turned on. Everyone had to vacate the area.

Erwin was dragging Hanji out the door, completely mortified. She, on the other hand was resisting while reaching back. "But-but all I wanted to do was to see what would happen if I enclosed a chemical reaction within a small space!"

"Everyone please leave," a teacher called out. "There is a potentially toxic vapor loose in the building."

"Dammit, Eren it's all your fault!" Jean shouted.

"How is it my fault! Maybe your ugly face caused the explosion!" Eren spat.

"Oh yeah?" Jean asked.

Luckily he was punched out by Annie while Mikasa punched out Eren.

"You just hurt Eren," Sasha stared at her in awe.

"And only I can punch him in the face," Mikasa threatened.

∾◦☼◦∾

"I can believe I'm spending my birthday in the hospital suffering from the bruises and broken bones Annie gave me," Reiner groaned.

"You're welcome," Annie said.

"It's all right, Reiner," Sasha exclaimed. "At least the squad is here."

"With balloons!" Marco gestured to the balloons floating around them.

Ymir than pointed at the table next to the hospital bed. "And your stupid cake.

"So happy birthday, Reiner!" Bertolt cheered.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone else cheered along except for Annie who threw confetti and sparkles onto Reiner and the hospital bed.

"Woohoo." Annie stated in a monotone voice.

"It looks like a unicorn just threw up on you," Jean commented.

Reiner struck a pose while sitting down in the bed. "Well, I feel just fabulous."

"Bitch, I be the most fabulous one here," Ymir retorted.

"Excuse you," Reiner narrowed his eyes at her. "Are you the one covered with sparkles and confetti? I think not. So kindly step the fuck down and let me have my moment because it is also my fucking birthday."

"Ohhhhhh," Connie and Sasha exclaimed while putting on shades. "You just got tollllldddd!"

"I have the capability of putting you both in the physical condition that Reiner is in right now," Ymir threatened. "So if you know what's best, shut the fuck up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Shoutout to SamSenpai for suggesting the idea of a school fair even though I don't think she expected it to end with Hanji blowing stuff up... My bad.

And it's the happy birthday for the Birthday Braun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...