football one shots - imagines

By photolot

[futbol, soccer] requests are closed at the moment but will probably post some imagines of my choice. (: YOU... More

2 - Marco Reus
3 - Erik Durm
4 - Jonathan Dos Santos
5 - Adnan Januzaj
6 - Rafinha Alcantara
7 - David Villa
8 - Kevin De Bruyne
9 - Neymar Jr.
10 - Jonathan Dos Santos
11 - Oscar Emboaba
12 - Jonathan Dos Santos
13 - James Rodríguez
14 - Mario Mandžukić
15 - Erik Durm
16 - Victor Ulloa
17 - Cristiano Ronaldo
18 - Sergio Ramos
19 - Giovani Dos Santos
20 - Rafinha Alcantara
21 - Rafinha Alcantara
22 - David Villa
23 - Sergi Roberto
24 - Jordi Alba
25 - Neymar Jr.
26 - Neymar Jr.
27 - Jonathan Dos Santos
28 - Robert Lewandowski
29 - Antoine Griezmann
30 - Marco Reus
31 - Carlos Vela
32 - Antoine Griezmann
33 - Luke Shaw
34 - Rafinha Alcantara
35 - Neymar Jr.
36 - Fernando Torres
a lil quick update - a/n ✨✨
37 - Cristiano Ronaldo
38 - Marko Arnautovic
39 - Neymar Jr.
40 - Neymar Jr.
41 - Neymar Jr.
42 - Maynor Figueroa
43 - Gabriel Jesus

1 - Giovani Dos Santos

41.8K 142 11
By photolot

Y/N's POV:

"I'm leaving you because you're depressed!" Christian screamed in my face. I was too shocked to say anything so I just cried. "What kind of good does a girl bring if they're depressed?" He walked out of the room and I could hear the front door slam shut.

Tears were rolling down my face not giving any sign of stopping. I lied down on the bed not knowing what to do next. I've been dating him for about three years now, and I was depressed because my father died but not anymore. My phone started buzzing snapping me back into reality. It was my best friend calling:

"Hey!" he screamed through the phone.

"Hey, Gio," my voice muffled. I really didn't want to talk to anyone, but it's not like I have a choice when it comes to him.

"Woah? What's wrong, Y/N please tell me?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," I lied.

"I'll be there in five minutes," he said and hung up the phone so I couldn't say anything. Sometimes he can be such a girl because he knows a lot about us.

We've always know each other for the longest. We used to always go to each others houses because my brother was literally best friends with Jonathan. I really never liked Giovani because he was super cocky, but once he moved to Spain, it all changed. We had kept in touch for the longest and still do. He came back to Guadalajara for vacation since its offseason. It's back like old times right now, with him just living across the street.

   I heard loud banging coming from downstairs. "Y/N! Open the door!" I quickly ran down the stairs making sure not to trip. As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed in a huge hug. "Tell me every single detail right now."

   I sighed and pulled away from the hug, I walked towards the kitchen and he followed. I grabbed a water bottle and threw one at him and then got one for me. "Christian broke up with me."

   "That puta doesn't deserve you, but why?" he cursed.

   "Because I was depressed," I emphasized.

   "He doesn't deserve you, I can do so much more better," he mumbled.

   "What?"

   "Uh-I," his cheeks flushed red. "Y/N, I-um, I like you. I realized that I missed you a lot ever since I moved to Spain. I know we really never talk back then, but we have a lot recently. Though you were like a million miles away, I still wanted to be with you. Y/N, I like you more as a friend." He stepped closer to me and his hand brushed against my cheek.

My tongue got twisted not able to say anything. He looked deeply in my eyes and then stared down at me lips. He leaned in and closed his eyes. I turned towards the other way because I didn't want to do this. I pushed his chest back and dug my fingers through my hair. "Gio, I can't do this, you should go."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, that just sort of happened," he stuttered.

"Just please leave," I gritted my teeth and looked at him. His face showed hurt and sorrowfulness as he turned towards the living room. I sighed as he shut the door. What the hell just happen? Do I like him more as a friend? No. Right?

*****

The next day I sat up on my bed as the sun blinded my room. Right as my feet hit the ground, the doorbell rang. Couldn't it be another time, preferably when I don't look so nasty? I quickly brushed off my pajamas combed my hair. I sprinted down the stairs and opened the door. No one was there but there was a bag full of goodies. There was all my favorite foods in there. I picked it up and there was a note:

Dear Y/N,
I am incredibly sorry for yesterday. My feelings got the best of me and I didn't really mean for that to happen. What I said to you was all true and I understand that you just want to be friends. I know you just came out of a relationship, but I am deeply sorry for what I did.
-Gio xo

I walked back into the house and just stared at the note. Why must he be so sweet? But do I like him more as a friend? No-maybe.

"What's that?" Y/bro/N asked.

"Nothing."

"You sure, 'cause that sure does looks like something? That's from Christian, right? Wow, he's super chiché." He joked.

"I'm not dating him anymore."

   "Oh, so then who was it from? By the way, we're going across the street in a couple of minutes to play some football with Gio and Jona."

   "It was from no one, and okay." I lied. This couldn't get any better.

   I walked back upstairs and set the basket next to my bed. I saw a teddy bear peeking out of the basket and I grabbed it. It smelt just like Giovani's cologne he always wore, I wonder if he sprayed some on it or something. I went to my mirror and put my hair up in a ponytail. I quickly put on some athletic shorts because it's not like I'm trying to look sexy for the boys. As long as I look decent, I'm fine.

"Y/N, let's go!" Y/Bro/N yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and grabbed my phone. I rushed down the stairs and grabbed a water bottle.

We walked across the street and Y/B/N knocked on the door knob. Jonathan opened the door and engulfed in a hug since I was closer to the door. He had a huge smile plastered on his face, he let go and bro-hugged my brother.. Giovani came from another room and smiled as he saw me. I smiled and put my arms around him, he had his arms around my waist.

   "You're not mad?" he asked.

   "No," I said and removed my arms around him. "How long have you liked me?"

   "Ever since I left." He sighed and looked down.

   "C'mon let's go play football, lovebirds!" Jonathan teased. Lovebirds? You're joking right?

   "Shut up!" Gio said and slapped Jona's arm. I laughed as we walked outside.

"Alright, Y/B/N and Y/N against us," Jona said to us.

"Okay cool." We replied and played ball.

*****

We kept playing and playing until the ball went in their pool. "Aww, man," Jona whined. "Whose going to be the one to get it?" I'm not sure why he's whining, they're beating us like twenty to nothing.

"Not me," I said and wiped my sweat off my face.

"Putas, I'll get it," Gio cursed and walked towards the pool. He grabbed a stick trying to push the ball towards the edge.

I got this funny feeling inside of me telling me to push him. Jona, my brother, and I all exchanged looks. I nodded my head and took off my shoes just in case I got pushed inside. I walked towards Gio and kicked his butt, before I could even laugh, Jona came from behind me and pushed me in. Gosh, I hate him. I don't even know how to swim, and this is the deepest part of the pool-I think.

"Really, Y/N?" Gio said.

"Gio, I don't know how to swim," I gasped.

"It's been like eight years, how do you still not know how to swim?" he asked and just stared at me. My head was going underwater, but I kept kicking my feet trying to stay above it.

He saw me struggling and pulled my arms up. His left arm was around my back holding me up, while the other kept us floating. My arms were around his neck and we were inches part away. I got lost in his eyes again, but the moment was interrupted by Jona and Y/B/N jumping into the pool.

"I never learned how to, and how deep is your pool?"

   "You know this is six feet deep right here? I think it goes to twelve feet, I can't remember." Gio said.

   "I'm five-two," I said.

   "Shorty," he smirked. Holy crap that smirk. Why was I thinking like that?

   "Shut up," I blushed.

   "Just remember that you're in six feet waters and you are five foot tall. I can drown you any second right now," he threatened.

   "You wouldn't do that."

   "Try me, babe." Babe? He didn't mean that, right?

   "You wouldn't do it," I repeated. He looked at me and then made us both go underwater. He made sure to keep me down, and tried as hard as he could as I fought him. I dug my nails in his wrist and I could see visible scars. He brought me back up and gritted his teeth.

   "Hijo de puta," he cursed as I gasped for air.

   "Pendejo!" I yelled and hit his head.

   "Watch it," he said.

   "Where's the part of the pool where I can actually touch it?" I asked.

   "Over there," he pointed towards where Jona and my brother talking.

   "Are you lying?"

   "No, it's four feet deep, c'mon I'm going over there," he said and moved me on his back. He swam towards them and I got off of him. I dipped my hair in and faced Jonathan. He had his shirt off, but I really was never a fan of staring.

   "¿Que, hermosa?" (What, beautiful?)
He said and smiled. Jona never liked me more than a friend, and I know that for sure. He would always call me that when we saw each other.

   "Nothing." I smiled and splashed him.

   "Hey!" he screamed and started splashing more water towards me. I stepped back and hit someone's body, they wrapped their arms around me holding me down. I covered my face as Jona splashed me with water. I squealed and tried getting out of his grip.

   Jona stopped and started talking to my brother again. I then realized that Gio was the one who had his arms around me. I turned around to face him and he looked in my eyes deeply again. There's no way of getting out of this one this time.

   He started leaning down towards my lips. Stop him-no, don't stop him. Stop him! My consciences fought back and forth, and I froze. When his lips touched mine, I'm not going to lie, I felt sparks flying. I dug my fingers in his hair and kissed him back. He smiled in the kiss as our lips moved in sync. We both pulled away at the same time and smiled.

   "What was that for?" he grinned.

   "Shut up," I said.

   "I'm sure of it, though it's way too early to tell you, but I love you." He said.

   I smiled at him, "I love you too, Giovani." We kissed again as we both got splashed fly Jona and my brother.

----

💙Gosh, I know this one was super long, but it had to be. Anyways first one shot up about Giovani Dos Santos, I do plan to make more of his. This is one of my own not for anyone in particular.💙

📍If you want a one shot:
      -your name
      -plot (if you'd like a specific one)
      -any other details that I might need to know before I write
      *I usually have them up by two-four days if I'm not busy.📍

                                               -Em xx ✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 706 26
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
1.4M 21.2K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
116K 1.6K 48
one shots/ imagines about my favorite boys mainly smut, fluff, and angst y no se que mas one shot: a single short story written in one part lowercase...
242K 1.4K 109
These are all taken from my tumblr account, footballerimaginess. I hope you enjoy these imagines and blurbs.