Smother ━━ Killian Jones [Dis...

By Monrox

"In the darkness I will meet my creators and they will all agree, that I'm a suffocator." For the past tw... More

smother.
face claim.
zero; remembering
two; torches and flames
three; mad hatter's hat
four; tick tock
five; welcome back
six; like the herb
seven; chamber of hearts
eight; pirate's flirt
nine; gold and coins
ten; mercy
eleven; moonlight's gleaming gaze
twelve; the walking dead
thirteen; sleeping curse
fourteen; thomas part one
fifteen; thomas part two
sixteen; knee deep in insanity
seventeen; the execution of the queen
eighteen; questionable impressions
nineteen; three hundred and sixty five
twenty; a shot in the heart
twenty one; a monster's redemption
twenty two; stranger danger
twenty three; a chase through new york
twenty four; family ties
twenty five; revenge at its finest
twenty six; on my deathbed
twenty seven; nowhere woman
twenty eight; what the water gave me
twenty nine; out with the old
thirty; a taste of the lash
Important Update + Final Notes

one; hugging parade

17.2K 408 208
By Monrox

  ✮ ✮ 

CHAPTER ONE  →  HUGGING PARADE

Sage fluttered her eyes open, watching as the storm of purple smoke that once smothered the town began to disappear. Hesitantly, she looked around the village and down at her body, trying to find any damage that was done. But there was nothing; no lasting effects from the colored monsoon. Her memories still stood and she planned on not letting them fly away again.

She looked up at the road and saw Snow and Charming, not moving from their original spot. Before Sage could process anything else, she started to run towards the couple with a large, gleeful smile. "Snow! Charming!"

Finally, the couple turned their heads towards the running girl, grins beaming on both of their faces. "Sage!" Snow cheered,  before the young brunette wrapped the royal couple into a large bear hug.

"We've missed you." Charming mumbled into her shoulder, before him and Snow pulled back, a stupid smirk on the prince's face. "Well, at least I missed you, David saw you everyday."

Sage chuckled at her two friends, grasping their arms as she looked at them into confusion. "What happened? What the hell is happening?"

"Let's find out." The prince shrugged, before leading the two ladies down the street. Near the diner, Ruby and Granny were hugging each other. God, Sage never felt so much relief for seeing two of her favorite people. Ruby, who had small tears of joy streaming down her face, lit up once she saw Snow. "Snow?"

The two slightly squealed, before squeezing each other, big smiles plastered on their face. After Sage gave Granny a hug, she smirked once Ruby stood in front of her, waiting for her turn. "Hey there, wolf girl." She giggled before wrapping her arms around Ruby, smiling into her shoulder.

It felt good to be around her people again.

That's when the Seven Dwarfs came from behind, the short men gathered together as they approached their queen. "Your highness." Leroy greeted as him and the six others bowed down, much to Snow's pleasure, who was happy to have her second family back.

"The curse..." Leroy trailed off, his face twisting in confusion. "Is broken?"

"It seems that way." Sage was more than happy to say. Finally and hopefully, they were ridden from the retched curse that stole their lives away.

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby asked, an arm wrapped around her grandmother's waist.

A bright sparkle found its way into Snow's green orbs. "Now, I found my daughter."

"So, it's true."

Everyone's head turned to the abrupt voice. It surprised everyone when they saw Emma standing behind her parents, wind whipping through her hair as a confused expression sealed onto her face. Sage knew it must be rather difficult to finally meet her birth parents considering she literally learned that they were her parents hours ago.

Astonishment washed over both Snow and Charming's face as they stepped closer to their daughter. This was the first real time they were meeting her, after twenty-eight years. Sage knew that the royal couple were beyond joyful that they were finally meeting their daughter but she began to wonder how Emma felt since she didn't exactly look thrilled.

Snow's trembling hands cupped her daughter face before the tears arrived and that's when Snow finally hugged her long lost daughter. Charming joined the hugging parade, silent tears streaming down his face. Sage watched the family reunite, almost a tiny bit envious that Snow and Charming had pure love for their daughter while Sage had none from her parents, but she pushed that bit of selfishness away.

Unfortunate, really.

"Grandpa."

Sage looked down and saw where it was coming from. Henry. A hand covered her mouth, hiding the large smile on her lips as she realized Henry was alive. He was okay. Charming looked down at his grandson, smiling as loud giggles came from the Snow, the word "grandpa" ringing in her ears like a harmony.

The family pulled away as Charming chuckled, gently grabbing Henry's shoulder. "Yeah, kid." He chuckled. "Suppose so."

Henry looked up at his grandfather, grinning from ear to ear. "She did it. She saved you."

"She saved all of us." Sage spoke out, clasping her hands together in front of her. Emma looked over at her friend, smiling softly. It didn't matter what mistakes Emma made in the past or would make in the future, Sage would forever be thankful for the blonde for restoring her old self. Sage looked down at the ten-year-old boy and without warning, wrapped her shaking arms around his tiny body, trying to hold in the chocked cries that were threatening to leave her mouth. Of course, Henry returned the benevolent affection without a hint of hesitation. 

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy questioned, breaking the precious moment between the royal family.

"That, my very small friend-" Sage paused and stood up, resting her arm on the dwarf's head, teasing him about his height since   Sage was obviously taller than him. "-is an excellent question."

Mr. Clark, of course, sneezed. "Well, what was that smoke?"

"Who did this?"

"What was that smoke?"

"A-And why?"

"And what was that smoke?"

Sage moved away from the dwarfs as they all kept speaking, rolling her eyes. "I need some duck-tape for their mouths."

"Magic." A voice announced, small footsteps getting louder as someone approached. Turns out it was Mother Superior, previously known as the Blue fairy. She let out a breath of relief as she grasped both Snow's hands, holding them as if they were praying. "It's here. I can feel it."

"Magic? In Storybrooke? You're the Blue Fairy. Do something magical." Henry suggested and Sage chuckled, ruffling up his hair while finding amusement in his excitement. At least, he's the one with a true positive attitude.

"It's not that simple, Henry." Blue frowned, trying to be as kind as possible in these distressful hours. "No wand, no fairy dust... Matters are complicated, now."

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it-" Leroy nodded, angrily spatting to everyone. "The Queen."

"No, wait!" Emma commanded, making everyone look at her in confusion. Emma and Sage shared uneasy glances, now standing next to each other. Both girls knew that Regina wasn't the cause of the purple storm. "It wasn't Regina."

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

Emma and Sage lead the group of confused civilians down the street. Mr. Gold, also known as Rumpelstiltskin, was Sage's main priority and she could only hope that she would get the opportunity to give the bastard a good slap in the face. She didn't know what he had done but her instincts were telling her that it was something bad.

"Is there anything that you want to ask us? You must have questions." Snow anxiously questioned her daughter as all of them quickly walked.

"The only questions I have are for Mr. Gold. Why did he double-cross me and Sage, and what did he do to this town?" Her daughter commented, ignoring the emotionalizes in Snow's voice. Then again, Emma wasn't a very emotional person nor was Sage.

"Uh..." Snow glanced at Charming, wandering how to approach the subject. "Shouldn't we talk about 'it' first?"

"What?"

"Us, you life, everything?"

"Can we do everything maybe later? Like, with a glass of wine. Or...several...bottles." Emma awkwardly added. It had already occurred to Sage that maybe Emma was avoiding this conversation. She understood completely why the royal couple would want to have quality time with their daughter but now was not the time since literally, everyone in Storybrooke was turning back into their original self.

"I know it's a lot to take in - for all of us." Charming was then cut off any his apprehensive wife. "And we don't want to push, but we've waited for this moment for so long-"

"Yeah, so have I." Emma snapped, quickly whipping around to face her parents, Sage, and everyone else."I've thought about this moment my entire life. I've imagined who you might be. But, of all the scenarios that I concocted, my parents being... I-I just need a little time. That's... That's all." She nervously stuttered. Obviously, she was nowhere near ready to have this conversation with her parents.

"...Snow."

Everyone turned to where Charming's gaze once. A large angry mob, a very very angry mob, was crossing the street. But no one needed to tell Sage where they are going. It was crystal clear; they are going to reenact revenge of Regina, the wicked bitch who erased their lives away.

Archie came run towards them with his closed umbrella in his hand. "There you are. Come with me. I need your help. Dr. Whale's whipped everyone into a frenzy. They're going to Regina's house. They're going to kill her!"

"Great, let's watch." Leroy hatefully muttered.

Archie looked at him, disappointment mixing in with desperation. "No. No, we cannot stoop to her level. No matter who she is or what she's done, killing her is wrong."

With one glance at the angry mob, Sage clenched her jaw and rapidly tapped her foot on the payment, quickly making up her mind. "Hate to say it but he's right. While she did ruin our lives, we shouldn't kill her. I'm up for a punishment but not killing."

"He's right. Please." Henry pleaded to everyone with a sadden look on his face. "She's still my mom."

Emma looked at her parents, whispering. "We have to stop them."

"If the Blue Fairy is right and magic is here, Regina could have her powers back." Charming explained to everyone, making Sage slightly fearful with the thought that Regina could continue terrorizing everyone, except this time she would have full blown magic. "They'll be marching into a slaughter."

"I'd rather save the angry mob then save the wicked witch." Sage added, crossing her arms as she glanced at Emma and the royal couple.

After a silent agreement, everyone rushed off to follow the angry mob which were probably already arriving at the house. It made Sage slightly annoyed that instead of catching up with old friends, friends she hasn't remembered in twenty-eight years, she had to help the wicked witch, Regina. Wicked Witch seemed to suit her since, as far as Sage was concern, the most wicked of them all. At least in the Enchanted Forest.

By the time, Sage and the group arrived at Regina's mansion, Dr. Whale had Regina forcefully pinned against a column and looked as if he was about to choke her. "Let her go!" Both Emma and Sage yelled as they pushed through the crowd, the others following behind.

"Let her go!" Emma yelled, pushing Whale off of her. Whale glared at her in return. "Why should I listen to you two?"

"Because I am still the Sheriff of this town!"

"And I am still the deputy!" Sage retorted, her voice louder than the mob's. "And because Emma saved you. All of you! And because no matter what Regina did, it does not justify this. We are not murderers here!"

Whale looked at Sage, up and down, in disgust. "Well, we're not from this world."

"Well, you are in it now!" Emma exclaimed.

"Okay, Whale, we're done." As a way of getting him away from Regina and the girls, David tried to push Whale back but the doctor was quick to swipe his hand away. "Back off, you're not my prince."

The prince knitted his brows together. "Who are you, Whales?"

Whale smirked slightly in humor. "That's my business." He then glanced over at the dead-silent brunette. "Sage, does well to remember that."

The girl tensed up at his words, remembering how her and the Doctor had a little bit of history together. Back in the good old days when Sage had no care in the world. David kept his eyes locked onto Whale. "Well my business, is making sure this town doesn't go to hell. So, whether or not I'm your prince, isn't the issue. We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it."

Snow then got onto the porch, holding her hands up as she gazed at the mob, pleading almost. "And Regina's death won't provide any answers. She needs to be locked up. For her safety and, more importantly, for ours."

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

The two girls, Emma and Sage, leaned down into the Yellow Bug (a.k.a Emma's car which really needs to go to the car wash) that Henry and Ruby were currently in. Ruby was in charge of taking care of Henry but that didn't really worry Sage at all since Ruby was great with kids.

With a final smile, Sage patted the hood. "Take care of him, wolf girl."

Ruby chuckled. "Bye, you two."

After that goodbye, Ruby drove off in the Bug, Henry waving bye in the mirror. Both Emma and Sage walked back to Snow and Charming who seemed to be having a secretive yet deep conversation. Sage was going out on a limp here but say it had something to do with Emma and how they haven't had that whole "family" conversation that Emma was probably dreading.

"You guys ready?" Emma asked, pushing her hands into her back-pockets of her denim jeans.

"We need to talk." Snow claimed and from the look on her face, she was not taking no as an answer.

Emma tried to form words but only stutters were coming out. "I... Well, I don't... I just... I don't want to talk."

"Well, I do, kay. Gold can wait. I can't." Snow sternly stated. Seeing as she had no choice, Emma huffed deeply while Sage stood next to her awkwardly, feeling as though she was intruding on a family meeting that she wans't suppose to attend. "I mean, you're my daughter, and... I want to talk to you. I know that we have talked. But, we didn't know that we were talking. And we talked about things we probably shouldn't even have talked about - one night stands and the like."

David's eyes near bulged out of his sockets. "One night stands?"

"Whale." His wife bluntly said.

"Whale? You slept with Whale?"

"Join the club." Sage muttered but it didn't go not notice.

David looked at the young brunette, bewildered. "You slept with him too?"

"The point is-" Snow abruptly exclaimed, getting off the topic of having sex with that particular doctor. "We did not know that we were mother and daughter and, now, we do. And, so... please, let's talk."

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?" Emma shrugged, not sounding too excited.

"We're together - finally. And I can't help but think you're not happy about it." Although Snow kept a small smile on her pink lips, you could obviously hear the pain lingering in her voice.

"Oh, I am. But, see..." Her forced smile withered away, leaving only a sad frown and eyes that revealed a painful past. "Here's the thing - no matter what the circumstances, for twenty-eight years I only knew one thing. That my parents sent me away."

"We did that to give you your best chance."

"You did it for everyone, because that's who you are. Leaders, heroes, princes, and princesses, and that's great." Emma explained and Sage had a bad feeling that she knew where this conversation was going. "A-And amazing. And wonderful. But it doesn't change the fact that, for my entire life, I've been alone."

"But, if we hadn't sent you away, you would've been cursed, too." Snow said, trying to make the situation better when it really wasn't.

"But we would've been together. Which curse is worse?" Emma questioned her parents although she knew her answer. Come on. Let's just... Let's go find Gold."

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

First chapter and is was kind of a pain in the ass to write since I want to skip all the bullshit and cut straight to Hook scenes and Jefferson scenes. I am super excited to show you guys the friendship/romance between Jefferson and Sage. Please comment and vote since I love your guy's feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.9K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were in love since they met back in the 6th grade when Killian was a new student in Storybrooke. It took them awhile but...
75.1K 1.6K 19
Can a princess have feelings for a pirate? The curse over Storybrooke is lifted, everyone remembers who they are again. During an unfortunate situati...
68.8K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
18.3K 769 48
After their return from the past and Elaine finally decided to stop finding fate, she gives up and tries to find a future with Killian in Storybrooke...