Letters To You (A Troyler AU)

By Shippinglife

Troye walks into class one day, completely normal day, when suddenly he's handed an envelope by the teacher... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Recommendations
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Part 3
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Q&A (You might want to read this)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80--Epilogue
Author's Note--The End
Notes
Hello friends

Chapter 60

2.1K 152 46
By Shippinglife

Guys wattpad is being mean and is glitching annoying me and I want to punch it

(This is mostly a filler because it was really bothering me that there were 30 chapters in the first part and only 29 in the second *shivers*)

OMG I FORGOT TO MENTION! This drawing was created by and it's so cute! It's Troye's feet on the left and Tyler is on the right but he's on his tip toes because he's too short to just kiss him its asdlhfhsf too cute! (if you can't see it, give me a moment, wattpad is freaking out on me)

Troye's POV:

I watched with a forlorn look as the airport shrank below us, becoming smaller and smaller until it seemed as though it didn't even exist. I let out a breath and rested my head against my chair, already feeling as though my heart was heavy and my thoughts were uncontrollable.

What took over my thoughts exactly? More like who--they were completely and entirely filled with just Tyler. Not even ten minutes away from him and I already felt like a freezing wave crashed over me, bringing me back to reality and away from my fantasy loveland that was Brighton. Zoe sat beside me, looking as gloomy as I felt. Only then did I remember she was undergoing the same situation as I was--not heartbroken really, just irritated, angry, lonely...

I sighed and placed my hand on top of hers. She turned to look at me, but nothing changed in her weary eyes. I gave her a small, sad smile as if to tell her 'I know how you feel' before turning back to the window to continue watching the remains of the land that felt like heaven to me disappear, leaving nothing but the sharp pains of memory to fill the empty void.

Okay, maybe I was being a bit melodramatic. I just couldn't help it! This trip was absolutely perfect, but maybe it was just a wonderland, maybe this flawless love we were caught in was a concept we created with the help of soft lighting and us sharing a room. Maybe it was nothing more than a perfect place, a perfect situation, and a perfect pair.

Despite all my harsh thoughts, I knew none of it was true. I knew I really did feel this strongly about Tyler. My love for him was an abyss; endless, mysterious, and going into it was like taking a dip into the unknown.

My love for him made my heart grapple with complete and utter fear, it was terrifying yet so alluring, I kept being pulled deeper and deeper into this affection and although at times I felt like I couldn't breathe and I just wanted to let it go to get one gasp of air, the majority of the time I spent wondering if I could get any further in it. Could I love him anymore? Could I express it anymore? What could I do to make this feeling, to make this somehow simple yet complex emotion more than just a concept we created within us, and turn it into the rest of our lives?

I could steadily feel my head begin to ache at the complexity of my thoughts and I let my eyes shut. How was this possible? How could a guy who would soon be thousands of miles away control every aspect of the one piece of me that was solely mine, my mind? Was I going insane, was I becoming obsessed? Honestly, the only thing I knew clearly and for sure is that I'm in love with him. I am and it's scary but I wouldn't want it to be any different.

A-N: Okay I feel satisfied. That parts are evenly spaced out:) lol sorry for all the words! Comment, AND BTW DRAMA IS COMING SOON SOOOOO.....sorry y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.6K 26
** Going Through Editing ** Troye's life starts to go awry when his parents tell him they're moving to Minnesota. He doesn't consider it fair that he...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
6.6K 369 16
We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommates, they are separated. Will their frien...
67.5K 3.1K 39
"You know what you said before? That you love me to the end of the Universe and back?" "Yeah?" "The Universe has no end." "Exactly." When Troye Sivan...